This is getting old.I'll probably go for Demon-kun, it's quite random as I have no clues but he's 90% chances to be mafia as usual![]()
This is getting old.I'll probably go for Demon-kun, it's quite random as I have no clues but he's 90% chances to be mafia as usual![]()
vote kill rapunzel
belle avatar is off for some reason...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
Votekill zasc.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How about we shake it up a little then![]()
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.
Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*
Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...
Votekill Merida
Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bakaaayeah not much to go on...
i think i will vote erin chan for fooling me last game
my clue is am not a regular townie either.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
really?............lolThis is getting old.
.And why between those two?well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not a tie anymore, red head.Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie.
vote kill rapunzel
belle avatar is off for some reason...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
Votekill zasc.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How about we shake it up a little then![]()
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.
Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*
Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...
Votekill Merida
Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie.
My bad, I wanted to vote for Holt. Whatever, I have voted at least.And why between those two?
How dreadfully slow this game started...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not a tie anymore, red head.
but you clearly say xadyu?........Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie.

I thought Xadyu because his name is next to Belle's avy.but you clearly say xadyu?........![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sure cal.....i believe youI thought Xadyu because his name is next to Belle's avy.

Thankssure cal.....i believe you![]()
.vote kill rapunzel
belle avatar is off for some reason...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
Votekill zasc.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How about we shake it up a little then![]()
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.
Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*
Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...
Votekill Merida
Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie.
guess i will go with my usual routine.....for now.
votekill mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sure cal.....i believe you![]()
votekill demon (gomen)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill rapunzel
belle avatar is off for some reason...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
Votekill zasc.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How about we shake it up a little then![]()
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.
Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*
Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...
Votekill Merida
Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie.
guess i will go with my usual routine.....for now.
votekill mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sure cal.....i believe you![]()
votekill demon (gomen)
My heart belongs too much to redheads to vote for Merida and Rapunzel is my favorite disney princess (the only disney movie I've seen in it's entirety) so I'll votekill Belle to keep things close and maybe excert a little pressure![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mafia detective down woohoo, I fear it might be due to inactivity(which could explain gnut's death by hostkill) but I guess we'll have to wait and see.Yay, one Mafia down! Luckily Farfalla didn't get killed, as she was missing the whole day too, leaving not a single post as well. Well, lucky for her.
And no Mafia kill? Could a Doctor or Prostitute have successfully done their work? A second Bulletproof, or a Poisoner? Sleeper recruited? Or the rest of the Mafia are also inact fags?
