Recent content by Petko Metko

  1. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jump Rank Fantastic Blue Box- Best first chapter of 2021 along with elusive samurai. Hope that this will be pure romance or multiple couples indeed of harem rom-com. Dr Stone- Its all or nothing now, Elusive Samurai- Great showcase of new member abilities. Mashle- Over the top action and quick...
  2. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jump rank Fantastic Dr. stone- One of the most brutal chapters in the series. Looking forward to what happens next Elusive Samurai- I get fire emblem vibes from this recruitment. A new member of the party seems interesting. Great Mashle- Long awaited showdown is here. Yozakura Family- The...
  3. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jump rank Dr Stone- This and the last chapter were intense, dr. stone always picks up during climaxes MHA- Glad that we are getting to know the Elusive Samurai- Never read neuro or ass class so seeing all those exaggerated faces is quite an experience JJK- Good action, Having insight into line...
  4. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jump rank MHA Sakamoto Days JJK Undead Unluck Mission Yozakura Family Elusive Samurai Ball parade Phantom Seer Ayakashi Triangle Black Clover I tell c Witch watch Cop and Dolphin Mashle Dr.Stone Build King HSF Rank Regarding new batch- Elusive Samurai> Witch Watch> I tell c> nine dragons ball...
  5. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jump Rank JJK- Hyped for the new arc, also glad that the character from volume 0 finally comes into play MHA- Backstory for one of my favourite heroes. What more can I ask for? Sakamoto Days- Really enjoyed the new duo Elusive Samurai- It was great seeing how mc plan didn't work so now he has...
  6. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Time to rank chapters this week Elusive Samurai- I really enjoyed the first chapter of this series. always liked samurai and history so win-win for me. Hope this series survives MHA- Interesting developments, this arc left consequences on many charachters. JJK- Great end to a great arc Black...
  7. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Here is my list SS HunterxHunter S Chainsaw-man, Jujutsu Kaisen A Dr Stone, My hero academia, Black Clover B Mashle, Undead Unluck C Yozakura family, Cop and dolphin, Sakamoto Days D Build king, Ayakashi triangle, Phantom seer E Highschool family, Our blood oath Anything else I do not read...
  8. Petko Metko

    Soup needs to be cooked while cereal does not. Also, soup is often served warm while cereal is not.

    Soup needs to be cooked while cereal does not. Also, soup is often served warm while cereal is not.
  9. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Thank you for the Orange Road Matsumoto-sensei. I read his manga a few months ago si it was still fresh in my memory now. Rest In Peace.
  10. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    There is also Ring ni Kakero (also by the creator of Saint Seiya) which was dubbed hot-blooded fighting manga bible. But due to lack of complete English translation and debuting in 70s, it remains largely unknown to western audiences. It increases the jump readership and received full-colour...
  11. Petko Metko

    Fun Thread What is the avatar above you thinking?

    I know where I want to eat.
  12. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    So excited to see covers for mash and UxU. It feels refreshing to see the cover for already running series after 4 weeks of new ones.
  13. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Araki and Gotouge immediately come to my mind regarding character design. From the current jump lineup, I think Horikoshi and Gege Akutami have the most recognizable designs. To me whenever I see the designs I just know it's them. Ryo Fujisaki (Hoshin Engi) is also a favourite of mine. Although...
  14. Petko Metko

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Saint Seiya hades ova comes to mind ( inferno and Elysium). Character barely move through the duration of it. Characters are well-drawn and backgrounds are nice but when it comes to moving it is very lacking in that department. Dr Stone at least isn't all that action-heavy, but the bulk of Saint...
  15. Petko Metko

    Class 1-A Death(s?)

    I do not think anyone from 1A will die. But if I had to pick one I would go with yaoyorozu. After getting over her insecurities and having her character development she could sacrifice herself for other 1A students or something like that.
Top