Help Wanted - Game Dev Searching for Manga Artist(s) for Visual Novel-RPG | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Wanted Game Dev Searching for Manga Artist(s) for Visual Novel-RPG

TacoBellLord

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm recruiting for a Visual Novel-RPG. The themes are Comedy, Ecchi & Supernatural so its pretty mature. For funding options I'm researching on building a Indiegogo Campaign to help create the the title, as well as different resources to help fund & advertise us.The game will be built using Ren'py there's also add-on that support our gameplay systems.

The narrative is strange yet comical & still retains really cool fantasy themes & tropes. The project scope is a game about 15hrs+ long with some detail to replayability where players will want to maximize their character's abilities/stats while getting 100% of the game done. The characters are eccentric, the plot is surrealistically kooky yet the lore is just as weird, is a awesome direction using gameplay systems one has favored since the the mid/late 90s, being a core turn-based RPG with the simplicity of Visual Novel narrative pacing.

Aside from handling Music & Sounds, I will assist with Coding using XML/Ren'py.
If you want to check out my sounds go to - Soundcloud.com/tha_chiller.

You can find the "Lord of Cheeseburger" on GameJolt,(gamejolt.com/games/arcade/lord-of-cheeseburger/40522/) if you want to give it a go

Definitely willing to talk Rev/Profit Share here. PM back here or/& Contact me at DayeWilliams@gmail.com or add me on Skype - weazelus