Recent content by Tsuchikage

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread Just finished translating the chapter for those interested.
  2. Chapter Claymore vol 16 (chap 84-89) Discussion

    Re: Claymore 87 Discussion/88 Predictions the way things are flowing, it makes me think that they prey on humans and youma both. Somehow I can't imagine Isley being all that bad, although that's fairly arguable. So... does it seem all that crazy that the three end up teaming up against an...
  3. Request Update the Member's Guide under Help

    o_O, woops, oh well. But your welcome? XD
  4. Request Update the Member's Guide under Help

    The picture in the Member's Guide shows a "details" tab for "What information can I find from the detailed manga page?". I noticed this while I was looking for how to add to the reading list, and I was wondering where the details tab is until I recently noticed that it's become part of the sidebar.
  5. Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 99 Discussion Thread (Final chapter) At least this one's more open to continuation, not like pretty face, which was guaranteed to at most have an epilogue.
Top