Recent content by sabyr

  1. sabyr

    Manga/Comic Contest

    I'm sure this is the case, but just to be sure; we're allowed to format our comics so that they are read left-to-right rather than right-to-left, correct?
  2. sabyr

    Zaraki Kenpachi - 310

    I've removed it because it really sucked. :P
  3. sabyr

    Bleach Wallpapers

    Here's mine that I made.
  4. sabyr

    388.Cover.HQ

    Thank you, good sir. :D
  5. sabyr

    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

    Thanks! I'll try. :) I'm glad you like them both. :D Well, my good sir I am glad I could provide you with a source of sexual stimulation. I would suggest you refrain from looking at it in public though due to unneeded embarrassment that would be a result of this exposure. Good day and...
  6. sabyr

    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

    II made a Naruto wallpaper yesterday, so I decided to make a Bleach one today. Hope you like it! Click to Enlarge
  7. sabyr

    Sasuke and Naruto Wallpaper

    This is in response to Sky_W's request, and the lineart is by Shade. Hope you like it! Click to Enlarge
  8. sabyr

    Naruto.Vol.38.cover(request-by-Sky_W)

    Awesome clean, man. I'll color it tonight. :D EDIT: Finished! Click here!
  9. sabyr

    CupofDice's Musings (Naruto 382)

    Oh god, that would be creepy as hell(Naruto's been fawning over her for how long?). Anywho... I like the review, I may do one myself next chapter. Kishimoto has peaked my interest. Jiraiya being dead sucks, but it really does seem real. It makes me feel this may be the last arc of the...
  10. sabyr

    373 Colored by DD

    Definitely not your best(that would be your last cover) but it is good! You can't top yourself every time. :P
  11. sabyr

    367 short animation<willitblend>

    That was pretty good, it was a tad bit shaky, but it's better than the last one by far! :) Now lets see an action scene! XD
  12. sabyr

    naruto 368 cover clean hq

    Lotus Blade is right, it's not HQ. But it is good. :)
  13. sabyr

    Pannel_367_p13_Tsunade

    With some work at blending your colors and all that you could be very good. Keep working at it! :)
  14. sabyr

    Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well Naruto is the bastard son of the fourth. I think there's a reason they were never legally married(which is why he has his mother's maiden name), maybe it wasn't ideal at the time. The two countries may have gotten into a war and they had to hide it. Talking about sleeping with the enemy! XD...
  15. sabyr

    Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

    I don't like that Yondy is Naruto's dad. I find that cliche to the extreme and was hoping it wouldn't be true. Unfortunately it is and I have to live with that. If I couldn't I really would have no life. XD But I'm glad they cleared it up in this chapter atleast.
Top