Recent content by yukihito

  1. yukihito

    Done [JP] Help with a short phrase

    Thanks a lot for your help, mikkih!
  2. yukihito

    Done [JP] Help with a short phrase

    I'm having trouble with one line in the image below, the box in the lower left panel which says あいつはっちゅーと. I've tried, but I haven't managed to make any sense of it so far. I'm not sure whether this would be relevant information, but the main male character uses Kansai dialect. Thank you in...
  3. yukihito

    Done Looking for some help with a phrase

    I'll go with that then. Thanks a lot, cmertb! Yeah, hopefully someone will be able to give a detailed explanation of it later on.
  4. yukihito

    Done Looking for some help with a phrase

    Okay, I'll try to give some context. In the earlier chapters, the main character and his sister ended up moving in with her (Hibino, the woman in those two pages) after his apartment got destroyed (by the antagonist of the series, who's chasing the main character). So when the scene in those two...
  5. yukihito

    Done Looking for some help with a phrase

    I've already come across the phrase 「外堀を埋める」, but I got the impression it had a different meaning from 「外堀が埋まる」. Then the meaning of 「外堀を埋める」 doesn't really seem to fit with the context either. Even if the character is misusing it, I still don't exactly understand.
  6. yukihito

    Done Looking for some help with a phrase

    I'm confused about the meaning of 「外堀が埋まる」, on this page: Here's the previous page, if it's necessary: I've tried looking at several sentences using that phrase, but I don't have any idea of what it could mean. The literal meaning doesn't seem to fit here either. Thanks a lot...
  7. yukihito

    Error in uploading RAW

    I don't have exactly the same error, but whenever I've tried to upload raws today, the site doesn't let me submit the file, instead it asks me to specify a Edited Manga group.
  8. yukihito

    Done Help with a couple of lines

    Thank you so much, mikkih! I understand those two things a lot better now.
  9. yukihito

    Done Help with a couple of lines

    I'm not sure about the meaning of 言ってくれます here and here. I did have a look around for it, but I'm guessing it's a specific expression that I haven't been able to figure out. I'm confused about what the detective (the character in the black coat) is trying to say in the line 万が一を考え 駆りだされただけですよ...
Top