Recent content by sNkAoT

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Spoilers Thread Maybe he chose them because of the bonds they have with each other and the former members (RBA & Ymir). He must foresee some kind of advantage if they ever face those guys again.
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Spoilers Thread Fingers crossed!!
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Spoilers Thread My whole argument is how did they even know about Connie's mom?!?! He only brought it up to Reiner and Ymir! If anyone else did happen to hear it, they didn't even bat an eye! She just magically comes up to Connie with a pic like Yo check this out!
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Spoilers Thread I feel you Beatrice but its one thing for Connie to notice and its another for everyone to accept it as fact. I will hold my skeptism till the chapter comes out but I'm not liking where this is headed. EDIT: just looked at the RAW and it looks...
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Spoilers Thread I don't know about you guys but I'm not feeling these new developments. I know it's early and the chapter hasn't come out but how in the hell are they putting two and two together???? I just don't get it?? How the hell do they know that was Connies...
  6. Theory Second ongoing Shingeki no Kyojin manga series

    I agree with with Zodd the art is just meh at best. Not really feeling it at all :/ Let's just hope the story turns out to be good.
  7. Theory These two titans look a lot like... [Manga spoilers]

    WoW Good find!! They do look alike. As far as we know they were never devoured so how did they turn. Did Ape titan find their bodies and turn them?
  8. Theory Connie's Village

    This is a definite possibility but my only problem with this is when and how were they infected? The village was within the wall and as far as we know it wasnt Reiner, Bert or Annie. They would have had to been infected during the breach of Wall Rose by an unknown character. The only other...
  9. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    I do not think Mikasa is a shifter and I sure hope that she doesnt become one. She is pure bad a$$ the way she is. That being said there are some interesting things I noticed the second time I read SnK. As everyone here has pointed out the most interesting thing is the head aches. Why does...
  10. Theory Connie's Village

    Great observation!! This thought had occurred to me when SnK first started. I thought the titan virus was essentially a plague. Much like the zombie virus in some of the movies but instead of a zombie you become a titan. Maybe the people in the wall are all people who had an immunity to the...
  11. Discussion The Reason Reiner need Historia

    Im pretty sure it's safe to assume that all the walls are lined with titans. The reason I say this is because the military never got any kind of permission to create tunnels under the walls.
  12. Theory Connie's Village

    Thanks!! Lets see if it will come to fruition. Grisha had to have known about the 3DMG. He was good friends with Hannes, the guy who trained all the new recruits even said "Grisha your son has become a soldier" or something along those lines. Also Grisha strikes me as someone who has a lot of...
  13. Theory Connie's Village

    Thanks for the welcome Zodd!! :super I never believed the hype around Grisha=Ape but I couldnt wrap my head around how the Ape Titan could change an entire village without any casualties or anyone escaping. This was my only logical answer. As for changing them by air is possible, water supply...
  14. Theory Connie's Village

    MANGA ONLY!!! So I reread the whole manga these past two days and caught a few things that I didnt catch the first go around. The first and most interesting is about Connie's village. I will start off with the facts: 1) No confirmed deaths... Everyone stated how there wasnt even a drop of...
Top