Recent content by ricksmt

  1. Wanted: Writer Artist looking for writers

    If you like one of these ideas, we can work something out. Let me know.
  2. Wanted: Writer Wanted: Author

    Hey ButterLux. I'd like to try meeting your qualifications for the one-shot trial, but could you give me some idea of the genres you're interested in?
  3. Wanted: Writer hi just looking for somone to make a manga/comic/grapicnovel with!

    Hey Sadasdasd. I'm an amateur writer. Dark isn't my favorite theme, and I still struggle with putting time in consistently, but I could try coming up with some ideas for you. I'm probably better fit for the occasional review, but I'll do my best.
  4. Help Wanted Manga Plot

    I agree with DoctorApollo: start making it. It's similar to another idea I have, so I'd be interested in seeing how yours turns out.
  5. Help Wanted Novice writer wanting to collaborate

    I think the title is self-explanatory. Here's the extra info: Background I've been watching anime somewhat obsessively for some time now and, surprise surprise, got the notion to make one. Anime is really hard to get in to, so I thought I'd get my feet wet with some manga. I haven't seriously...
Top