Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There’s some cryptic double-meanings in the special rules, I‘ll give you that. I never unlocked any effects to know what it‘s like, but I don‘t think you can be notified at night about the role and that‘s how I understand the rules.
I or lawl could try protecting you I suppose while you protect both of us and Monkey blocks someone else, but then someone else will probably die to Janitor while you‘re not blocked eh? It‘s something to consider, but Monkey may block you again making the attempt pointless.
I've been thinking this for a while and I still dont get it really.
Why would Monkey lie telling he targetted me? that would be like sacrificing himself since the moment I die you guys lynch him so it wouldn't be a smart mafia move at all.
The only way I can see Monkey telling the truth about his night action is that he was blocked by the mafia somehow, like a mafia tarot card or the action of a mafia escort but damn, its very twisted.

Did everyone reveal their tarot cards? I mean everyone.
I have to make a reread of all posts, there has to be a hint somewhere.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China
If Monkey was blocked, your janitor kill would have gone through fam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If there’s no doctor that could have killed me, go ahead, kill me.
Before troubles arise, me -> G, obviously
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And of course,

votekill Arjun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I fight and win, fight and lose but I don't just quit.

Also, out of all the turnabouts we've had so far, this is actually the least problematic one.

Seriously, the rules don't disprove my claim at all and you're conveniently ignoring the janitor kills because why not.
You were here but left so I thought you gave up. That's good to hear, faito dayo I suppose. Which janitor kills am I ignoring exactly?

I don’t get it, there’s seriously no problem with my claim. Host didn’t say I was lying, host simply paraphrased his own rules incorrectly or didn't follow his own rules to the letter. I submit my night action, get result back, get informed of my effect, new day begins.

1. It would at best prove I’m a townie, at worst that you’re too stubborn to consider dead player roles

2. That’s pretty interesting, but if he’s gonna die anyway, the credibility of anything concerning him evaporates. If my goal was escaping, I’d have picked something else than spy altogether. If my goal was confusion, I’d have used another name than Arjun. But since my goal was honesty, I simply told you what I found out

3. No, you didn’t give a reason. You assumed what she said was so farfetcheda (get it? farfalla, far fetched?), that she must be speaking truth.

At the very least, I insist the janitor is killed before I am. If there’s no doctor that could have killed me, go ahead, kill me.
Of course he didn't say "PANDA IS LYING GUYS" but that's my understanding on the rules, especially once he explained it further. I don't see how you'd be notified of a tarot effect during the night. But if both you and Lambo had it then maybe it really is a thing(unless you both slipped up independently lol).

There is still no other explanation for gnut's death than him targeting you Panda. No doc ever touched him.
Oh I think now I get what you said about janitor kills. Please how unlikely is it for Daws to have been an insane doc, to have won a coin toss against mafia to be able to kill greg, and then beat greg in a cointoss to kill him before he recruits you :lmao Talk about farfetched(and ye I get it, thought about that pun years ago).

I gave plenty of reasons from her behavior and general likelihoods to very risky Mason claim. When we are out of suspects I will gladly lynch her and anything posing as a Mason, but so far there's just far too little reason to mistrust her. Whereas you have the gnut thing dooming you.

That said, why is there still a sickly after everyone claimed? I can only imagine that a mafia got a sickly power as part of a tarot(how likely this is I have no clue) or that Arjun stole the role from Daws night 1? Which would make your Spy result even more fishy than it is.

Who is the "Janitor"? You mean Lambu? Sure it could be him, his doc results are convenient targets and he has the same rule issue like you. I still don't know how any of this ties together.

On one hand, it’s hard to believe that Arjun is anything else but mafia

On the other hand, no reason Gry can’t be mafia with him at this point.

Keep in mind, Gry and Farf both supported the miller theory, so if you think about it, we only killed Brandish for sure.
Come now, are you really gonna entertain the idea of me not being pro-town after all this time? We have Magi's results too(there's the thing with Arjun's reveal though lmao).
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I did block Lambu yesterday, but lets keep that for the next day. As for this night, I will block someone else other than Lambu.

Now, votekill Arjun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've been thinking this for a while and I still dont get it really.
Why would Monkey lie telling he targetted me? that would be like sacrificing himself since the moment I die you guys lynch him so it wouldn't be a smart mafia move at all.
The only way I can see Monkey telling the truth about his night action is that he was blocked by the mafia somehow, like a mafia tarot card or the action of a mafia escort but damn, its very twisted.

