Recent content by RalphSeggaSama

  1. Amateur Light Novel

    I have an idea for a light novel. Problem is that I don't know of an sites that feature amateur light novels. I was wondering if anybody here does.
  2. Pokemon Doujin

    I'm still looking for an artist if any one is interested.
  3. Pokemon Doujin

    Thank you so much for your input. That gave me quite a few new ideas i had never thought of and definitely will use them. Thank you once again for your input, it helped.
  4. Pokemon Doujin

    Okay, so I'm planning on making a Pokemon doujin (called Pokemon Legends) based on the second generation games (i.e. gold/silver). I plan on doing everything though I wouldn't object to having some one take over on art (I'm a much better writer than artist). So you could say that this is also a...
  5. Looking for an author.

    well im actually planning on drawing the one i already have planned i just dont have the means to yet... but ive been wanting to be part of a team for a while... but just let me know what kind of manga you'd wanna do (fantasy, action, comedy, etc.) and i'll see what i can come up with
  6. Looking for an author.

    if you're looking for an author.. i'd like to help.. i love to write.. im actually currently writing a manga of my own and working to build another.. the genre i like writing in is either shounen or seinen.. either is fine.. im flexible in what i write.. from fantasy to sci-fi... i can write it..
  7. Putting together a manga group

    if you're letting more people join, id love to.. i can draw decently.. what i mainly like is writing and story plotting.. i currently dont have a program to draw with.. but i should be getting one in a few months... again.. id love to join to help out with the plot..
  8. Death is my Master 2

    awesome.. totally diggin the eyes
  9. Death is my Master 2

    his arms are behind the chair right? or are his sleeves red?
  10. Death is my Master

    cool.. cant wait to see
  11. Death is my Master

    looks good.. thats Rai right?
  12. A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    alright alright... that sounds really cool.. nice story line
  13. Author Available

    Does anyone need a manga author?
  14. A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    sounds like a good idea.. you planning on giving Rai any special powers? aside from being able to see death that is
  15. A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    welcome, and maybe you can have one of his friends really skeptical of deaths existence and another who believes because he/she is a believer of ghosts and demons, and are you planning to have more than one character like death?
Top