Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 301 Discussion / 302 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 301 Discussion / 302 Predictions

Will Yuri accept the bet? (credits to kkck for suggestion)

• No, she has no reason to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

[mod="syx"]Please refrain from posting spoilers which exceed this chapter (301/221).
If you have spoilers exceeding chapter 301/221, please post them in the specific spoiler thread in our archive (Tower's Vault)! Contact me if a spoiler thread is missing. Thank you.[/mod]

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Some spoiler images for chapter 301. I'll update the rest later

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Spoilers are a bit different now, did we have the ones from next week before? I am not so sure of what is going on, is the gang getting outbid?

Black Void

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
these are the spoilers for this week. the raw is already out. it seems there are 3 sides, also yuri is involved and karaka is on the move

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yuri VS Karaka? :wtf

What is he even doing here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Now THAT was an interesting chapter.

So Baam was spending Jinsung's money. That makes more sense than if he somehow had it to me. It's a lot easier for me to except him having just a crap load of money just sitting around somewhere.

Now please for the love of all that is holy let Androssi and her crew board the train with Baam. Same for Elaine Don't F us on this SIU. Not again. I don't care how they get tickets or whatever. Just get it done. Please.:notrust

Looks like more interesting stuff is coming with Yuri and Koon's evil big sister along with the revelation that Karaka is personally on the hell train. Just to underscore the point I was just making about Androssi and her group. If a fight over Green April is going to happen Anak needs to be there. So don't you F us on this again, SIU. Don't you do it.:-_-

(He's totally going to do it isn't he?:bored)

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I like that Jinsung was just blatantly supporting Baam. I really hope that a more father/son relationship develops between these two. As for the chapter, I thought it was pretty entertaining overall. I'm not sure if i mentioned it on this forum but i had a random guess at Karaka showing up in the next 5 chapters and hey, here he is. Yuri vs Karaka is what it's looking like at this stage which should be.... explosive, to say the least. But is Baam going to sit around while a Slayer is wreaking havoc? I think he'll barge in on the fight, if not next chapter, the one after.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Even though Baam used FUG's power he is smiling like that? :o

I like these developments, a competition between Yuri and Maschenny for a 13 Month series. Androssi and Hatsu are the only ones who faced her allies for now so I am expecting them to join Baam's team.

One thing is sure, Elaine is not going to return to her family.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia

I like these developments, a competition between Yuri and Maschenny for a 13 Month series. Androssi and Hatsu are the only ones who faced her allies for now so I am expecting them to join Baam's team.

One thing is sure, Elaine is not going to return to her family.
I'm not sure, and not really 100% behind this theory, but perhaps that competition involves Karaka's presence on the Hell Train? I could be wrong and Karaka might be acting by his own volition, yet Maschenny might still have a hidden hand in these things

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm not sure, and not really 100% behind this theory, but perhaps that competition involves Karaka's presence on the Hell Train? I could be wrong and Karaka might be acting by his own volition, yet Maschenny might still have a hidden hand in these things
Karaka is a Slayer from FUG. I don't think Maschenny would be his accomplice, especially when she is challenging Yuri. Jinsung himself only helped Baam and left. And the twins were trying to beat Baam.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Karaka is a Slayer from FUG. I don't think Maschenny would be his accomplice, especially when she is challenging Yuri. Jinsung himself only helped Baam and left. And the twins were trying to beat Baam.
So then what the hell is a Slayer doing at the station? Is he after Baam? Or is he just after Yuri Zahard? Could be both honestly, but I can't think that he'll just ignore Baam. He said White was going to be revived as well...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Cool chapter. It seems like kaiser is still able to impress people. I am not so sure that there is much merit in how skilled she is right now though. She has spent a thousand years at the station so it shouldn't be a big deal. That is more than the time it takes the talented people to climb the tower at least. Well, at least the people she climbed the tower with a thousands years ago should be near the top of the tower, at least those with the capacity to climb it anyways. There are people who could have already been rankers for thousands of years.... It seems almost symbolic how kaiser took of her shoes to display her abilities. I guess this means she will let go on being a princess and everything now. And she gets to join bam's harem now so in a way her not becoming a princess will pay off for her.

Jingsung is a bit of a troll lol. Funny how he described himself as someone removed from history books. It's more or less how siu described him in a previous blog post IIRC. He couldn't help himself.... It's weird that the ha family guy did not recognize him though. You'd think jingsung would be immediately recognized by his relatives. I did find the chapter a tad unnerving fug wise though. Bam is not even a tiny bit free from them. It's just that the faction which originally supported him simply agrees with him finding his own path. This bodes well for the future. FUG has way too much money apparently.... I guess jungsung has had thousands of years of compound interest to his benefit?

Lo po bia family is so sad.... It's like they are all broke or something.

Mascheny is arbitrary here.... What could she possibly bet on? The stakes are a 13 month series, isn't that way too high? And even if the 13 months are worth the trouble, yuri would be kinda dumb to go after one of the top ranked high rankers....

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This was a great chapter. Jinsung is such an awesome character. It’s funny that a Ranker from the Ha Family doesn’t recognize him. Yes, SIU stated that Jinsung is kinda forgotten, but I still think Rankers should know most if not all Top 100 High Rankers and every other important person for that matter. Especially, if that guy is a member of your own family.

