The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awesome picture Queenofmuffins :o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Muffin-chan you're my idol XD that seems like so much fun :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't seen that cat in your other pics. Is that one new? :blink
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WHY LOOK!!! ITS A PICTURE OF AUSTIN!!! OMG NO WAY, HE HAS A CAT! IT SO ORIGINAL!!!! :p. Glad so see your not sunburn Austin! :thumbs

Man I think I should work on getting a good picture of myself to post. I haven't done one in a while because I feel like I can never take a good picture :darn. Well I'll keep trying and hopefully I come across something good ;)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@A_I - I have never posted a pic of Shadow before, it's his debut. :3

@Arrogance - . . . it's true, nothing but cat pics. =^..^=
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AHAHA, I think I finally took a picture I'm satisfied with :tem. I haven't posted one on here in like a year so its about time I got a new one up that is up to date with my current sexiness :hurr.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm expecting you to be totally ripped then! :yelling
 

GomuGomu_Getsuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
606
Reaction score
182
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Thread

Its been a long time. Haven't posted a picture in over a year I believe. So I finally took one I'm comfortable with. Now you guys can have an up-to-date idea of how sexy I am :p.
.....Be gentle with the criticism :scry....XD
Cool beard, for some reason i can't grow one.

[xi0]Moved[/xi0]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Someone should tell GomuGomu_Getsuga we have discussion here. :?bunny (meh Charlie or Blai will move the posts later)

Arrogance is playing follow the leader. I'm such a great role model for MH. No need to thank me, I'm too good for the gratitude.

I must say, you don't look like a hobbit this time. :D
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think You should tell him Austin. Use your mod powers. :cheerbunny

Arrogance looks like you got a bit of a tan. You can tell you went to the beach today. :D
 

GomuGomu_Getsuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
606
Reaction score
182
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm, it seems that "THIS" is the place to "DISCUSS" the pictures. My bad.

But anyhow my pics are from earlier this year.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why thank you for the nice compliments :love.

Austin the Hobbit thing was a one time deal, plus I was in Slovenia so know one knew me there anyway :XD. Plus you know what they say..."What happens in Slovenia stays in Slovenia :darn"

Sorry I don't have a picture of me being ripped Bot. I've been slacking a bit over the last year. Too much emotional crap with a girl last fall (we weren't even dating to make things even more embarrasing :darn) and then that combined with school knocked my work out schedule out or proportion. Now however I am back working out and will be in my bulky hulky form asap :thumbs. O btw your next to post a picture :p.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You look sweaty and flushed. Did you finish with a hawt female? o:
hi5 on the pic btw.

lrn2smileemo <3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Ojojo Akiyama and Arrogance both with longer hair? As against you I try to keep my hair short while summer to resist the heat a little better lol.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, I've went with the facial hair for over a year now. I've had the chin beard since my last photo I posted but it was from a webcam so it was hard to tell. Its just one of those things I don't want to shave even if I'm hot cause I feel like I'll regret it afterwards. Side Burns I've had since junior year of high school. And the head on my head is a little bit longer now and I guess I need a haircut, but I do get a nice 70s to 80s hairstyle and look out of it :darn.


You look sweaty and flushed. Did you finish with a hawt female? o:
hi5 on the pic btw.

lrn2smileemo <3
No, lol. I was at the beach all day yesterday so I'm :slightly burned I guess. Just wait though! In a day or two that burn turns into a dark smexy tan :hurr.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cools pics Austin and Arrogance :).

Austin your cat looks really laid back, does it have any special powers or abilities???

Arrogance, teach me how to grow a cool beard like yours XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Arrogance you look somewhat like James Hetfield from Metallica xD nice pic.
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahaha, Hetfield??? No way, I'm not even close to him :XD. Maybe the chin beard and thats it. Otherwise I'm still flattered you think that though :p

My chin beard took me a month to grow 2 winters ago and now it grows like crazy. It takes time and determination. You need to let it grow out first even if it looks bad and then afterwards sculpt it to your liking ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Man I'm 21 and STILL waiting for my beard to start kickin >.<, but I aint in a hurry, I already shaving the tiny bits that hang from my jaw :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top