Games - Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2 | Page 118 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait, what? @goodboy_lawlett tagging me made me realize i missed stuff here. Let me read what i missed because i'm completely unaware apparently

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Alright seems like i'm late. There we go, i changed them.
Thanks @goodboy_lawlett ? I guess? Should i be thankful? xD
Well at least it's better than some others sets (@syx what is that sig), i should be grateful.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
What has to be resolved tho? Takuan wears his set perfectly fine, Vici will eventually wear her set also since she was mostly teasing or so I assume. There are a few other people that has to wear their sets also. I don't really see a problem atm.

Last edited:

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
kinda hilarious you can just shit on rules say no to a punishment but will prolly get away with it since you are a favourite of an admin

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@James Rye @Zasz @niichan @Reebi wear ur sets
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@shinobi

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
What has to be resolved tho? Takuan wears his set perfectly fine, Vici will eventually wear her set also since she was mostly teasing or so I assume. There are a few other people that has to wear their sets also. I don't really see a problem atm.
To confirm whether some sets need changing or are ok. I‘d say apart of Battou‘s first one they are all fine now. And not sure about Vici :hmm

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Ahem @goodboy_lawlett... Hum... Can you make me another great sig real quick? Y'know, mod notice and all

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
To confirm whether some sets need changing or are ok. I‘d say apart of Battou‘s first one they are all fine now. And not sure about Vici :hmm
Yes, his set was a bit too offensive which was an understandable change. The rest are fine imho. I have seen worse that has been accepeted but yeah, if her set is marked has offensive then it's a different case. If that's not the case, and it still will be refused to wear then the time will be tripled but of course they have a few days (3 days to be exact according to the rules) to change their set.

Would be quite a shame if some will not wear it and just ruin the game this way. It's suppose to be fun lol.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
this piece of shit demon. no i cant just wear that avatar

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
:popcorn

Though yeah, since miss Purity doesn't seem to be able to resolve this we may need @xi0 here.
A lot of the links are dead for me anyway, so I can't even see what Takuan's was.

As far as Vici's goes, it's not actual pictures of poop so it isn't necessarily in the same league as battou's original avatar IMO... but that being said, it's pretty severe compared to the other ones so I'd probably be on the side of it being changed just to be safe. (lawl can actually be more clever than that too... :grumble)