Recent content by Yachiru

  1. Yachiru

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: D·N·Angel Thank you! ^_^
  2. Yachiru

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: D·N·Angel Whoa, I had no idea that DNAngel returned. Are there any Edited Mangas yet?
  3. Yachiru

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule There's no chapter until the 15th of October. :(
  4. Yachiru

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 166 Discussion Thread Oh man, I guess no one in this group can go without losing a body part. Fai loses an eye. Sakura loses use of her leg. Kurogane loses his arm. What will happen next? Mokona losing the ear that earring used to be on?
  5. Yachiru

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread ^About the Clow thing, I doubt it. He already has two reincarnations (Eriol and CCS!Sakura's dad), so I don't think he made a clone of himself too. That's going overboard.
  6. Yachiru

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread Wow, this chapter is sad. I wanted to cry. ;_; XD I think Yuuko's wish has something to do with Clow, but who knows?
  7. Yachiru

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Just a thought.... I also like this theory. I think it could happen.
  8. Yachiru

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 159 Discussion Thread Wow, this chapter was amazing as always!
  9. Yachiru

    [Shonen] D Gray Man - ch. 120 Coloring

    Re: DGM ch. 120 Coloring Oh wow, I think that looks amazing! I hope to see more colorings from you!
  10. Yachiru

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Can you change my name to Yachiru? Thanks! Taken care of.
  11. Yachiru

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic Manga Release Schedule Thanks for posting the schedule! No chapter until the 22nd? Aww. Too bad. But I think they're having so many breaks because they want to end xxxHolic at the same time as Tsubasa, but Tsubasa needs more time than xxxHolic.
  12. Yachiru

    Tsubasa Anime vrs. Tsubasa Manga

    Re: Will the anime be the same as the manga? I'm very afraid of this world getting animated because of the way the anime has been treated. The anime has to keep it since it's an important world and they just can't skip it (or else even MORE fillers ;_;) but I'm very afraid on the edits they'll...
  13. Yachiru

    Clow Reed. Who is he

    Yeah, I believe that the Clow Reed Yuuko mentioned is the exact same one as the one from Cardcaptor Sakura, especially since Yuuko has a replica of Sakura's wand in xxxHOLiC. Plus that Clow is a powerful magician, so wouldn't it make sense for him to know Yuuko?
  14. Yachiru

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic I started reading this manga after I started reading Tsubasa once I learned that the two are connected, and it's a great manga! It's so interesting! My favorite character is Doumeki!
  15. Yachiru

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail [KEFI] Chapter 6 Released! I'm downloading the chapter right now. Thanks again, KEFI!
Top