P. 1
An intelligent-looking man stood in front of the mirror. (Kind of
you get what I mean
)
Short and neat milky-white hair with clear green eyes. Looks like a typical Chinese man, but the color of my skin is similar to a westerners, and has a mysterious aura.
I am the Branch Manager of the the Black Orders Asia Branch, also called the Branch Manager of The Temple of Holy Souls Bak Chan.
So alls set for today.
Oh, how could I forget my hat.
With a cross upon my left chest, and a hat with a *??*, whoever lays eyes on me would surely understand the greatness of me.
Yeah, thats great.
I open the door, and its as if I were in a castle, with wide corridors spreading out before my eyes. Sturdy pillars are lined up neatly as magnificent as ever. I lived here when I was young, and you can even say that its my second home. This is supposed to be MY castle! I have to get it in MY control!!
However, theres one obstacle blocking the road to my brilliant future.
That damned Komui Lee!!
Suddnly, a chinese man the same age as me popped out of nowhere. A lowly man, always wearing glasses arrogantly, and always smiling unpleasantly.
At first, when Komui entered the Order, he wasnt even worthy enough than my finger. He only has en Exorcist younger sister, no special bllodline, and DEFINITELY no amazing records. He was just an ordinary Chinese man.
But for some reason, he suddenly climbed up to become the General Manager! In the Black Order, theres the Field Type, including the Exorcists, who are lead by the Generals; and the Support Type, including the Science Department, Finders, and International Branches.
The General Manager is the leader of the Support Type, selected from all the Branch Managers and Department Officers. When I heard Komui became General Manager, I couldnt believe my ears.
Its true that Komui has helped a lot during Innocence research. However, other areas such as inventing and knowledge, no, everything, I am definitely better than him.
Plus, wasnt it decided that I will become General Manager!!!!???
I have inherited the bloodline of the German magicians who created the Order single-handedly, I have learnt from various geniuses, I am smarter than anyone else!