Recent content by Sasukexhero

  1. Sasukexhero

    Naruto [405] tears..~

    Thanks, guys. =D
  2. Sasukexhero

    [406] Cover By Patrik_h88!

    whoa Looks awesome. :DDD
  3. Sasukexhero

    Naruto [405] tears..~

    Whoa Naruto 405 really got to me. :x Poor Nawruwtoe. ;~; Anyways yeah I felt like coloring this page since i was bored and because it was my fav page, although I got a bit lazy with coloring the popsicle. ^^;; Yeah anyways here it is. :D :amuse I'll try better next time. x_x I know I messed...
  4. Sasukexhero

    Nar nar~ Nawruwtoe. xD [404]

    Thanks.^^,
  5. Sasukexhero

    Nar nar~ Nawruwtoe. xD [404]

    Well here it is my fourth manga coloring. :D Yeah I was a tad bored and well I decided to color Naruto this time. :o Yeah, though I really didn't didn't spent much with the coloring, >~o Yeah due to the fact that I've been a bit busy lately. :X So yeah anyways, hope it's still good, I'll...
  6. Sasukexhero

    [402] Sasuke! page 17~ by Sasukexhero

    thanks you guys, hmm Im still thinking of what manga chapter/page/panel i should color next. >~<
  7. Sasukexhero

    [402] Sasuke! page 17~ by Sasukexhero

    xDDD Thanks and Jaime F. you read my mind. :O that's why I colored the new sharingan like that. >.o
  8. Sasukexhero

    [402] Sasuke! page 17~ by Sasukexhero

    Thanks. ^_^ :D
  9. Sasukexhero

    [402] Sasuke! page 17~ by Sasukexhero

    My third manga coloring. xDD;; Uh yeah I hope it was okay. :X Any tips? :O I'd appreciate it. ^_^ :amuse I wonder what will happen to naruto? e_e~ line art: Egaki :) Deviantart; http://sasukexhero.deviantart.com/art/Avenger-86682652
  10. Sasukexhero

    [401] Page 17 Sasuke (A new beginning) by Sasukexhero

    Thanks and does anyone know any tutorials, on how to color clouds and all of those things? >.<
  11. Sasukexhero

    [350] Sasuke~ battle stance~ by Sasukexhero

    :blink Lets see, yeah I always wanted to color this panel of Sasuke..and I finally did. xD;; Uh yeah, well i hope if alright? Any tips, on how else to improve? And yeah i know, I need loads of practice on backgrounds >.<;; Anyways enjoy :amuse
  12. Sasukexhero

    [401] Page 17 Sasuke (A new beginning) by Sasukexhero

    Thank you. ^^ and thanks for the advice.
  13. Sasukexhero

    [401] Page 17 Sasuke (A new beginning) by Sasukexhero

    Yeah my first manga coloring. How did I do? ^^;; done with Photoshop 7.0 I'd appreciate, any comments informing me on what to improve (Mostly on the background >.o) or any tutorials i might need to visit/see.. :D 1 2
  14. Sasukexhero

    NARUTO vs SASUKE

    Good job it looks nice. :DD
Top