Did everyone reveal their tarot cards? I mean everyone.
I have to make a reread of all posts, there has to be a hint somewhere.
Usually your death would not prove him to be lying in any way, even if you show as a doc. After all, all he did was block his suspect. But since no kills happened last night one of the two of you must be lying because we have no other blockers.

I doubt mafia will kill you, if they do and you're the doc then Monkey gets lynched, so if he's really a mafia they're sacrificing him. That or because you're mafia.
I actually recommend leaving you completely unprotected and be "surprised" at how you're still alive next day.

As for tarots, I don't think everyone did. But honestly I stopped caring because it means nothing to me if you're Magician or Chariot or something else.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
To clarify once and for all, you're notified of a Tarot Effect's activation at the next end of a Day Phase. That means, for example:

- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Day One - you're notified at the end of D1;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Night One - you're notified at the end of D2;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Day Two - you're notified at the end of D2;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements at the very end of Day Two - you're notified at the end of D2;
and so on.

While this is true for the majority of Tarot Effects, in some cases you can be notified at the next start of a Day Phase instead (or at the next end of Night, whatever name you prefer for the same moment).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did block Lambu yesterday, but lets keep that for the next day. As for this night, I will block someone else other than Lambu.

Now, votekill Arjun
So you're not blocking him? Then maybe we should a bodyguard protect Lambu while he protects both me and lawl? How about it @goodboy_lawlett can you protect Lambu this night while I go for someone else? He has no excuse if he lets either of us two die with his "double protection powers".

Then either lynch Panda or Lambu next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To clarify once and for all, you're notified of a Tarot Effect's activation at the next end of a Day Phase. That means, for example:

- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Day One - you're notified at the end of D1;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Night One - you're notified at the end of D2;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements during Day Two - you're notified at the end of D2;
- You fulfill an Effect's requirements at the very end of Day Two - you're notified at the end of D2;
and so on.

While this is true for the majority of Tarot Effects, in some cases you can be notified at the next start of a Day Phase instead (or at the next end of Night, whatever name you prefer for the same moment).
Eh, I wish this confirmed anything. Unfortunately the "in some cases" at the end is all folks like @TSPanda and @Lambu need to hold onto to make their arguments...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China
Eh, I wish this confirmed anything. Unfortunately the "in some cases" at the end is all folks like @TSPanda and @Lambu need to hold onto to make their arguments...
That some case might just apply to roles that actually get answers back to the stuff they send in? Like, the difference between your actions and mine, for example, is that you don't know anything while I get result back from the host.

You were here but left so I thought you gave up. That's good to hear, faito dayo I suppose. Which janitor kills am I ignoring exactly?

Of course he didn't say "PANDA IS LYING GUYS" but that's my understanding on the rules, especially once he explained it further. I don't see how you'd be notified of a tarot effect during the night. But if both you and Lambo had it then maybe it really is a thing(unless you both slipped up independently lol).

There is still no other explanation for gnut's death than him targeting you Panda. No doc ever touched him.
Oh I think now I get what you said about janitor kills. Please how unlikely is it for Daws to have been an insane doc, to have won a coin toss against mafia to be able to kill greg, and then beat greg in a cointoss to kill him before he recruits you :lmao Talk about farfetched(and ye I get it, thought about that pun years ago).
@bolded part: How do you know?? We have just one doctor claim, and that's coming from the alleged janitor

Er, assuming Daws is insane doc, he first coin tosses against himself (sane vs insane, 50%), and then coin tosses vs Greg (kill vs recruit), which is 25%. That's it, 25%. Assuming Greg first won that coin flip, and then tried to recruit me, that'd be, well, ~13%. And while that's not unlikely, the reason you find it so hard to believe is that you're convinced by the fact that I'm mafia. But if you for a moment consider that I'm not, it's actually very plausible.

I gave plenty of reasons from her behavior and general likelihoods to very risky Mason claim. When we are out of suspects I will gladly lynch her and anything posing as a Mason, but so far there's just far too little reason to mistrust her. Whereas you have the gnut thing dooming you.
Her behaviour is a non-factor, and the Mason claim happened on day 2.

