Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread
I have a theory that Watanuki is the Syaoran of that world, I mean that would explain how they're closer to each other than anyone else. The reason why his "existance is impossible" could be because unlike all other worlds he doesn't look the same like Syaoran. As for the don't disappear thing I still can't work that out. As for the dream world thing, he enters there in his dreams so that makes sense as it is.
Also if that theory kinda makes sense for you guys then what about this one, Himawari is the Sakura of that world? I mean isn't it a BIG coincidence that Sakura has super good luck (well until she gave it away) and Himawari has super bad luck? -Can hear Yuuko in the back saying "there is no coincidence only Hitsuzen"- I know, I know if that's the case how can she be the Sakura of that world? Well it's just a thought. Watanuki is the same as Syaoran but not the same. Himawari is the same as Sakura but not the same.
Also for what Howi said before I've been thinking during the whole series that she's been wanting Watanuki to take over the shop, so I'll agree with ya there.
Anwyays just putting it all out there to see what you think.
P.S. Also if that theory doesn't work I agree with cyj. Yeah Yuuko said he's human, but that's only after he's mixed his blood with Domeki and got that eye of his. Maybe after that he finally has been human. Kinda.. sorta.. maybe? Because look at TRC 168's openning. "Dreams that come true and dreams that don't come true... surely everyone's important things..." Couldn't Watanuki be a dream that came true? gah the suspense is killing me I need to know now! >.<
Also doesn't anyone else think Yuuko might of had a thing for clow, eh? EH? >.>;
P.P.S Ok I'm probably breaking some rule making this post so long but another thought just occurred to me as I re-read TRC 168. Could Syaoran and Watanuki have a bond similar to the two Mokonas?