Fantasy - Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED] | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

• 10/10

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Eisenfaust

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
it did???

can you post a panel (too lazy to check)???
Yes I can:

Gildarts is current the strongest mage in Fairy tail...

Trusting titles and character statements in this manga is silly. Otherwise we'd still be saying that the 4 ishgar gods are the strongest mages in ishgar.
First off, Erza only hype Natsu(we reader know how he Defeate Acnologia), most like hyperbole to Natsu. Second the 4 Ishgar Gods was the strongest mages pre ts... Now after Gildarts get the titel as strongest mage in Fairy tail he would possible lose it later in the spin off arc. Im sure at least Natsu,Gray and Erza will surpass him in the end of the arc.

CaptainTorch

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nah, I'm pretty sure gildarts being the "strongest FT wizard" is more like "overall strong". Natsu is stronger than gildarts only with his Dragon Force + other temporary powerups such as WF and 7FD. OVERALL, gildarts is superior in strength

Eisenfaust

Reaction score
Country
England
Yeah there is no need to find logic in ft powerscaling.
Don´t ask me about that, in my opinion Natsu must surpass him already after his battle with Zeref and Acnologia but even then the titel say Gildarts is the strongest one...

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Don´t ask me about that, in my opinion Natsu must surpass him already after his battle with Zeref and Acnologia but even then the titel say Gildarts is the strongest one...
Because Hiro makes things like that that's why people raise question about his writing quality.Anyway this doesn't matter to me now.

~Charging Lightning~

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
First off, Erza only hype Natsu(we reader know how he Defeate Acnologia), most like hyperbole to Natsu.
And? It was still false information.
Second the 4 Ishgar Gods was the strongest mages pre ts... Now after Gildarts get the titel as strongest mage in Fairy tail he would possible lose it later in the spin off arc. Im sure at least Natsu,Gray and Erza will surpass him in the end of the arc.
1. No they weren't, Warrod straight up told team natsu that there were many mages on ishgar stronger than him and that the title of 10 wizard saints doesn't always accurately reflect on power (further proving my point).
2. If the 4 ishgar gods were indeed the strongest mages pre ts and no longer are then that shows just how useless titles are now. "S class", "Ace of Fairy Tail", "Wizard Saint", none of these titles mean anything in current day Fairy Tail.

Anyway, I'm not so passionate about FT anymore that I would entertain a meaningless debate like this for any longer.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. No they weren't, Warrod straight up told team natsu that there were many mages on ishgar stronger than him and that the title of 10 wizard saints doesn't always accurately reflect on power (further proving my point).
could of just stopped here lol. just lock this thread, we're in new territory now, I think everyone knows how strong someone is but the power of feelings' influence makes shit wonky and fluctuates from case to case. Best bet to go off what the eyes tell you and if the words match up with it then there you go.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The One magic was confirmed PoF, so anyone who has PoF is stonger than anyone who doesnt
my last comment here cause power rankings and shipping and other menial things are dull to me now (still a fan of the story and characters) but Juvia's fight against Meredy makes so much more sense now that One Magic = PoF/love. With her solo mission with Gajeel now maybe we'll learn more of her magic but doubtful