Discussion Ranking

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
3,575
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If Traumerei at sprout is 100, where would u rank these major characters at?

Yama, UM, Gussy, Mirchea, Boss, Dumas/Rob, Astro/Ratna, Kirin, tiara.
 

Sky is blue

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
271
Reaction score
570
Age
24
Country
India
Urek - 200
Gustang - 70-80 (Not counting V's weapon or Blossom's flames )
Luslec - 25
Dumas - 5
Boss - No idea
Rest are at 1 or closer to O
 
Last edited:

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,842
Reaction score
3,732
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh boy, here we go again :notlikethis
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Urek - 200
Gustang - 70-80 (Not counting V's weapon or Blossom's flames )
Luslec - 25
Dumas - 5
Boss - No idea
Rest are at 1 or closer to O
Gustang has V's weap?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
3,575
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not counting V's weapon
Wdym V's weapon? It belongs to Gussy. V never used that item but commissioned one to give it to him. Idk why people r still saying it's V weapon. It's like saying hey Viole is using Enryu's thorn, or Hell Joe or UM's RT or Traumerei's Leviathan.
 

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
5,247
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
Full light Urek (Full powered axis) - 400-500
Urek with only Shinsu -130-150
Gustang - 70 (Not counting blossom's flame spark which can only be used limited number of time)
Luslec - 60
Dumas - 5
Boss - No idea
Rest are at 1 or closer to O

I am not sure what SIU plans to do with urek. Depending on whether he will allow urek to regain his full light powers or only let him use certain moderate amount of it or take light powers away completely, his power level can change drastically.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wdym V's weapon? It belongs to Gussy. V never used that item but commissioned one to give it to him. Idk why people r still saying it's V weapon. It's like saying hey Viole is using Enryu's thorn, or Hell Joe or UM's RT or Traumerei's Leviathan.
Ah I was totally dumbfounded it never occured to me it was Okbi.
It is like ordering a food in restaurant for your friend, your friend eats it and you call it "my food".
 

Sky is blue

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
271
Reaction score
570
Age
24
Country
India
Wdym V's weapon? It belongs to Gussy. V never used that item but commissioned one to give it to him. Idk why people r still saying it's V weapon. It's like saying hey Viole is using Enryu's thorn, or Hell Joe or UM's RT or Traumerei's Leviathan.
Yeah it's just I didn't remember the weapon's name so I used "v's weapon"

anyway I think Gustang even with okbi was 70-80 at best in that fight.

Tho if he had rosario Or his other abilities, he will likely be higher
 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
401
Reaction score
704
Country
United States
Urek (His full power with light outside the tower) : at least 500

Urek (shinsu + the light he currently possesses inside the tower) : at least 250

Urek (His full power with shinsu only) : 125

Gustang (without blossom’s flames) : 95

Boss/Luslec : 40

Dumas/Rob : 10

Astro/Ratna/Kirin : 8

Tiara(with her pen) : 6

Tiara(without the pen) : 3
 
Last edited:

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
5,247
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
Urek (His full power with light outside the tower) : at least 500

Urek (shinsu + the light he currently possesses inside the tower) : at least 250

Urek (His full power with shinsu only) : 125

Gustang (without blossom’s flames) : 95

Boss/Luslec : 40

Dumas/Rob : 10

Astro/Ratna/Kirin : 8

Tiara(with her pen) : 6

Tiara(without the pen) : 3
I think luslec should be higher but otherwise I agree :super
 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
401
Reaction score
704
Country
United States
I think luslec should be higher but otherwise I agree :super
I might change my mind based on how SIU handles Adori vs. Gustang (if that happens). However, until then, here are my reasons why I place the strongest Towerborns at only around 40% of an FH.

  1. Gustang indirectly stated that the strongest Towerborn don’t have raw power comparable to a FH’s.
  2. FH’s have much better weaponry and artifacts.
  3. Shinwonryu(This would be lethal, especially against Luslec).
  4. Luslec looked pretty intimidated in front of an exhausted Traumerei and Gustang. So I place both of them above Luslec even when exhausted, but I don’t believe they are so much stronger that they could one-shot him.
  5. The same goes for Adori. If an exhausted Gustang could one-shot her, I don’t think Zahard would have sent her.
So the hierarchy looks like this imo:
Traumerei & Gustang (100%) > Traumerei & Gustang (exhausted, around 60-70%) > Adori & Luslec(40%).
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
5,151
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
If I had to guess.

- Sprout Traumerei: 100, probably could go up to ~120-130 if he absorbed Leviathan + all the Shinheuh of the BHs for theoretical max power.

