Recent content by Shadowlord123

  1. Shadowlord123

    Discussion Ranking

    Heya, I'm on vacation now, so I'm having plenty of time to post stuff again :cheez I don't think Luslec looked at all stressed, more like locked in. He had in front of him the very people he's wanted to kill for tens of thousands of years, now having nearly exhausted all their strength. It was...
  2. Shadowlord123

    Discussion Ranking

    If I had to guess. - Sprout Traumerei: 100, probably could go up to ~120-130 if he absorbed Leviathan + all the Shinheuh of the BHs for theoretical max power. - Urek: With Shinsu alone, probably like ~180. Combining Light with Shinsu should push him much higher, though. Not confident to give...
  3. Shadowlord123

    Question About Urek and Family heads

    It's looking pretty damn bad for the FHs. A tiny portion of F2 Urek's light was enough to put one of the most formidable FHs in the ropes. Yes, Eduan didn't have his main spear, but Mago also didn't get her best gem rolls. In terms of power, Eduan always chose to dodge Urek's light in that...
  4. Shadowlord123

    Question Zahard vs Arie hon and Khun Eduan

    If their current scaling resembles what was showcased in the Hidden Floor, then the duo should likely win. If SIU decides to buff Zahard in a special way (which I don't find too unlikely tbh), then Zahard could win.
  5. Shadowlord123

    Is there anyone who surpasses Gustang in terms of ……?

    I fail to see how his stamina could be worse by acquiring more power. There are two possibilities: A. His power pool increases, but the power of his attacks stays the same, in which case his stamina would clearly improve. B. His power pool increases proportionally alongside the power of his...
  6. Shadowlord123

    Is there anyone who surpasses Gustang in terms of ……?

    Leviathan would, at the bare minimum, give Traumerei significantly more raw power. Which IMO, would likely translate into at least some of the following: - Stronger Disconnections that don't get burnt so easily by Blossom's flame and allow him to keep up better. - Higher pool of power, which...
  7. Shadowlord123

    How powerful is Mago?

    Clearly FH tier for as long as that little fraction of Urek's Light lasts. I have no idea how her own full power compares to that, but she probably ends up scaling above IMO. The plotline of the three gems being broken on the altar has yet to be fulfilled, and for characters that have multiple...
  8. Shadowlord123

    Question Can Urek beat Admins?

    Honestly, he could have a chance. The Admin taking away the Shinsu shouldn't affect his strength, since his main power is something else entirely. Though I'm curious about how he breathes if the Admin just snuffles away every speck of Shinsu. There's no air like the outside. He might be able to...
  9. Shadowlord123

    Is there anyone who surpasses Gustang in terms of ……?

    Leviathan should have a relevant amount of Traumerei's power; it's perhaps the Shinheuh that got the largest share. It's the only beast that became uncontrollable for Traumerei. Even in its sealed state, it's already capable of giving Baam enough power to threaten Dumas and force him to go...
  10. Shadowlord123

    Is there anyone who surpasses Gustang in terms of ……?

    I don't think it stains Traumerei at all. He overwhelmed Gustang despite theoretically not being at full strength himself (no Leviathan + the Shinheuh of the BHs). If anything, if Gustang really can't do better with his own powers, he's the one who will look bad here. While it's obviously not...
  11. Shadowlord123

    Is there anyone who surpasses Gustang in terms of ……?

    While Gustang openly stated that he wanted to kill Traumerei, the story also made it clear that deep down, he was hesitating to do so. It wasn't until the very end when he used Blossom's flames that he genuinely had killing intent. That probably explains the extremely lackluster usage of his own...
  12. Shadowlord123

    How big is the gap in power between these tiers: Regent level, Squadron commander level, division commander level, and the weakest high rankers?

    I won't get into the numbers, but I will list information that could be useful for getting an idea of the gaps. For the gap between Rankers and low High Rankers (Dorian Frog will be used as reference): Dorian Frog managed to stop the Hell Train on his own, whereas in another instance, it took...
  13. Shadowlord123

    How many FHs does it take to beat Urek?

    At this point, we lack way too much info to even begin making an assessment: We don't have any clue how much Shinsu Reinforcement Urek was using against Gustang and Traumerei. Myself and many others like to speculate he was using 100%, but the truth is, we don't know. Maybe it wasn't even...
  14. Shadowlord123

    Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

    Chapter 6, and apparently, Urek is still on Floor 2. It looks like this will be really long, and SIU will elaborate deeply on Urek's story.
  15. Shadowlord123

    Discussion Traumerei vs Revolution

    Damn, I kinda knew this was coming, but I was at least expecting someone to give the Revos a bit more of recognition :lmao That said, I agree Traumerei cooks them.
Top