Recent content by xxhisuixx

  1. xxhisuixx

    Done Translation help

    Hi Mikkih, Thank you for the help. It makes sense now.
  2. xxhisuixx

    Done Translation help

    Hi, I need some help with some of these sentences. I'm not too accurate at my translations. Here's the link to the chapter, if it helps to check. Soil Chapter 60
  3. xxhisuixx

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Translation Checking Hi guys, I'm new to mangahelpers and translating this genre so this chapter I have done was not easy for me as being unfamiliar. I would like someone to do a full check so what I really don't know is in red and there's probably more mistakes in there. Sougihime there're...
  4. xxhisuixx

    Done [CH]Need some help with names

    Hi I'm a bad translator at Chinese, can someone check these names are right? Chinese to English sometimes it never turn out right when translating for me. 浅井小姐-Asai-san 中山小姐- Nakayama-san 久我君- Kuga-Kun 吹雪小姐- Fubuki-san XXHisuiXX
Top