Recent content by Patoz

  1. Patoz

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Thanks! :yaha
  2. Patoz

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 294 Discussion Thanks!
  3. Patoz

    Country Italy

    Re: Italian Thread Err.. sorry... by the way... I didn't understand what you wanted to say, i mean, what does it mean: "It's raining Chiken"? Here's my version: Buongiorno! Le previsioni per quest'oggi sono pioggia, pioggia e pioggia. Si, piovono polli. Molti polli! Prendete i vostri...
  4. Patoz

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Hallelujaaaaa!
  5. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Uff... Lazio has not been massacrated, has lost, but it will never surrender to Inter! FORZA LAZIO
  6. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    You're Right! :kukuku :whooFORZA AZZURRI!:whoo
  7. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Mmmh, I don't think so... The Romenia has Chivu and Mutu that play in Serie A and are very strong [especially Mutu, that is the best scorer of Fiorentina]. (I beg) ITALY WILL WIN AGAINST FRANCE, HOLLAND AND ROMENIA! :yaha
  8. Patoz

    Discussion Fight hunger with a "click"

    woah, Level 41, without english dictionary.... :yaha
  9. Patoz

    Country Italy

    Re: Italian Thread Salve a tutti, ma questo thread è stato abbandonato? Hi to everybody, but this thread has been abandoned? BELLA ZI' SO ROMANO DE ROMA! NICE UNCL' I'M ROMAN OF ROME! :loool
  10. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Bah, what a pity... the England didn't qualified for the europeans... BTW, Congrats RUSSIA!
  11. Patoz

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    THANKS!
  12. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    :loool it's funny.. Mendes, do you know if a Vatican Soccer Team exists?
  13. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Italy won against Scozia, nice match, and at the end we have been lucky :yaha BTW, tha Lazio supporter that was killed was a friend of mine... he wasn't killed by another hooligan, but by a Murderer, a Policeman that shot with a Beretta at man-height... I knew him, he was a DJ in a Disco near...
  14. Patoz

    Chapter 378 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 378 Prediction [Naruto] In the next chapter I think that Jiraiya will reveal the powers of the rinnegan... I'm too curious :gigglebunny [Iwannareadthenextchapter]^2
  15. Patoz

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Hey, what's this MangaHelpersLeague? Explain better please (I'm just too slow on understanding) that I want to join.... Pleeeease :wtf
Top