Recent content by Rishu

  1. Rishu

    Art Does anyone know how to get the Sho-comi wallpapers?

    Thanks for the help ^^ So I guess there is no other way to get the wallpapers but to buy the magazine and be able to read japanese :p
  2. Rishu

    Art Does anyone know how to get the Sho-comi wallpapers?

    Hi there, ever since Sho-comi changed its website you can't get the monthly wallpapers unless you type something into a field. I don't understand Japanese and I don't buy the magazine. Can anyone tell me what the page says you have to do? http://www.sho-comi.com/community/kabegami.html...
  3. Rishu

    Discussion What is a Zengohen?

    I didn't really know where to post this so I hope it's alright to ask the question here :blink I often find manga announcements at magazine websites where a manga is entitled a "Zengohen" (前後編). What is a Zengohen? I can't speak Japanese and I don't have friends who can so I'm usually helping...
  4. Rishu

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Is the "Clematis Shoe Shop" thing by Mayu Sakai the same one-shot published in Ribon Fantasy last month? :blink
Top