Recent content by Thomey

  1. Thomey

    Needs A Title

    "Changes" ...That title is so simple yet so effective, I will use it for my manga. Thank you Yui :) And thanks hunter for the suggestions.
  2. Thomey

    Needs A Title

    Hey all. I've got a story which I have almost fully written out and I want to start making my manga soon but I've realised I've run into a bit of a hiccup, I don't have a title for it....yeah. I kept changing it because it never seemed right, so I'd like anyone reading to pitch some ideas that...
  3. Thomey

    Help Wanted need idea here!

    I'm doing a highschool manga too and I find real life events that happened to you tend to be funnier and relate-able then ones that are made up. For instance ~ My school was an all boys school which just went co-ed in my final year. I was talking with my friends as I put my hand in my right...
  4. Thomey

    Manga Idea!

    I like the idea you have, it's quite different to have a guys powers to be revolved around love since you mainly see that with magical girls and so forth. The idea that he just decides to look for her without a reason and only after he does realizes he has feelings for her is a bit odd but I'd...
  5. Thomey

    Creating new manga

    Thanks for the kind words, I feel a bit more confident about my story now.
  6. Thomey

    Creating new manga

    Hey guys I've had this idea for a manga and I wanted to see what people think of it. The story follows Toichi Mikasa a second year high school boy who used to go to Tanako South High, an all boys school, but now because of an unfortunate mix up most of the second and third year students now...
Top