Recent content by TacoBellLord

  1. New Here: Taco Bell Addict & 16bit RPG Lover

    Hello, how goes it. My name is Daye Williams, I am a Taco Bell addict & heavy into RPGs. Been into manga & anime since the early days of Toonami. From NYC, I been working on video games for a couple of years now & the path has been decent. I also write x make music...oh & I love burritos &...
  2. Help Wanted Game Dev Searching for Manga Artist(s) for Visual Novel-RPG

    I'm recruiting for a Visual Novel-RPG. The themes are Comedy, Ecchi & Supernatural so its pretty mature. For funding options I'm researching on building a Indiegogo Campaign to help create the the title, as well as different resources to help fund & advertise us.The game will be built using...
  3. Greetings from a Taco Bell Addict

    Hello the name's Daye, I'm a writer/designer/beat maker guy, with a love for tacos/burritos & fantasy RPGs
Top