Hangout - Edens Zero Hangout Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

Are you having trouble with the single Spoiler Thread? You may comment in this thread.

• No, none at the moment.

• Yes, sometimes I can't find the spoilers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't we for once get some protagonist who isn't dense,stupid type.

We don't need some super intelligent type like Light or Lelouch.But at least normal intelligence level.If Hiro makes another dense type MC well it will be cliché.

Hopefully he does normal intelligence type character this time.
My hope too. Though Haru wasn't stupid.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
My hope too. Though Haru wasn't stupid.
Really??? That country bumpkin who keeps saying his sister told him he shouldn't do this or that? He has more intelligence than Elie but he isn't the brightest crayon in the bid :s

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Really??? That country bumpkin who keeps saying his sister told him he shouldn't do this or that? He has more intelligence than Elie but he isn't the brightest crayon in the bid :s
True but he wasn't dense to be exact.He wasn't oblivious to romantic feelings of Elie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If he makes his new MC as intelligent as Deku from BNHA or Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho that's enough.

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm disappointed in his new manga character designs
He could do better than this.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sad but true :smile-big It's official promotion art for EDEN'S ZERO manga draw by Mashima Hiro sensei.
And it a completed works of this picture:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHY! WHY DOES HE COPY HIMSELF. LAZY MANGAKA BAD BAD!
I'm disappointed in his new manga character designs
He could do better than this.
i'm so dissapointed, i'm legitmately upset.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
this is literally FT copy.

only that blue chick in the background is new.

I'm disappointed.
i'm just gonna avoid it and in my head cannon all these character die after ten volumes. The series from that point on follows a ally/ former enemy who is more disgruntled cynical and lost his friend to the foes as well and so decides to carry on the torch and defeat the enemy this time.... that head cannon is already better then any likely plot mashima will have for these characters and it's hinges on them dying.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's literally FT 2.0.

Very bad designs.

I will keep my hopes that the story won't be as bad as the last arc of FT.
I really hopes this is all a troll by mashima and other then the blonde girl these are just supporting characters.
I don't want to shit on this series. I really don't. Mashima is a author who I want MORE from. Rave master was the first manga I read. It got me into manga and anime and holds a special place in my heart. Fairy tail's first half was pretty good and Tenrou made me think it could be even better then RAVE (What fool I was.).

But this is isn't even disappointing, it make me pity mashima. He actually has talent that if he could work and improve on, take risks. He could make something better. The decline of fairy tail while awful. At least made sense given how the series wasn't designed to go on as long or support a long form narrative. And the most respectable part of the fan base dwindled to the point of being drowned out by the shippers and toxicity in all fandoms making the series look worst.

I hoped Alvarez was just his low point where he wanted to do something and mroe impressive. But based on this spread. No, we are gonna get the same schlock and sub par medocrere entertainment at the very best to representation of the genre biggest flaws and issues just like Alvarez. Mashima caved in and took the easy way out. He choose easy money and appealing to a existing fanbase instead of something new to bring in new people, to make others enjoy themselves. He choose to be lesser then rave proved he could be. I pity how such a hard worker would chose the lower path.

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
The designs are interesting.

To those who say it is an FT 2.0, do they even know what they are going to try to be doing affirmations? What a couple of people say in a forum does not imply that everyone disagrees, moreover, it seems that there is more approval for waiting for the new series, stop trying to impose their tastes over those of others and above all , stop wanting to force the plot to your tastes.

I believe that those who complain today, tomorrow, as is customary, will end up wanting more this work, because really, to judge something without knowing it, is clumsy, we know that Mashima creates different works to us although he keeps some basic aspects in them and always his new work starts similar to the previous one until it advances more.

I look forward to this new manga.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States

To those who say it is an FT 2.0, do they even know what they are going to try to be doing affirmations? What a couple of people say in a forum does not imply that everyone disagrees, moreover, it seems that there is more approval for waiting for the new series, stop trying to impose their tastes over those of others and above all , stop wanting to force the plot to your tastes.

