Recent content by Reruns

  1. Reruns

    Samui

    Thanks :) here the lines if you wanna practice your coloring just don't forget to credit me ;) :
  2. Reruns

    Samui

    This is my new coloring, I hope you will enjoy it ^^': http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Samui-131471602
  3. Reruns

    The Raikage

    First lineart done with Corel Painter ^^': http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/The-Raikage-Lineart-130928181
  4. Reruns

    Rangiku-san

    This is my new bleach coloring : http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Rangiku-san-128222555 I hope you'll enjoy it !!
  5. Reruns

    [451] Where are you...Sasuke

    This is my new coloring, I hope you'll enjoy it ^^ : http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Where-are-you-Sasuke-126158551
  6. Reruns

    [447]The Answer

    The answer => http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/The-Answer-124201336
  7. Reruns

    [445]Top of the world

    Naruto 445 cover ;) : http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-445-cover-120339462 I hope you enjoy it !
  8. Reruns

    Naruto ~ panels

    Hum, DeviantArt deleted the coloring, you can find it here:
  9. Reruns

    Naruto ~ panels

    Hey guys ! Here my new colorings: http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/The-Rage-119915075 http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Ouch-119915753 http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/I-m-going-alone-119916703 http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-332-cover-119914409
  10. Reruns

    [443] Meet

    I hope you'll like it ^^: http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Meet-119032197
  11. Reruns

    [441] Naruto cover

    A new coloring ;) !! http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-441-Cover-117397038
  12. Reruns

    [440]Cover + panel

    Hey! I'm a new member, I hope you'll enjoy my new colorings: http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Conversation-with-the-4th-116672033 http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Father-116671439
Top