Re: Vagabond 228 Discussion Thread
He tells everyone that rather than fighting Musashi one at at time that they should just attack him all at once in a giant mess. He tells his group to wait until Musashi is completely exhausted, however, before they do their final push.
Re: Vagabond 226 sketches up
Yeah, it's not Ueda talking. It looks like it's Musashi talking to himself about how to fight the Yoshioka. It would appear he's thinking back to the river and its current from #225. Should be a great chapter though.
Re: 225 Discussion [Vagabond]
Gold Knight, there really must be a formula for all of Musashi's battles (and it's been about 10 years since I read "The Book of Five Rings" so this might very well be in there):
Skill + Luck + Timing/Surprise = BOOYAH
So following the formula:
Musashi...
Chapter 225 Quick Translation
Here's a quick translation of chapter 225 as I don't think one has been posted yet. I figured people would want a rough idea of what happened in 225 as 226 should be out pretty soon. Enjoy!
Page 1:
(No text, just color)
Page 2&3:
Sidetext: The dawn of...
Re: Vagabond 226 sketches up
It's a bit difficult to read some of the text, but it seems to be Musashi and someone (possibly Ueda?) talking about how the Yoshioka won't all attack him at once. The battle will be Musashi vs. each of the 70 Yoshioka one-on-one.
Re: 225 Discussion [Vagabond]
He certainly has skill, but he also has the knack for showing up at the right place at the right time under just the right circumstances (i.e. he takes a different path from the one everyone was expecting him to take and he shows up about an hour early).
Re: Bastard!! Manga Discussion Thread
The trailer was awesome. It makes me wish that they would animate some of the stuff after the original Anslasax ordeal.
Re: Blue Dragon Spoilers!
Here's a quick translation (in English) of this week's chapter:
ミオ、朝食をラルに持ってくる
Mio brings Ral breakfast
部屋を開けたらミオの目の前には裸の女性二人
But when she opens the door to his room, she sees two naked ladies in front of her.
ラル不在
Ral is not around.
ラルは大浴場で女の子達と戯れる
Ral is...
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Discussion
GK, I would definitely be translating it if it were still going. I'd even be happy to translate it now (despite there being countless official and unofficial translations out there).
Re: Blue Dragon Discussion!
I will post a translation later, but for now here's a synopsis of the chapter:
Ral is a 15 year old boy with a blue dragon Kage named "Grado" who are both sealed in absolute darkness under his father's, King Roy's, castle. The castle is under siege by the Kage...
Re: Blue Dragon Discussion!
It certainly did remind me of Bastard (just not quite as perverse yet). I might just have to translate it afterall (despite the Naruto shadow binding techniques). If I do translate it I'll just leave it as Ral and Grado then.
Re: Blue Dragon Discussion!
I just scanned through the chapter and it has quite a bit of potential. Plus, Lal's obsession with women (particularly Mio and her breasts) was pretty funny. Also, the conversation between Lal (the boy) and Grad (the dragon) was pretty damn funny.
I don't know if I...
It doesn't look like Yamato was facing away from Naruto's crater. He seems to have his left arm up to guard even in the little tiny shot of him (though that was one hell of a crater).
Kakashi was hiding in the tree that Kakuzu got pushed into by Chouji. Kakashi then likely jumped down while...
Re: Bastard!! Manga Discussion Thread
Chapter 11 was pretty damn good (with great and completed artwork no less). It's been a while since we've seen a good exodus.