Anyway, I was kinda disappointed when Karaka appeared. One of the reasons why this arc is special to me is because FUG was not involved that much til now. But at least, it doesn’t look like Karaka is going to mess with the kids, so I’m fine with it on second thought. But I don’t expect anything big here. This is the Regulars ground, you just can’t throw nukes without the interference of the Guardian.

Now please for the love of all that is holy let Androssi and her crew board the train with Baam. Same for Elaine Don't F us on this SIU. Not again. I don't care how they get tickets or whatever. Just get it done. Please.
I don’t know if the series would benefit from such direction. Having a huge cast always holds the risk of characters getting neglected. I would like Androssi to join Baam, but Elaine? At no point of time I got the feeling that Elaine might join Baam. It’s more like she will take her own path with Alphine, at least that’s my impression. Not to mention that this harem stuff is fun at all, but shouldn’t be thrashed out in my opinion.

Well, it’s no use to cry in a corner, is there? Whether Baam uses FUG money/power or not, it won’t change the fact that FUG is still "after him". Baam succeeded here in the Name Hunt Station without any huge losses and is also in good terms with Team Ship. He deserves to be happy for now. :3

I like these developments, a competition between Yuri and Maschenny for a 13 Month series.
What are the chances that Yuri will accept the bet against a top 100 High Ranker who is a Zahard Princess and a member of the Koon family? Yuri already stated to have no intentions to gather all 13 Month Series. Yeah, Yuri is a hothead, but not stupid (me thinks so, lol). Unless Maschenny forces her in a way, I don’t see why Yuri would accept this bet, even though I would like some Yuri vs. Maschenny action. :zomg

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t know if the series would benefit from such direction. Having a huge cast always holds the risk of characters getting neglected. I would like Androssi to join Baam, but Elaine? At no point of time I got the feeling that Elaine might join Baam. It’s more like she will take her own path with Alphine, at least that’s my impression. Not to mention that this harem stuff is fun at all, but shouldn’t be thrashed out in my opinion.
That's totally understandable. I mean, if I can only pick one. I would pick Androssi too.

But when you look at which characters are hanging around and getting screen time that really have no business being anywhere near the spotlight. It's really hard to ignore that characters like Androssi and Anak getting scraps. Elaine is another example of that to me. A promising character with a solid foundation.

If SIU would just chuck some of the garbage characters he amassed during the beginning stages of hell train all the way into the background. He'd have plenty of room to work with everybody.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dunno, to me it seems increasingly clear that SIU has bigger plan for elaine. She has had way too much development over the past arc to simply have her go her merry way without having any additional relevance to the plot. Bam didn't merely defeat her. Bam saved her ass from being abused by apparently the pettiest and cheapest of the 10 families. Bam got elaine her freedom, her name and life back. Even though bam should have felt nothing but contempt for her who worked with the other princesses to screw over anak and androsi. Not to mention that she has abilities which make her exceptional within her own family. I don't think elaine is a character that SIU will just discard. Right now the gang is heading for the floor of death, it is not a stretch that they will need all the talent they can get their hands on. Certainly it is a shame that there are so many characters that keep showing up without giving any room to the old ones though. I get the impression that the issue here is that they simply have other roles to fulfill in the story though. I don't think androsi and co can just get on the hell train so for the time being they will likely continue advancing on the tower.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What are the chances that Yuri will accept the bet against a top 100 High Ranker who is a Zahard Princess and a member of the Koon family? Yuri already stated to have no intentions to gather all 13 Month Series. Yeah, Yuri is a hothead, but not stupid (me thinks so, lol). Unless Maschenny forces her in a way, I don’t see why Yuri would accept this bet, even though I would like some Yuri vs. Maschenny action. :zomg
Since she is challenging her I suppose she has a way to make her accept, she must know how stubborn she is. The recent reveals(Maria working with Maschenny, the Lo Po Bia twins etc) seem to favor this. With Yuri supporting Baam and Androssi's team while Maschenny will support the others.

jjrock01

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maschenny must be one scary bitch, to rattle someone as strong as Yuri. The more I think about it, the more I have the feeling that Yuri is more involved in this conflict above. I really want to know what the bet is all about?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
WOW a lot of developments in one chapter I loved Ha jinsung's self introduction. Guy of the past. Too cool. We might see Karkara vs Yuri which might not go so well for Yuri...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maschenny must be one scary bitch, to rattle someone as strong as Yuri. The more I think about it, the more I have the feeling that Yuri is more involved in this conflict above. I really want to know what the bet is all about?
Well, mascheny is ranked dramatically higher than yuri, she is among the top 100... And she is the actual daughter of eduan. She might have even been one of the first princesses in general if we consider this.... Realistically speaking anything such a person is involved in has to be huge. I mean, it's huge only because of her involvement in it...

Black Void

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Good chapter... that's just a warm up!

eeeehm, I just took a look at the next 3 chapters thanks to the spoilers...

I can't read it, but just looking at the pictures...
:carlton:oooh:worship2:worship2:maracas:jacko:mootastic:polka:asa:fiesta:isay

holy shit, what a fight... by the way yuri's guide is great