Fantasy - Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED] | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

• 10/10

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Star Frost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
doesn't mean anything, erza was always rated above gajeel & gray but they end up surprassing her later. gildarts past his prime while laxus is still young. gildarts is whoring while laxus is training. it'll be only a matter of time :hee
Oh please. It's Erza and you think those two has surpassed her? Not on Mashima's watch they won't.:yodawg She's too unstoppable no
matter what happens.

Xaos sama

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
IMO natsu shouldn't be top 3 :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gajeel>erza? No gray that's debatable
tbh, both erza and natsu are supported by wild emotions. we saw erza's best against ajeel.

Oh please. It's Erza and you think those two has surpassed her? Not on Mashima's watch they won't.:yodawg She's too unstoppable no
matter what happens.
POF erza, I completely agree. but without it she's not in their league.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Please @Jean Grey don't post that Panel again just please don't.:m3j
Anyway if you were to fully go by the Manga,Natsu would in Fact be No.2 as of current since Acnologia still holds No.1 unless in 1 or 2 Chapters when they manage to hit him and ultimately defeat him.
Acno becoming Dragon Prince incoming folks and we can't stop it.(Yes...Natsu becomes the new Dragon King...):kappa

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
tbh, both erza and natsu are supported by wild emotions. we saw erza's best against ajeel.

POF erza, I completely agree. but without it she's not in their league.
She causally stop end and gray attack
Please @Jean Grey don't post that Panel again just please don't.:m3j
Anyway if you were to fully go by the Manga,Natsu would in Fact be No.2 as of current since Acnologia still holds No.1 unless in 1 or 2 Chapters when they manage to hit him and ultimately defeat him.
Acno becoming Dragon Prince incoming folks and we can't stop it.(Yes...Natsu becomes the new Dragon King...):kappa
But we don't know where acno is from so technically speaking he isn't from ishgar making nat.. nats.... NATSU no.1 (if we included POF)

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
She causally stop end and gray attack

But we don't know where acno is from so technically speaking he isn't from ishgar making nat.. nats.... NATSU no.1 (if we included POF)
You just hurt my Feelings with that Line really did,but i appreciate the Effort of you saying his Real Name...he has Many Nicknames as we all know not gonna start my Nasty*coughs*...Natsu Name calling or anything but yeah if Acnologia turns out to be from some other Continent or something we can safely say that...geez...Natsu is the Strongest of Ishgar...:m3j:m3j:m3j

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I didn't give Natsu the 11 because at that time, Natsu's fight with Zeref hadn't been finalized and he didn't show dragon force yet. I don't remember if we saw Erza's fight either. In retrospect, top 5 should have been:

5) Gray or Gajeel
4) Erza
3) Laxus
2) Gildarts
1) Natsu

And Erza could be higher depending on how well Laxus does against Acnologia.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
"It's because of this that we're looked down upon. Damn it!" - Laxus.

"That's why I'll not go easy on you." - Gildarts.​

"It's all your fault.." - Laxus.​

"There's something left for you to acquire in order to reach the top of the magic world." - Gildarts.​

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT WE'RE BEING MADE FUN OF! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE! I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO GOES AGAINST FAIRY TAIL!" - Laxus.​

"Know it." - Gildarts.​

I present to you..​

..a winner..​

..and a loser.

Laxus Dreyar
Score: 9,64285714

Highest score: 11 x 8 (@Laxus chan-yo, @Axiomus, @Daniel9dsi, @EmptySoul, @Brandish, @Crimson Ice, @PluePegasus, @BluePegasus), 10 x 11 (@joodaa, @Star Frost, @Seven777, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @Miralicious akuma, @Doughboy, @Stormsfury, @Takuan, @Belserion, @MLG Bradman)
Lowest score: 8 x 1 (@WithYouInSpirit)
My score: 11/10

Surprise! I, who has been formerly known as the one that downplays Laxus, gave this man my 11. It's true, I indeed think that Laxus is the strongest mage of Ishgar. The only reason I ended up in so many Laxus debates is due to the importance that I think Freed had in the fight he had against Wahl.

Fuck that right now though: Laxus is insanely powerful. His spell diversity is gigantic for someone who uses one element only. A walking danger; that's how I've always seen Laxus. Gildarts lost his prime, and Laxus has only become stronger since the first time he appeared.

It doesn't feel right that he lost to me. Lightning is one of the most powerful elemental types out there, and Laxus is basically the ruler of it. Not is he only capable of using two types of magic that are based on lightning, Lightning Magic and Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic, he's also able to attack with a superior version of regular lightning: red lightning. With Yuri being the first mage ever to use it, it's stated to be "lightning that goes beyond lightning".

We also have Roaring Thunder, which is probably the most powerful spell with a small area of effect. But let's be honest, Thunder Palace is another story. Being able to cover a whole city (Magnolia Town is stated to be a city), it makes the user able to create multiple Lacrima with large amounts of Lightning Magic that get in a circulair formation which will explode at one point. I'm sorry but, Gildarts who?

Overview
Magic: Lightning Magic, Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic, Thought Projection, Organic Link Magic, Fairy Law, Jutsu Shiki
Affiliation: Fairy Tail

That means..

Gildarts Clive
Score: 10,25 that's incredible

Highest score: 11 x 11 (@joodaa, @Star Frost, @Seven777, @Zelefomavis, @Miralicious akuma, @Stormsfury, @Vici, @Takuan, @Belserion, @MLG Bradman, @Emperor Spriggan), 10 x 11 (@Laxus chan-yo, @Axiomus, @Dranzer, @WithYouInSpirit, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @Gryffindor, @Brandish, @Crimson Ice, @DiMaria Yesta, @BluePegasus)
Lowest score: 9 x 2 (@SirSamuel016, @Daniel9dsi)
My score: 10/10

There you have it, the winner of this rate. Just look at that score, it crossed the boundaries of the 10 mark. Well, that's not really surprising when almost half of the voters gave their 11 to Gildarts. Almost, hehe.

