Recent content by Soushio

  1. Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    Re: reverse01 story3 Is it really OK to make another thread...?? You sure?? You really sure?? Then I'll have to copy and paste it... ...Do I create the thread now??
  2. Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    Re: reverse01 story3 ...Timcanpi already finished chapter 2 so... I'll start on chapter 3?? [EDIT] I saved the pictures...OK!!!! It's kinda confusing cause they use either their own translations of the names, or the official Chinese names...And I read the Taiwanese version translated by...
  3. Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    Re: reverse01 story3 Ok...I MIGHT. *MIGHT* translate the chinese version, if I have time...Maybe just bits and pieces...
  4. Favourite Black Order's General ?

    Same as Siru-san I voted for Cloud :D 'Cause she's a female general!!! :D And the cute little monkey, and she seems nice, crying for her team... Tiedoll would be No. 2, because he's a nice old man :D
  5. Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    Re: Reverse Novel 02 is Out! You mean the bugs?? I don't think the bugs themselves are called "Ichigen" ("gen"=another way of pronouncing "maboroshi", which means illusion)... Anyway, back on topic @Tune-san You have the actual book?? Or scans?? (If you have scans...*hopeful* :wtf)
  6. Discussion Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

    Yeah I like Timcanpy (Or is "Timcanpi" the official spelling...?? Needa go check...*Goes check*) And yes, Kanda is an idiot. Which is cute. XD XD XD XD XD
  7. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: DGM Anime EP9 Discussion Oh yeah. In the Author's Note section of Shounen Jump, Hoshino-sensei once said that "A lot of people ask me what exactly is the color of the uniform. It's only black and white. I just felt like coloring it red at that time." (DGM was on the cover of the issue of...
  8. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: DGM Anime EP9 Discussion I think their voices are OK, And rhode's haid IS a little too blue, since it wasn't like that in the manga (If I remember correctly). And I was surprised by Lenalee's green hair too. I thought it was black? Oh well.
  9. Discussion Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

    Poor Yuu-chan... *Hugs yuu-chan too* :D
  10. Discussion Why isn't D. Gray Man more popular?

    Oh yeah, D.Gray-man is 4th this week again (anime)... Probably because it's moving along the storyline now (The rewinding town arc) I really wanna hear Miranda's voice... It's up on next after Naruto (but I don't live in Japan...)
  11. Discussion 10th August is Rabi's birthday!!

    Re: 10th augest is Rabi's birthday!! Here's a list of birthdays of some characters: Allen--December 25 (Mana gave it to him) Kanda--June 6 (One day before mine!!! \(>_<)/ ) Leenale--Feb 20 Komui--June 13 (one week after Kanda's!!) River/Reever--Sep 8 Miranda--Jan 1 Lavi/Rabi: Aug 10...
  12. Discussion Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

    YAY!!! Yeah. Yuu is actually a nice guy. Plus he goes beserk when other people eat is soba noodles. And you guys know how his hair is all nice? He never EVER washes it with shampoo and conditioner. Our Yuu-chan washes it with SOAP. And I just notice, he wears a hakama (you know...the same...
  13. Discussion Why isn't D. Gray Man more popular?

    Well, the anime version is apperently always in the Top 5 at www.ani.tv , And I think it was in 1st place once (It's 4th this week, but Katekyo Hitman Reborn! which started around the same time as D.Gray-man, is in 8th, Gintama at 9th, with Eyeshield 21, another popular series at...
  14. Romance in ES21

    *Sigh of relief* Well, I found the stuff at wikipedia (the japanese one, though. 「アイシールド21の登場人物」or something of the like). My favorite manager is Tsuyumine Megu, because Rui's afraid of her!! So they have to be paired up. But Inagaki-sensei / Murata-sensei (Murata helps with the plot...
  15. ES21 Anime VS Manga

    Don't like the anime. There was an episode where Hiruma suddenly had gloves on, and disappeared in a sec. O.O
Top