Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I agree...l cant get over esu not using his ability night 1...
I mean I said I was going to be busy, that day I think the majority of my post were made from like 10am-11am...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm, considering that half of the townie is "useless" (1 or 2 normal townies, 2/3 normal masons, 1 innocent child), maybe they overpowered the rest. But yeah, we're lacking people we're more confident on being mafia^^'
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China
13/13
xi0 7x (Demonspeed, GrySun, James Rye, Farfalla, Esu Taichou, gnut, xnut)
xnut 4x (g01, Zasz, xi0, Erinyes)
Esu Taichou 2x (lawlett-kun, Ustegius)

Actually landing skill shots in 2k16. Not bad.


xi0
Unskilled Mafia Member

Blue Team

Oh also, tomorrow the Mid Game ends. So you'll get another power. Fight is righto!

pls fall back // Time Till Night 3 Ends
​

Day 4

~~~
Report Support for never warding smh


GrySun
Detective

Blue Team


gnut
Politician

Red Team

Today the Mid Game ends. You will be presented with team fight opportunities. During the first team fight opportunity, we will reveal who received the previous power, and what the next power will be about. We from Rito Gaems hope you're having fun.

send help // Time Until Day 4 Ends
guys, there's literally no vision // Time Until Next Team Fight Period
​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:/ yeah it happened.
Bigger asset gone, Escort out there... Dunno why Esu would block me if he was a hoe instead... can't think of anyone else that would fit the profile better.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, this sucks. Also I guess Escort finally confirmed.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I blocked who now?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well someone blocked Farf from saving Gry. You confess? :D
My target for night 3 was not Farf, I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
My target for night 3 was not Farf, I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.
What information? All we know that someone blocked Farf, and when no one even had yet mentioned you, you appear online with "I blocked who now?"
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:/ yeah it happened.
Bigger asset gone, Escort out there... Dunno why Esu would block me if he was a hoe instead... can't think of anyone else that would fit the profile better.
@Ustegius this is why I reacted lol..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My target for night 3 was not Farf, I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.
Someone blocked me :/ No one else claimed to have the ability to block an action. It cant be Erin, the masons have each other's back and you just fit the profile better than anyone right now.

Can anyone else confirm that got blocked as well last night? You said I wasn't your target, so who?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This is bad, really, really, bad...
We're dropping like flies...
Just talk Esu...
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Someone blocked me :/ No one else claimed to have the ability to block an action. It cant be Erin, the masons have each other's back and you just fit the profile better than anyone right now.

Can anyone else confirm that got blocked as well last night? You said I wasn't your target, so who?
I blocked Gry if you must know, but again the request to block him was already set before he revealed his role. That was a misplay on my part. But I don't see how that stops you from protecting if you claim to be a bodyguard. Either you're not being honest about your role or there's someone else who can block during the night phase.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
how 2 killing and one blocking is it even possible, so there's a 3rd party ?
2 Mafias choosing different targets

Or 1 Mafia + A 3rd Party.

Or 1 Mafia with someone who killed tonight + the Escort who blocked + A Poisoner who targeted Gry or Greg last night. Which could explain why there was only one death unless Haku protected someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I blocked Gry if you must know, but again the request to block him was already set before he revealed his role. That was a misplay on my part. But I don't see how that stops you from protecting if you claim to be a bodyguard. Either you're not being honest about your role or there's someone else who can block during the night phase.
What? Why would you block the Det?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
2 Mafias choosing different targets

Or 1 Mafia + A 3rd Party.

Or 1 Mafia with someone who killed tonight + the Escort who blocked + A Poisoner who targeted Gry or Greg last night. Which could explain why there was only one death unless Haku protected someone.
A Mafia can't kill and block in one night , if farf has been blocken there's 3 night actions against us
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am pretty sure you could have made another choice during the night phase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
how 2 killing and one blocking is it even possible, so there's a 3rd party ?
Well, N1 had 3 deaths so we were alrdy imagining that something happened on N2. We totally have 2 killing parties out there.

I blocked Gry if you must know, but again the request to block him was already set before he revealed his role. That was a misplay on my part. But I don't see how that stops you from protecting if you claim to be a bodyguard. Either you're not being honest about your role or there's someone else who can block during the night phase.
You don't see how I got stopped from protecting him? I set my target on him, you set your target on me, and ta da... I don't die in his place, 'cause I fail TO BE in his place.
Ok, let's consider it could still be someone else. You're claiming you didn't use your role one night, then you blocked someone that has a Day ability and can't confirm you (Greg - if I'm not mistaken) now you're saying that instead of confirming yourself by going for Demon, Ust or Gol (people that claimed to have night actions) you went for the guy that was almost 100% going to die? Things you knew before hand? You now simply say that it was a "misplay", with people heavily on you since yesterday, you gave yourself that luxury? This is all so convenient...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top