Games Pope Game!

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I dont see haku saying this, and lilinator idk.
So vote Greg
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i vote greg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl

:cookiestare




:rofl

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

no



vote BOSS

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

wait a minute...O before you put in my vote...can there be two confessions from one players this round?
if not...put in this vote
KUTE
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
No there cant be two confessions from the same player in the same round.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
KUTE then

:hurr
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm not interested in drugs.

I'll cast a unique vote.
Vote liductan
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Round 3

Votes​
i vote greg
I dont see haku saying this, and lilinator idk.
So vote Greg
KUTE then

:hurr
I'm not interested in drugs.

I'll cast a unique vote.
Vote liductan


The new pope is still not pimping enough so we stay with old bene.



x2 votes for gnut
x1 vote for Hakuteiken
x1 vote for liductan


You guys have went for gnut and have not correctly identified the confessor!

Remaining Participants:
liductan
TheBoss
gnut
Hakuteiken


Confession 2
Theme: Sleep
I have always used two pillows for sleep; one for main, one for support in case I turn to my side while sleeping.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

You may need to question each other a bit or this may continue on forever and ever and ever.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
errr but its hard to question about sleeping habits xD

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

You should give us small clues.
Well maybe for the next game xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
this one is definitely lisa

vote lidutan
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Lisa how many pillows you have? '-'
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
this one is definitely lisa

vote lidutan
AAAW..I'm sorry but this confession is lame to me...I sleep on one pillow.. it's either kun or haku..my confession is long forever gone..(a clue)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AAAW..I'm sorry but this confession is lame to me...I sleep on one pillow.. it's either kun or haku..my confession is long forever gone..(a clue)
so you were the drug dealer after all

:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Say what you want but a job is a job(I'm retired). Anyways, boss(wish he were one), what position do you prefer to sleep?
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Say what you want but a job is a job(I'm retired). Anyways, boss(wish he were one), what position do you prefer to sleep?
being a boss is too tiring xD

weirdly enough I dont know how to talk about my sleeping positions in English O.o Now this is a rare find =\

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I sleep with my head turned to the ceiling? D:
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So, you sleep on your back..lol at least that's what it sounds like..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Say what you want but a job is a job(I'm retired). Anyways, boss(wish he were one), what position do you prefer to sleep?
OMG SOMEONE DO A 69 JOKE QUICK U.U
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top