Recent content by psyblade

  1. psyblade

    Done Translation check for these lines.

    I got it now. This explaination is truly the key to understand this line. When I translated this line, I thought 設定 is "a plan", so I got it wrongly. Thank you very much for helping me.
  2. psyblade

    Done Translation check for these lines.

    I have some troubles with these line. I'm not sure if I translated it correctly or not. I translated it as: Right bubble: Left bubble: Am I correct? I'm not sure because, this line is pretty fuzzy. But I think this line is important so I want to understand exactly the true meaning of...
  3. psyblade

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    Ah, So 04-05 was a double issue. I really didnt notice about that. I thought it was just 04. And this 06-07 is going to be a double issue, too. Sorry I have made a stupid question. :D
  4. psyblade

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    I cant find Shonen Jump 2014-05, 2014-06 raw anywhere on the Internet. Does anyone know why? It has been 2 weeks since the last 2014-04 was scanned.
  5. psyblade

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    Is there anyway for me to send my feedback to mangaka? Now, I am having some questions to ask the mangaka.
  6. psyblade

    Done Help me recheck this translation.

    OK, thanks, and sorry but I have another thing to ask. It's is not Japanese. Does XXX-XXXX-XXXX is Phone number? Does 1-333-52-8 is Home Address? //I found some Japanese home address example in the Internet, but it is not so long like this one. Does Hoshi Ume is name? Because I have never...
  7. psyblade

    Done Help me recheck this translation.

    OK, I think I was just too "極端". (I really dont know how to write this word in English :D) And, I still have somthing to ask. What does this sentence mean? I translated it as //I understand what 脱ぎかけ is, but it's very hard to translate into English, even it's hard to explain in my mother...
  8. psyblade

    Done Help me recheck this translation.

    Some of my answers to your comments :D I dont understand why the girl suddenly changed their mission from solve the misunderstanding between the boy and the short hair girl to "erase" everyone's bad thinking of the boy. They tried to solve the misunderstanding but ended up making the problem...
  9. psyblade

    Done Help me recheck this translation.

    The situation is: this long hair girl and this boy is trying to solve the misunderstanding between them and the black short hair girl. but they ended up making this misunderstanding become more serious. Raw: And this is my translation of the two pages: I dont think, I translated it...
  10. psyblade

    Done Biorg Trinity Term

    As I know, 端末Tanmatsu is the word that has a meaning "the computer, the device". My Android Phone, in it's setting, when I set it to Japanese language, the menu "Device" becomes "端末". In Shonen manga, the mangaka often uses furigana to define a complex word, such as "愛情表現-Aijo Hyogen" has "キス...
  11. psyblade

    Done I have some issues of translating this sentences

    AA, I understood. The sister orders him to eat it, because he keeps it a for along time without eating, and even mushrooms have growth on it. But he keeps not eating the cake because he treasures this cake so much. But, what is this grammar (masu form verb + na) mean? Does this 食べな come from...
  12. psyblade

    Done I have some issues of translating this sentences

    Thanks, that means by this movie, her reputations is become even higher than before, so she will be on TV more and more often, right? And, I also have another thing to ask. What does this phrase mean? "いい加減食べなよ" in the last picture. Look like it has a meaning of "Dont eat it", but I dont...
  13. psyblade

    Done I have some issues of translating this sentences

    I am having some issue of translating this sentences. So I want some body to recheck my translations. Picture number 3: I dont really understand the meaning of アフレコ, my dictionary tell its meaning is: "The movie music", but others dictionary tell me its meaning is "The dubbing". I...
Top