- Joined
- Oct 13, 2008
- Messages
- 618
- Reaction score
- 556
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
...IT. WAS. AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!!Bungy Jumping? BUNGY JUMPING?
I hate you, Queenie.
:3

...IT. WAS. AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!!Bungy Jumping? BUNGY JUMPING?
I hate you, Queenie.
:3




. Glad so see your not sunburn Austin!
. Well I'll keep trying and hopefully I come across something good 
. I haven't posted one on here in like a year so its about time I got a new one up that is up to date with my current sexiness
.
Cool beard, for some reason i can't grow one.Its been a long time. Haven't posted a picture in over a year I believe. So I finally took one I'm comfortable with. Now you guys can have an up-to-date idea of how sexy I am.
.....Be gentle with the criticism![]()
....XD
(meh Charlie or Blai will move the posts later) 


.
. Plus you know what they say..."What happens in Slovenia stays in Slovenia
"
) and then that combined with school knocked my work out schedule out or proportion. Now however I am back working out and will be in my bulky hulky form asap
.
.No, lol. I was at the beach all day yesterday so I'mYou look sweaty and flushed. Did you finish with a hawt female? o:
hi5 on the pic btw.
lrn2smileemo <3
lightly burned I guess. Just wait though! In a day or two that burn turns into a dark smexy tan
.
.
. Maybe the chin beard and thats it. Otherwise I'm still flattered you think that though 

