- Joined
- Aug 16, 2013
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
MANGA ONLY!!!
So I reread the whole manga these past two days and caught a few things that I didnt catch the first go around. The first and most interesting is about Connie's village. I will start off with the facts:
1) No confirmed deaths... Everyone stated how there wasnt even a drop of blood in the
whole village.
2) The village was destroyed...
3) The horses were all still in the stable... This leads one of the soldiers to speculate on how
everyone got away if the horses are all still there. SnK fact is a human can't outrun titan.
4) Connie believed that it was his mother on top of his house in a deformed titan form.
5) There was no breach in the wall... This had lead to speculation that the titans came from
within the wall and were made by the Ape titan.
So here goes my theory...
The entire village was destroyed but there was no sign of humans or human death anywhere. We have learned that titans cause destruction but only when hunting humans. Well than why is the village destroyed if there are no deaths? You would think that in the commotion of a titan attack that a few humans would manage to escape and make it to the horses but all the horses were still in the stable. I believe that the Ape titan in human form came to the village under false pretenses (maybe as a doctor) and administered the titan serum to all the villagers. This explains why there are no deaths in the village and no signs of anyone trying to escape. What person has the clout to go and administer a vaccine to the villagers? A very well known doctor and we all know who that is... Grisha Jaeger. People trust him and would have no problem taking a "vaccine" from him. Ive read all the comments and speculation that he is the ape titan but I never bought into any of it until now. They are similar in appearance and there is one other thing I noticed thats only specific to him and Eren. In titan form they both have pointy ears. Never mind on the ear thing... I just looked up Ymir's titan form and she has them too. Still that's only three characters with ears like that. As for him being a villain now, I believe that it has to do with memory loss or a reeducation of some sorts. First time posting. Let me know what you guys think. If you guys like this theory I will share some other thoughts.
So I reread the whole manga these past two days and caught a few things that I didnt catch the first go around. The first and most interesting is about Connie's village. I will start off with the facts:
1) No confirmed deaths... Everyone stated how there wasnt even a drop of blood in the
whole village.
2) The village was destroyed...
3) The horses were all still in the stable... This leads one of the soldiers to speculate on how
everyone got away if the horses are all still there. SnK fact is a human can't outrun titan.
4) Connie believed that it was his mother on top of his house in a deformed titan form.
5) There was no breach in the wall... This had lead to speculation that the titans came from
within the wall and were made by the Ape titan.
So here goes my theory...
The entire village was destroyed but there was no sign of humans or human death anywhere. We have learned that titans cause destruction but only when hunting humans. Well than why is the village destroyed if there are no deaths? You would think that in the commotion of a titan attack that a few humans would manage to escape and make it to the horses but all the horses were still in the stable. I believe that the Ape titan in human form came to the village under false pretenses (maybe as a doctor) and administered the titan serum to all the villagers. This explains why there are no deaths in the village and no signs of anyone trying to escape. What person has the clout to go and administer a vaccine to the villagers? A very well known doctor and we all know who that is... Grisha Jaeger. People trust him and would have no problem taking a "vaccine" from him. Ive read all the comments and speculation that he is the ape titan but I never bought into any of it until now. They are similar in appearance and there is one other thing I noticed thats only specific to him and Eren. In titan form they both have pointy ears. Never mind on the ear thing... I just looked up Ymir's titan form and she has them too. Still that's only three characters with ears like that. As for him being a villain now, I believe that it has to do with memory loss or a reeducation of some sorts. First time posting. Let me know what you guys think. If you guys like this theory I will share some other thoughts.

I never believed the hype around Grisha=Ape but I couldnt wrap my head around how the Ape Titan could change an entire village without any casualties or anyone escaping. This was my only logical answer. As for changing them by air is possible, water supply would have taken too long. I was going by the assumption that all we know of anyone changing is by an injected serum. The Ape titan not knowing about the 3DMG can be explained by memory loss. I agree with this theory being a long shot but I figured I'd get it out there. Anybody have any ideas on how the Ape titan is able to change an entire village into titans with virtually no sign of struggle?
. I always thought the ape is a wellknown character, I have 2 candidates: Grisha and Rivaille (Levi), but it is hard to sustain the hypothesis due to the ape not knowing about the 3D manouver nor about humans knowledge about what is on the nape of the neck; but now, you has started an interesting discussion, and Grisha rised up as my lead suspect
. You know, now that I think of it, you don't need the "memory loss" argument, if I remember correctly, common people, I mean farmers, workers and so on, know almost nothing about titans NOR about the equipment used by soldiers in combat (goverment's zero transparecy policy), that would explain why Grisha is unaware about the 3D manouver and didn't know that soldiers known already what lies in titans' nape of the neck.
.
, now to push it farther: maybe Grisha didn't saw him (never) wearing the 3DMG
. About warriors being the bad guys I just had a crazy idea that will post in the ape titan thread, but in brief: there are just 2 factions, warriors (good) and walliest (bad), I will explain it in the ape titan thread
. Also, I don't think R&B think the ape is the key to return to their hometown, that was what Ymir guessed, not that they mentioned it. Finally, yes, Connie's village people were "transformed" without conflict, so "somebody lured them" is the best hypothesis I read so far on the matter.