- Urek: With Shinsu alone, probably like ~180. Combining Light with Shinsu should push him much higher, though. Not confident to give him any numbers.

- Gustang: As far as he showed at the Sprout using his own powers, probably like ~60-70. With Blossom's flame, like ~130-140. I don't think we saw the full extent of his own powers, though. When he does showcase them, I expect him to be over 100 even without the flame.

- Luslec: As far as he showed, like ~30-40. For theoretical full power, probably like 55-70. Feels like he could win against Urek if he went all-out, despite knowing Urek was also holding back, but doesn't have a clue how strong Urek really is. Personally, I put him at 30-40% of Shinsu Urek for now (~20% judging only by what he showcased). Urek doesn't really seem to view him on the same lvl as the FHs, and Traumerei effortlessly broke through his Bright Charge with Disconnection, never bothering to acknowledge his presence. Gustang seemed to give him a bit of an acknowledgment, calling him an "unwelcome guest", so he's probably not fodder (maybe a threat to an exhausted FH, but not comparable to a fully powered one IMO).

- Dumas/Rob/Astronaut/Ratna: ~10. They're clearly far below TTs. Adori could casually one-shot Proust, who was depicted as difficult to get past by Robadon. Robadon and Dumas are probably comparable given how they're the greatest warriors of their families, and how they acknowledged each other when they met. Astronaut effortlessly bypassed Gran Abuelo's defenses, while Ratna was superior to a version of Yama that was even stronger than the one who broke Proust's barrier. Feels like both would belong here.

- Kirin: ~8. Was always depicted as a solid cut beneath Robadon in their direct fights, but could still somewhat hold the ground. Should probably be close to the other FH wannabes, but doesn't feel quite as impressive as them so far.

- Boss: Should be above Regents for the simple reason his subordinates appear to be Regent-level, but I'm not confident putting him on the same tier as Luslec or TTs yet. Boss admitted Urek would have wiped them out if they retreated a second later, while Luslec simply had a much better portrayal. ~20-40 for now. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as TT lvl, but SIU hasn't given him much to work with yet.

- Tiara: She fluctuates massively. If she's able to use the pen properly, I think she could have a decent shot against a Regent (so ~8-10). Without it, she's clearly not comparable at all, since Yuri was depicted as being stronger than her. I don't think she's beating any Regent, because they'll simply press and overwhelm her to the point that she won't be able to write anything relevant. Maybe like ~5 overall?

- Current Yama: Base Yama probably ~3-4, while Transformed Yama ~6-8. He's a bit of a headache to rank, because on one hand, his Base form already accomplished something Robadon failed to do twice (break Proust's barrier). On the other hand, his transformed state seemed below Ratna Gra, who's a FH wannabe like Kirin inside Revolution (and probably not much stronger than him?).
 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
401
Reaction score
704
Country
United States
Gustang seemed to give him a bit of an acknowledgment, calling him an "unwelcome guest", so he's probably not fodder (maybe a threat to an exhausted FH, but not comparable to a fully powered one IMO).
Damn it’s been a while since I’ve seen you on here. There are a couple points I disagree with. I think an exhausted FH still low or mid diffs Luslec. I mean, Traumerei only acknowledged Urek and didn’t even care that Luslec was getting some kind of spell ready. Gustang didn’t look worried either. Meanwhile Luslec was looking pretty stressed. He’s a trash talker too, so him being that quiet definitely says something.

- Boss: Should be above Regents for the simple reason his subordinates appear to be Regent-level, but I'm not confident putting him on the same tier as Luslec or TTs yet. Boss admitted Urek would have wiped them out if they retreated a second later, while Luslec simply had a much better portrayal. ~20-40 for now. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as TT lvl, but SIU hasn't given him much to work with yet.

With all due respect, I don’t think saying “the Boss retreated when Urek arrived” is a strong argument.

His strongest troops were only regent tier, so Urek could casually wipe out the Revolution’s “10 Family Heads” in one attack. What’s the point of the Captain sticking around to stall Urek if it means risking his entire organization getting annihilated?

Luslec, on the other hand, only had Jinsung, Khel, and Garnak behind him. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t even rank in FUG’s top 5 strongest, so losing them wouldn’t put FUG as a whole at major risk.

Plus, Luslec already has some idea of Urek’s personality since he’s met him before. He knows Urek doesn’t just kill people that easily. The Boss doesn’t know that, so he’s probably thinking, “If he gets serious, he could wipe us all out right now.” He doesn’t know how rarely Urek gets serious or that he usually lets his enemies go, so he chose to leave instead of taking that risk.

Other than that, I agree with everything else. Great analysis as usual.
 
Top