The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
i'm not a thug :scry you hurt my feelings :scry
and blai , of course i will marry you !! let's do it !! :jbya
grr sexy pussy cat and not as sexy ouborous make nice bodie art :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool tattoo mugen, it's nice that you always reappear on MH with new pics :p
I think it's time for me to post my butterfly tattoo pics XD
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Thread

It's been a long time since I've posted, I've been busy taking care of new kittens.
KITTTTTEEEHHHH!!!! :tem

Oh, hey, there's a dude there too... but KITTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYY! <3



Oh, hai guys! ^^
Didn't even know there was a thread discussing photos. My bad. ^^;

@Queen, I remember you showing the first pic on irc once, how about you post a bigger version of your skype avatar, the one with you hold up a magnificent kitty cat that looks just like blai's tattoo.
I have you on Skype? :O
Oh, yeaaah... that one was from when I volunteer for a month at an animal shelter in Okinawa. He was a gorgeous six month old missing an eye. One of my favourites. <3
It's on my facebook somewhere- I'd have to go look for it. :3

Yeah nice pics Muffin-chan :3. The MH hotties list keeps growing, we need more!
Queenofmuffins, another beautiful girl shows her face on mh :wtf
Thanks guys! I usually don't post my face on forums... I did once on my first forum and got a bunch of nasty comments. ;A;
So I tend to wait until I know the forum really well before I post a picture... and even then, that's pretty rare. I might post some of my trip to thailand in a little while. :3

Moderator Notice:
Moved~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah we're quite cool around these parts unless you include our resident weirdo *cough* Blai *cough :p.

Looking forward to more pics of you.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Yeah we're quite cool around these parts unless you include our resident weirdo *cough* Blai *cough :p.

Looking forward to more pics of you.
Naw~ Blai's a gangstah kittycat. All you gotta do is give him a gun and rub him behind his ears, and he's putty in your hands. ;)

Okay~ I'll go post some of mah trip. ;3
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@Evil - Your post is #666, did you sell your soul to the Devil so that Germany would win? :iik

@Iceiphoenix - Are you going to be one of those members who joins for a few days and then disappears, never to be heard of again?

Also, do you actually wear contacts and/or glasses? :amuse
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
New picture from new member. I can put faces with names now. \o/

@Evil
Looks like you were having a great time. Especially in the first pic, holding 2 beers in one hand and all. :XD


@Queenofmuffins
How'd you like Thailand?

I can see you selling a few boats btw. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Great pics, E3!

Why the hell is the table so clean? There should be more alcohol! Dammit! :yelling
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Bug it's clean for a reason.

It's a Russian rite to put the empty bottles under the table (If you don't do that you won't have money hah). Not that anyone really believes in that stuff or something, it's more like a Russian manner/habit nowadays :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Muffin-chan: I hope that boat belonged to you, otherwise shame on you :p

E3 looks liek you had a lot of fun, is that your house??
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
@ Akiyama - How could you think that? :crying Though I might have to go on hiatus a few times because of exams :scry and I actually do wear glasses, but only in class, so I left my glasses at school ^_^;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@goldb, where did you get that hat?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's my bro's; he got it on his trip to Thailand a few years ago.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Aaaah now I get it Queenie. You're selling things that isn't yours, and then you travel to other countries (read: flee). :D


And awesome hat goldb. You should wear it on your job ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Muffin-chan, if you don't want us to turn you in, you better make me partner :p I know some people who know people who can get their hands on some "misplaced items"

@Blai: I'll wear it and when I get fired, I'll tell them Blai suggested I wear it and that it was awesome. :)
 

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Thread

I love this thread and forum.

So many different faces from so many different countrys.

So many people coming from country to country.

We have users who lived in USA and now in japan, which is amazing I think.

Nice pictures goldb and Queenofmuffins;)

@Evil3ye: We will win the cup, no questions asked! :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Bungy Jumping? BUNGY JUMPING?

I hate you, Queenie.

:3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Queeny WTH?? You're doing all the fun things I always wanted to :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top