I believe that those who complain today, tomorrow, as is customary, will end up wanting more this work, because really, to judge something without knowing it, is clumsy, we know that Mashima creates different works to us although he keeps some basic aspects in them and always his new work starts similar to the previous one until it advances more.

we were writing our opinion. You have no right to accuse people of imposing their tastes when they are just expressing their opinion and discussing with other who feel the same. Were was the forceful suppression of counter or disagreeing posts? How can be imposing our taste when we are just expressing our opinion or liking others who feel the same?

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland

I'm disappointed.
yeah new character??? is the Blue haired girl adult Wendy or something???:yodawg:yodawg

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I'm disappointed.
No, that’s devious Wendy. ;)
I really hopes this is all a troll by mashima and other then the blonde girl these are just supporting characters.
I don't want to shit on this series. I really don't. Mashima is a author who I want MORE from. Rave master was the first manga I read. It got me into manga and anime and holds a special place in my heart. Fairy tail's first half was pretty good and Tenrou made me think it could be even better then RAVE (What fool I was.).

But this is isn't even disappointing, it make me pity mashima. He actually has talent that if he could work and improve on, take risks. He could make something better. The decline of fairy tail while awful. At least made sense given how the series wasn't designed to go on as long or support a long form narrative. And the most respectable part of the fan base dwindled to the point of being drowned out by the shippers and toxicity in all fandoms making the series look worst.

I hoped Alvarez was just his low point where he wanted to do something and mroe impressive. But based on this spread. No, we are gonna get the same schlock and sub par medocrere entertainment at the very best to representation of the genre biggest flaws and issues just like Alvarez. Mashima caved in and took the easy way out. He choose easy money and appealing to a existing fanbase instead of something new to bring in new people, to make others enjoy themselves. He choose to be lesser then rave proved he could be. I pity how such a hard worker would chose the lower path.
First time I saw FT I was like “what the hell is this Rave knockoff. Wow the author is lazy.” Yet we’re always wanting more so if Mashima’s formula ain’t broke...

You mean the people who said how garbage the series was but each week wanted the up to date information? Ya, I’m looking forward to whatever thrown together excuse they can come up with for wanting to know what’s going on. :clap:clap:clap

Bring on the trolls!!! I am happy to admit I inject Mashima’s crack into my veins!!! :kukuku:kukuku:kukuku

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Many forget that most of the Manga Authors make their designs very similar, some say it is a recycled, but it is just a style, which is very common not only in Mangakas, but also in Comic artists from the United States and Europe. .

Let's just see Ken Akamatsu that all his works have 80% similar characters.

Let's not say to Akira toriyama, that every character he designs is identical to those of Dragon Ball, they are really common styles in each author, which makes them recognizable, but as the series progresses we see the changes in the designs and evolution in the technique.

For me, I hope this new work is as worthy as the others and show how great Mangaka is Mashima, that no matter what some people say, it is so good, that it really does not matter what some people say, since they are here reading and waiting the new work as faithful fans waiting for the new product.

We will see how it will be when the work finally and the course, because if the prota looks like Natsu in the physical and expression but turns out to be diametrically opposite in character and personality, it will be to see what it will be and not judge anything until you see the first episode

Stiltzkin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I bet this new main character name would be Aki

Haru - Natsu - Aki
Judging by the tile of the series I’m going to assume that the new male main character is going to be named Eden or Zero.
no, his name will be Aki

Rave - spring
Fairy Tail - summer
Eden's Zero - autumn

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
I bet this new main character name would be Aki

Haru - Natsu - Aki

no, his name will be Aki

Rave - spring
Fairy Tail - summer
Eden's Zero - autumn
In fact, Mashima has named the main characters by the names of the seasons long ago:
Haru in Rave = Spring
Aki in Monster Soul = Autumn
Fuyu in one-shot Mixture = Winter
Natsu in FT = Summer

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Maybe his name with be Bob. He already used the seasons and to rename would be too repetitive, even for Mashima.