What to say about him? He's like the ultimate anti-mage. With Crash, he can basically destroy everything that comes in his way. And yes my friends, that includes magic.

The way of using this magic comes in many forms. He can transfer the power of Crash to his fist, for example, whereby he can hit his opponents with a powerful strike that literally blows them away, called Empyrean, with Absolute Heaven being the superior version of it.

He can also do it in a form of an energy blast, called All Crush. Being cross-shaped, the spell has an area of effect that's truly fascinating.

Not to forget, this man managed to survive multiple difficult fights. Not only against the most powerful mage, August himself, but also against Acnologia.

Overview
Magic: Crash
Affiliation: Fairy Tail

Side note: Gildarts fought August after the rating took place.

Fairy Tail is out, scoreboard coming soon.

Last edited:

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
WOW
Why would anyone give gildarts that many 11s :fail

IF only this tourney took place after Gildarts pathetic performance against August :fan :e3

Anyways Laxus is #2 tho id have prefered #1 but top 2 is till good :datass

Again i blame Gildarts former featless self for this atrocious win :ck

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely expected Laxus to take first place there, considering his feats are much more fleshed out. Surprised to see Gildarts' score be so high.

But anyways, thanks for such an great event Peggy. Though the two of us do have our fair share of disagreements I really appreciate all the effort you put into this. I can definitely say this was one of the highlights of my time here and it certainly made power rankings a lot more entertaining. Awesome job man :super

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
So after a long period of time, this rate is finally finished. Thanks to all the 27 people who voted, this wouldn't have been something without you guys. Also thanks to the non-voters who visited this thread to make it lively! I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Statistics

Toby: 1,69642857
Rocker: 1,75
Hibiki: 2,16071429
Milliana: 2,33928571
Eve: 2,41071429
Ren: 2,48214286
Yukino: 3,55357143
Sorano: 4,14285714
Bacchus: 4,16071429
Rufus: 4,53571429
Racer: 4,76785714
Juvia: 4,94642857
Ichiya: 5
Freed: 5,375
Orga: 5,42857143
Meredy: 5,64285714
Lyon: 5,75
Lucy: 5,83928571
Warrod: 6,25
Cobra: 6,33928571
Midnight: 6,35714286
Wendy: 6.55357143
Jura: 6,57142857
Rogue: 6,66071429
Minerva: 6,67857143
Wolfheim: 7,01771429
Hyberion: 7,08928571
Kagura: 7,10714285
Mirajane: 7,48214286
Gajeel: 8,10714286
Sting: 8,25
Erza: 8,48214286
Gray: 8,57142858
Jellal: 8,76785714
Natsu: 9,46428571
Laxus: 9,64285714
Gildarts: 10,25

Most 11's
#1: Gildarts - 11
#2: Laxus - 8
#3: Natsu - 7
#4: Ichiya - 1
#5: The remaining - 0

Guild ranking
#1: Fairy Tail - 7,7012987
#2: Wizard Saints - 6,73210714
#3: Crime Sorcière - 6,00297619
#4: Sabertooth - 5,85119048
#5: Mermaid Heel - 4,72321428
#6: Lamia Scale - 3,723214285
#7: Blue Pegasus - 3,01339286
#8: Quatro Cerberus - 2,955357145​

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu should be the top. This a scam. Idk how he got two 7s at all when he has beaten two S12s...(not gonna mention the Zeref as this was made before). He should've definetely been above Laxus by feats.

Though I'd like to get a notification when you announce the winners next time @BluePegasus :emocat.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Really enjoyable event @BluePegasus :) Gildarts being first was probably the most obvious outcome out of the top 3.
How about a Baram Alliance one next? ;)
Though with the manga ending soon I'm not even sure how much activity it can gain :XD Would be a dope idea regardless.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was this another tournament? What is this?
Oh i see, its pretty cute actually. People will do whatever it takes to make natsu weaker than he is in the manga, i see. Its to be expected i guess... wish i could have participated in this one. Must have missed it big time.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Really enjoyable event @BluePegasus :) Gildarts being first was probably the most obvious outcome out of the top 3.
How about a Baram Alliance one next? ;)
Though with the manga ending soon I'm not even sure how much activity it can gain :XD Would be a dope idea regardless.
Yeah my request is this too. Balam alliance is not a bad idea. If we were to make one I wish Ultear was in it :pout

Laxus chan-yo

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Just an amazing thread. What an achievement. Second only to the massive Fairy Tail vs Tournament which was official and created by the entire Fairy Tail staff. @BluePegasus you a complete legend bro. You singlehandedly created a phenomenon which really brought in the popularity. When you temporarily took your leave (:toc) I got really depressed that this wouldn't be finished but you came back and delivered

Laxus beat Natsu

Laxus lost to Gildarts

I'll still take second place overall

Even though deep down I know he is numba 1 in the field and numba 1 in our hearts :datass

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
Laxus and Gildarts both earned their spots, though to be honest, I see Laxus as just under Gildarts, to the point where it would be a 49/51 type of fight.

I think congratulations should also go to the Wizard Saints, coming collectively in second is amazing given how Hiro screwed them over. Though I suppose this might just be an indicator of how screwed over the other guilds were (looks at Crime Sorciere)...

Thanks a lot for running this @BluePegasus, this was (somehow) better than the last IMO.