That said, why is there still a sickly after everyone claimed? I can only imagine that a mafia got a sickly power as part of a tarot(how likely this is I have no clue) or that Arjun stole the role from Daws night 1? Which would make your Spy result even more fishy than it is.

Who is the "Janitor"? You mean Lambu? Sure it could be him, his doc results are convenient targets and he has the same rule issue like you. I still don't know how any of this ties together.
Yeah, doctor claim, baseless accusations and ofc monkey block.

Come now, are you really gonna entertain the idea of me not being pro-town after all this time? We have Magi's results too(there's the thing with Arjun's reveal though lmao).
... Well, I guess not. I don't believe that you're mafia, but it's easier to believe than that you're just ignoring things so you can make a case against me.

And I think that's where we should end. You're talking about statistical probability as if anything below 80% means impossible. This is mafia game and we're all targeting each other. You want to accuse me, show me the contradiction in my logic. Because I'm not claiming I conveniently forgot how to save a townie, nor am I doing anything that progresses our game state.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*non-factor as in, can't draw anything remotely reliable as a conclusion from behaviour in a game where we're all lying to each other.

*nor am I doing anything that doesn't progresses our game state.

hurried and on phone, mb
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Arjuna 9x (Holt, Farfalla, GrySun, goodboy_lawlett, Erinyes, Purity of Magi, desin24, TSPanda, MonkeyD-Dragon)
Purity of Magi 1x (Arjuna)
GrySun 1x (Qixus)



Lambu has been infected with Non-Voter disease

The old wooden planks of the docks creaked under the strain of several frantic feet. After failing to live up to his promises, suspicion and hatred eventually fell upon Tatara. Nishiki was the one to finally separate his head from his shoulders as the corpse falls to its knees, revealing Tatara's personal possessions.

Mafia Pirate

Their card was Strength!

Tatara had been robbing the Surivors of their valuable skills and gear ever since they had landed on the island. What and who he stole from, who knows? The Survivors had done well today, though what tomorrow would bring, nobody knows... Night falls.



​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The calm air of the night was suddenly pierced by a loud roar followed by crumbling stone. The Survivors suddenly awoke from their acquired sleeping quarters on the boat and rushed out onto the deck to witness a horrible sight on the beach across the water...


The One Eyed Owl lay brutally murdered on the sand, her battered Kakuja cut to ribbons.


Martyr

Their card was The Emperor!


The Owl had never been one to really care for others, but perhaps she had changed her ways? Another Survivor was dead. The Agents remained in their midst...


Day 5 Ends in:



 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh

This time, i will tell you everything about my night investigations once i everyone tells about their night actions.

@Qixus are you a det ? you were acting as if you are (if you are you better tell us it will be helpful, you hinted an unsane det ?)
Is Martyr Farf 1st role ?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I have no clue.

Also im wondering which role did Arjuna stole if he used his ability ? has anyone actions failed ? the robbed townie is not supposed to know if he has his ability stolen, except if his actions failed i guess.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah no idea wish it would have been revealed with his death now we have to deal with this mess
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@goodboy_lawlett Yeah sure very convenient
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but unfortunately, its still less convenient than a sane apprentice claim
--- Double Post Merged, ---
that doesn't mean i don't trust you don't get me wrong, but well...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Interesting that they went for Farf while we have „2 dets, 1 prostitute and 1 doc“. Still this result is great for Farf and for us. I wonder what Panda will say about this.

Her Martyr switch is probably her upright tarot she unlocked once Arjun was lynched? As she previously only had her reverse effect.

Magi‘s result is good, I was afraid she‘d come with guilty results. There should be no way for Lambu to show innocent as a Doc here unless Magi is lying.

!votekill Lambu

Though I wish you investigated people like Holt and desin who have worse claims.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh? How funny, yesterday I forgot to vote and today I got an Upright Effect.
I doubt that it has something to do with such a thing though.
It said that my desire to connect with everyone led me to unlock the effect (whatever it may be) of my Tarot.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh? How funny, yesterday I forgot to vote and today I got an Upright Effect.
I doubt that it has something to do with such a thing though.
It said that my desire to connect with everyone led me to unlock the effect (whatever it may be) of my Tarot.
So what did it do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top