Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

24th jan:
thanks a ton for the compliments :)
ouch...i can feel the asian slang seeping into the translations ><

white: stop translating! you have exams!!
black: no......its sooooo interesting!! they'll pelt you with stones if you don't do the translations for rabi's part, and its only the next page!

*its a difficult situation* :)
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: reverse01 story3

Wonderful, don't want to rush you but can't wait for the next release!
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

next up for 27th jan :) *over the midway milestone~*

can i ask if everyone will vote in which story of reverse2 to be done first?
(1000's tragedies / the name of the 49th in line / dark religious organization's reunion party)
i'll probably do all of them...*someday* but i'd like to know which one is more anticipated :)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: reverse01 story3

Hmmm... I'm really interested in all of the stories. How about the shortest of the three? :)

Thanks again for your hard work! We really appreciate your efforts!
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

30th jan:
i'm really leaving the choice of priority up to the readers :)
i don't mind whether its short or long~ if i put my mind into it, it can be done :)

thanks for the complimant again :D
since i'm having my finals, i'll probably update less until the end of next week :)
*food poisoning 2 days before the 1st exam --> it feels great! or not...*

komui just gained more respect from me...he really does his work! (if he wants to do- that is :) )

edit: http://ww.coolsee.com/bbs/read.php?tid=91140
this site/forum has the entire reverse01 translated - in chinese :)
*i'm not translating from the chinese version, nope*

updated 2nd feb:
can't resist the laughs for the few pages ><
and a scan to add on to it... :)
 

Soushio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Re: reverse01 story3

Ok...I MIGHT. *MIGHT* translate the chinese version, if I have time...Maybe just bits and pieces...
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

*chottles~* :D

i hope you'll do it soushio *no pressure~*
at last! someone to do cross referencing to :)
 

Soushio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Re: reverse01 story3

...Timcanpi already finished chapter 2 so...

I'll start on chapter 3??

[EDIT]

I saved the pictures...OK!!!!
It's kinda confusing cause they use either their own translations of the names, or the official Chinese names...And I read the Taiwanese version translated by TongLi Comics...I'll try my best!![br]Posted on: February 06, 2007, 03:23:50 AM_________________________________________________I finished page 1...

Note: Bak refers to himself as "Divine Me/Great Me", but it sounds wierd, so I just used "Me"

P. 1

An intelligent-looking man stood in front of the mirror. (Kind of…you get what I mean…)

Short and neat milky-white hair with clear green eyes. Looks like a typical Chinese man, but the color of my skin is similar to a westerner’s, and has a mysterious aura.
I am the Branch Manager of the the Black Order’s Asia Branch, also called the Branch Manager of “The Temple of Holy Souls” – Bak Chan.
So all’s set for today.
Oh, how could I forget my hat.

With a cross upon my left chest, and a hat with a *??*, whoever lays eyes on me would surely understand the greatness of me.
Yeah, that’s great.

I open the door, and it’s as if I were in a castle, with wide corridors spreading out before my eyes. Sturdy pillars are lined up neatly as magnificent as ever. I lived here when I was young, and you can even say that it’s my second home. This is supposed to be MY castle! I have to get it in MY control!!
However, there’s one obstacle blocking the road to my brilliant future.
That damned Komui Lee!!

Suddnly, a chinese man the same age as me popped out of nowhere. A lowly man, always wearing glasses arrogantly, and always smiling unpleasantly.

At first, when Komui entered the Order, he wasn’t even worthy enough than my finger. He only has en Exorcist younger sister, no special bllodline, and DEFINITELY no amazing records. He was just an ordinary Chinese man.

But for some reason, he suddenly climbed up to become the General Manager! In the Black Order, there’s the “Field Type”, including the Exorcists, who are lead by the Generals; and the “Support Type”, including the Science Department, Finders, and International Branches.

