lurking without posting for a long time is always suspicious ah demon
It's just a bad play regardless of his affiliation.I got you....but James reveal is just....idk not mafia-ish.
Why would he put his self in this situation....it's just suicidal.
The biggest change we had was after I tied/"killed" Holt with my votelock. Holt coming back online to save himself by voting on the one most likely to die expect him makes sense, Uste suddenly going all out and gung-ho on Xnut and why Holt has 4 votes? Well, it seems to me that Mafia might be happy with Xnut and Holt being the last ones standing. Don't forget we are 22 people, it could well be that most of the ones who vote for Xnut and Holt are townies like me and perhaps you too. And I think somebody said that mafia usually claim night and/or active roles if anything at day 1. But we only got 5 minutes left to guess if Holt is the latter or actually an important townie role. If he is important then he should do his damned best to not get lynched during the day! It is the worst if townies kill doc (like it happened way too often with Kat) or even dets just because they are too busy to keep their heads down because of the night phase! We do the mafia a favor by killing docs/dets!For that to work 3+ players would have to change it on the same guy. Not sure if we xan coordinate that in 15 minutes
But it's also not very "useful" to the Townie cause. All it does is give the Mafia two easy targets, or if they're playing a long-con, people they know not to waste time on trying to weed out. All it does is potentially remove pro-Townie votes.I got you....but James reveal is just....idk not mafia-ish.
Why would he put his self in this situation....it's just suicidal.
Like I brought up before, if they are mentor (xnut) and mentee (James), they would lose without making this sort of claim.I got you....but James reveal is just....idk not mafia-ish.
Why would he put his self in this situation....it's just suicidal.
BOMB D:2 minutes to go..
#FuckIt
!votechange Holt
RIP whatever role you may be.
No don't..BOMB D:
If that's the case, then maybe an investigation on Philia followed by an investigation on them would put them on a bad spot on D3. That is, if Philia is townie.Like I brought up before, if they are mentor (xnut) and mentee (James), they would lose without making this sort of claim.
It's just a possibility that won't really be brought into light for a while, apparently.
Mmmm yeah jynx it moreBOMB D: