Sometimes you have to let go
To free fall away
I won't judge you, anymore
Cause sometimes I needed to
Free fall far away
Out of sight, out of mind
I'm so tired
Where can I lay my head?
I'll just close my eyes
Hope I wake up dead
Don't want to live without you
Don't leave me out here to die
Maybe another time and space
When I can look you in the face
Far, far away
Maybe in another life
"Sometimes, existential dread comes ringin' through, loud and clear. I'll adjust and simply let go. I guess it is what it is.
I'm not sure, of what's comin' next, but I'll be alright, as long as I keep breathin'.
I know I'll be alright.
If any of you pro lifers get tape worms you better suck it up and be a good host, because tape worms have a heartbeat and feel pain. It deserves a choice and it chose you to be its mother.
BRISBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!! GO THE LIONS!
@M3J Why would I fuck off, I'm not throwing bricks here like old mate Danny Green

Reactions: Marmalade