Recent content by RingoRoadOnceMore

  1. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I've always assumed that was the case. If I'm wrong though, that does make me reconsider my stance.
  2. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Dude, you're just passionate for this site and everyone who does their part in making sure people can enjoy manga. So I totally understand where you're coming from! If anything, I came off a little strong too so I'm sorry lol
  3. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Of course I'm thankful for them. I'm not looking at things in black and white like Sensui. There was a time when we all needed WSJ Edited Mangas because there was no convenient way to be up-to-date with these series, but I think that time has come to pass. That being said, I think we still need...
  4. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I can confirm this in my case. I'm glad they stopped translating series from WSJ. It's so disrespectful when they have a $2/month subscription to read practically everything that's running now. Not only is it a goddamn steal, but it's an effortless way to support these people who work tirelessly...
  5. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    If HxH doesn't return this year... I-I don't know what I'm going to do. 😭 😭 😭
  6. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    If you switch #1 and #2, it's literally the same list for me.
  7. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I see what you're saying. Maybe people aren't phrasing it like this (and I honestly haven't been keeping track of the conversation), but I think what everyone really means is there shouldn't be this gender wall that's potentially preventing good editors from getting in, just because they're female.
  8. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    1. Haikyuu!! (I'm kinda cheating on this one because I've only watched the anime, but I'll start reading it after the next season finishes airing) 2. Act-Age 3. Kimetsu no Yaiba 4. Chainsaw Man 5. World Trigger There are a few other series I like to varying degrees, but these five are honestly...
  9. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    It’d probably be between those two series for me as well. Mostly because those are the big actiony shounen series I barely know much about. I remember catching a few episodes of the Saint Seiya anime on TV ages ago, but don’t remember what happened. It’d be great if both series were added to the...
  10. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Although I want Kimetsu no Yaiba to beat One Piece, I voted no because my gut disagrees with my hopes and dreams.
  11. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Started reading Spy x Family because y’all recommended it, and it’s been a blast so far! Glad I have another series to look forward to. :D
  12. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Honestly, I don't mind the train arc having a film adaptation, especially if it's a little under two hours long. However, I wouldn't be happy with the Red Light District arc getting the same treatment. That arc is too long to fit into a movie.
  13. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I want an Act-Age arena fighter.
  14. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I don't read WNL or Yuuna, but I'm expecting TPN to end before Kimetsu. Although the latter has like maybe 4 fights left (as far as I know) in this "final arc," each fight has been taking quite a while to finish. TPN, on the other hand, feels it's rushing towards the finish line at breakneck...
  15. RingoRoadOnceMore

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm not casting a vote in this poll just because Mission: Yozakura Family, which I'm enjoying a lot, is the only Jump romcom series I'm really familiar with. Wouldn't be fair.
Top