The General Manager is the leader of the “Support Type”, selected from all the Branch Managers and Department Officers. When I heard Komui became General Manager, I couldn’t believe my ears.

It’s true that Komui has helped a lot during Innocence research. However, other areas such as inventing and knowledge, no, everything, I am definitely better than him.
Plus, wasn’t it decided that I will become General Manager!!!!???

I have inherited the bloodline of the German magicians who created the Order single-handedly, I have learnt from various geniuses, I am smarter than anyone else!




I'll translate more when I have time...
If I use the Internet anymore today, I won't be able to translate this week's Bleach...



[EDIT]
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Am I supposed to translate from here?????
Where am I supposed to translate from??????????
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

your translations sounds more readable, english-friendly than mine :)

i think it'll be fine for you to create another thread :) so you can update it more easily :D
 

Soushio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Re: reverse01 story3

Is it really OK to make another thread...??
You sure??
You really sure??

Then I'll have to copy and paste it...

...Do I create the thread now??
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

Soushio said:
Is it really OK to make another thread...??
You sure??
You really sure??

Then I'll have to copy and paste it...

...Do I create the thread now??
"sure"? *nervous* ><
it'll be easier to refer no? :)
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: reverse01 story3

Soushio, for sure you can make your own thread, we have enough space for it :P


thanks for your translation efforts tune and Soushiou, really appreciated. :)
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

forgot to ask: is posting a download to the story in raw allowed? i typed out the story on my pda microsoft word since i'm checking the dictionary on 80% of the words i come across anyway... ><

just babelfish the text before i can struggle with the translations :)
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: reverse01 story3

yeah, you can, as light novels get usually handled like manga by the current community (see the suzumiya haruhi-translation project by baka-tsuki... Manga-Updates.com even lists them :) )
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: reverse01 story3

alright... >< i wasnt able to fit the raw text into a post, so i'll try to upload
*gimme a min...*

i'll post the yahoo briefcase link at my 1st post :) keep a look out~

edit: up goes the update for 16th feb :) sorry for taking so long :( the exams with the chinese new year following, that kept me very busy... there are only 5 or so more pages to go! i'll try to complete asap!! :amuse[br]Posted on: February 16, 2007, 06:13:35 AM_________________________________________________done! until someone reports mistakes.... :)
*the all-nighter was worth it~*

so which of reverse 02 to do first? :amuse
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
raw text of reverse novels

raw text @
http://nthingdoing.blogspot.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------
the first 2 stories of reverse01 has been scanlated & translated by timcampi, so i don't really see the need to type out the text... :)
reverse02's [name of the 49th in line]/whatever the title might be translated into depending on the reader's pov, is in the middle of scribbling into word doc format and will take some time since it is about 3x longer than [1000's tragadies] :)

if there are any typo errors, please
1.post a message or pm me
or 2. edit it as you like as long as you enjoy the stories~ :D

rough translation might come in much much later as i have many things to do on hand...(anyone interested in translating? please? :amuse )
*just realizes that my summary of reverse02 has tons of errors, i have a habit of skipping & unconciously unnoticing those kanjis i have difficulties with...its a habit with chinese words i have >< sorry....*

i don't really mind even if anyone were to take credit for the typeouts (really), just buy the book (recommanded~ those stories are really interesting :) )
 

serene-artist

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: reverse01 story3

Thanks for the hard work! Really appreciate it, and good luck for Reverse Novel #2, cause I can't wait!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Reverse Novel 02, Chapter 2: "A Thousand Tradegies"

lj user kumori no ko has posted a translation for the second chapter of Reverse Novel 2.

thought it'll be fun to read while we wait for the RAW ^^
 

mitokomon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Re: Reverse Novel 02, Chapter 2: "A Thousand Tradegies"

Yay, here's the second novel !!! Thanks snoogen!
Edit: Just how many stories has this novel...?
I know the two stories of this novel, this one and Rabi's, but it would be nice to know, if there were more...
 
Last edited:
Top