Recent content by windy van

  1. windy van

    Shoujo Last Game by Amano Shinobu

    Re: [Shoujo] Last Game by Amano Shinobu Eeee.. Kujou is unbelievable, she is too slow, it seems so unrealistic. When her mom is actually outgoing person, yet her daughter is never knows what is love between boy and girl. I wonder if she never ask her about her love interst before. That's absurd...
  2. windy van

    Discussion Who is your ideal hero?

    Waaaa... I love George but I hate Kou!! There's something different about them both. While George is handled his relationship with Yukari in some mature way, he never show any hesitation in his own way. But for Kou I don't really know. He is so naive, I think he is somewhat stupid. Gosh, he is...
  3. windy van

    Shoujo Bokura no Kiseki by Kumeta Natsuo

    Re: [Josei] Bokura no Kiseki by Kumeta Natsuo Yes it is, the main point in this manga is the mystery. When I read Bokura no Kiseki for the first time, I was confused, with so many characters being introduced at the same time. But I find the story is so interesting, I started reread, and wow...
  4. windy van

    Shoujo Last Game by Amano Shinobu

    Re: [Shoujo] Last Game by Amano Shinobu I like this manga too!! Yes, I like Yanagi, he is perfect but never looking down on others. Kujou is nice female lead, but sometimes she gets on my nerve. OMG She is super dense after all approach that Yanagi did, poor Yanagi. Their moments are so sweet.:)
  5. windy van

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Community v.2 - 68 tahun merdeka, lalu? halooo semuaaaa.... Pada sibuk yaa? Aku juga baru bisa sedikit santai.. TT Enak yaa zaman masih sekolah, sekolah cuma sampe sore, pr dikerjain bentar juga bisa.. Oh iya ngomong2 tau gak sih... Bisa2nya Aku pending baca The Music of...
  6. windy van

    Discussion Who is your ideal hero?

    ^^^ Ahahaha... Takumi really fit for bastard boyfriend!! He is sweet sometimes but also mean. Honestly, I never thought he could end up with Hachi. Most Yazawa Ai's guys are bastard boyfriend type, huh? I always love affectionate heros. I like senpai type more, or even superior at workplace...
  7. windy van

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Community v.2 - 68 tahun merdeka, lalu? Setauku sih mereka itu manga bulanan cmiiw, tapi Edited Manganya masih belum nyusul yang terbit di Jepangnya sana, jadi kadang2 cepet release-nya. Kalo Taiyou no Ie sih sampe sekarang biasanya sebulan bisa dapet 2 chapter minimalnya, tapi...
  8. windy van

    Favorites Top 10 favorite characters

    1. Jean 2. Armin 3. Annie 4. Sasha 5. Bertholdt 6. Erwin 7. Rico 8. Mikasa 9. Levi 10. Petra No place for Eren... :p
  9. windy van

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Discussion/ 50 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Spoilers Thread Okay, That's what I mean as well.. :) I like this couple(JeanxMikasa) so I do starve for more of them even if they are almost impossible. Gyahaha.. You're right! Gosh, Eren in the latest chapters is sooo useless. Guess we can see more of him next...
  10. windy van

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Community v.2 - 68 tahun merdeka, lalu? Haii... Salam kenal juga Star.. Tapi iya lho, aneh kalo di dunia nyata sih..:p Halah dunia nyata.. Hahaha...... Kamu baca apa aja nih??
  11. windy van

    Shoujo Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko

    Re: [Shoujo] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun by Robiko Aaaaaa... Yamakeeenn, What a heartbreak.. Okay, you can always find the better ones, so cheer up!! :) Gosh, I thought we only have 2 more chapters, but it turns out to be 4 more... Hahaha... Come on, I want more SasayanxNatsume!!
  12. windy van

    Shoujo Bokura no Kiseki by Kumeta Natsuo

    Bokura no Kiseki Associated Names: Our Miracle Author/Artist: Kumeta Natsuo http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=34396 Summary(from mangaupdates): From a young age, Minami Harusumi has had recurring dreams of Veronica, a princess whose kingdom is on the verge of destruction. He...
  13. windy van

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Discussion/ 50 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 49 Spoilers Thread This chapter is so intense!! Whoaa.. I like it very much!! There's no complaints, it's all good. :) What I like the most is Jean, Armin and Erwin. They are all awesome!! Finally Jean take some action. Way to go, boy! Your journey of unrequited love is...
  14. windy van

    Josei 7 seeds by Tamura Yumi

    Re: [Josei] 7 seeds by Tamura Yumi Yay.. Finally.. :) lol, why Twilight? I already picture reading the raws, so they really are hallucinating.. What the real scene is again? Is it the messy room or the neat one? To think that Mozu clean them everytime he come, he must be hallucinating...
  15. windy van

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Community v.2 - 68 tahun merdeka, lalu? Aduuuhh, aduuuhhh.... Temans, Ayo dong baca Hibi Chouchou.. Buset dah ni manga cute abissss!! Paraaaahh gak ngerti lagi... Kyaaaaaaaaaa.. Pengen teriak2 tau, sweet banget!!! Baru baca update-an chapter2 baru.:XD Laurello, kamu suka Taiyou...
Top