Last edited by a moderator:
votekill arjuna
Votekill Panda
votekill on Arjuna
!votekill Kato756
Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
Votekill Kato
Im votekilling Panda
votekill Kato
vote change kato
I vote GrySun
votekill Panda
Votekill kato
Votekill Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Uhgggg sure.... but the dude obviously lied what a surprise rofl. Don't see what we shouldn't kill him now. xdLet's hear who Monkey blocked before anything, Magi.
No death can have so many meanings, gotta wait for night actions to see what happenedI'm curious to see who Monkey blocked xD
And Erin's results.
Also. I got what happened to Kato now :/ I'm an idiot... Cant believe no one saw the answer as we'll... We had all the info. I got a reversed effect... The only think that could explain what happened is that I became a Miller, dunno if it's temporary or for good.
Got freaking frustrated, woke up at 5AM cause I freaking dreamed with it and then the day was over.....
Sry, Kato.
I'm curious to see who Monkey blocked xD
And Erin's results.
Also. I got what happened to Kato now :/ I'm an idiot... Cant believe no one saw the answer as we'll... We had all the info. I got a reversed effect... The only think that could explain what happened is that I became a Miller, dunno if it's temporary or for good.
Got freaking frustrated, woke up at 5AM cause I freaking dreamed with it and then the day was over.....
Sry, Kato.

Why does one have to be a mafia boss? It could also just be 3 townies right?Investigated on panda N3 - got innocent too. so
Either Im naive or Im sane and one of my 3 investigations is mafia boss.
"doent have " but could possibly be depending on my sanity. Mafia boss appears innocent on Det investigationsWhy does one have to be a mafia boss? It could also just be 3 townies right?
What, so you were also unable to put 2 and 2 together and I'm solely at fault here? For real? Didn't I tell you I became a mason on N1 and got a reversed card effect on N2? If you have a better reasoning, then blow my mind, please.farf are you serious lol
u had like a dream and u realize ur in fact the miller??
and arjun didn't blow up, and u want to know who monkey blocked first just to be sure?
I said I got notified I got a reversed effect due to "being reckless and presenting poor judgement". Only that. Said it more than once.So @Farfalla you had a role change without being notified?
Now that's frustrating, lol.Investigated on panda N3 - got innocent too. so
Either Im naive or Im sane and one of my 3 investigations is mafia boss.
Im barkeeper (been dropping hints left and right with Oktoberfest and Persona 5 Soujiro Sakura)
Day 1: Farf, Brandish, Panda
One of them had their action redirectioned, could explain the "random" orgz kill
Day 2: Farf, Panda, Arjuna
One of them is Miller, so i guess this excludes Demon? Could there be 2?
No tarot card for me
Bus almost out of the city
Hope I did not screw too bad

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you check so far?need to check back kato's actions:![]()
really feel bad for Kato who did his best to help us
@Holt nothing happened--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
except me getting innocent on panda