Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You said you stopped it during the start of the transition, no? When the beast titan appear? That's like... 1/3 or so of the series up to this point. Imo that's early. Specially cause when season one ended, that's where the manga was (ao years ago to start with) and it made the gap be more felt.
But then again I could recall it wrongly and it comes to taste again. I recently made it to chapter 35 or so of TPN and didn't understand all the hype and praising about it, for example (not in those levels). I guess my view also got spoiled by all the expectation people built in me.
I stopped during those flashbacks after they reached the basement. I think it was chapter ~86-87? How’s that 1/3rd of the whole series ‘-‘
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I stopped during those flashbacks after they reached the basement. I think it was chapter ~86-87? How’s that 1/3rd of the whole series ‘-‘
I gave you the time reference I was using to make that count. If that time reference is wrong, of course the count will be wrong as well. The rest is in the second paragraph, so no need to repeat it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Everything (but the second movie) of GitS deserves to be in here. Tatami Galaxy is great, definitely didn't expect it here from you plebs! :zomg

Psycho-Pass is still high on my watchlist, season 1 looks so fucking great.
No comment on Houseki :pls
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Everything (but the second movie) of GitS deserves to be in here. Tatami Galaxy is great, definitely didn't expect it here from you plebs! :zomg

Psycho-Pass is still high on my watchlist, season 1 looks so fucking great.
No comment on Houseki :pls
Psycho-Pass is fantastic from what little I've seen, need to keep watching that.

I really shouldn't have expected anyone else to list The Tatami Galaxy, makes me so sad it's already out. I placed it #3 for a very good reason (and then several other very good reasons).

Great choices @Brandish and and @Linali (and @Organizized, yours was the best of all).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There goes my #2 @Organizized
Anyone who hasn't seen this, definitely go and watch it. Esp, @zimbardo @Ustegius

Gry didn't nominate Kuroko? Would've expected that. Good to see he chooses Stardust Crusaders above the others.
Not the best manga, but definitely my favorite.

Nana is absolutely beautiful, never seen the anime but I've read the manga a couple of times. Really hope the mangaka will finish it one day.
I haven't seeen Tokyo, I'm planning on it. I read the first two arcs of the manga, I liked them but it was pretty generic in my opinion. Should be better in anime form I guess.
Psycho-Pass is fantastic from what little I've seen, need to keep watching that.

I really shouldn't have expected anyone else to list The Tatami Galaxy, makes me so sad it's already out. I placed it #3 for a very good reason (and then several other very good reasons).

Great choices @Brandish and and @Linali (and @Organizized, yours was the best of all).
Tatami Galaxy was definitely on my mind. :nod But you're going to be just as happy with my remaining ones.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, next one already. Kuroko was great fun and so addictive. Would never place it in a top 10 though, but can't complain I guess.

@Xadyu You were right, haven't watched your #2.. but Cobra has actually been on my watchlist for quite some time. I'll definitely get around to it after this event. :nod

Still have only seen like 6 or 7 eps of Stardust Crusaders... didn't capture me quite like its predecessor.

Nana is a pretty great manga, dunno about the anime and probably never will (sorry Farf). Same with Tokyo Ghoul.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, my #2 was the last unique pick? So someone also picked my #1 huh, interesting.

Of all the animated JoJo seasons SC is my favorite so had to take that as the JoJo representative.

Paint me surprised o.o
Why? She‘s a big fan.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I haven't seeen Tokyo, I'm planning on it. I read the first two arcs of the manga, I liked them but it was pretty generic in my opinion. Should be better in anime form I guess.
The anime is pretty widely considered to be far inferior to the manga. They mention that and the Berserk anime in the same breath even.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah, next one already. Kuroko was great fun and so addictive. Would never place it in a top 10 though, but can't complain I guess.

@Xadyu You were right, haven't watched your #2.. but Cobra has actually been on my watchlist for quite some time. I'll definitely get around to it after this event. :nod

Still have only seen like 6 or 7 eps of Stardust Crusaders... didn't capture me quite like its predecessor.

Nana is a pretty great manga, dunno about the anime and probably never will (sorry Farf). Same with Tokyo Ghoul.
It's nice enough to know it's been on your radar. Very few people I know even know about Cobra (even after the modern series and OVAs). :nod
Curious to hear your opinion soon! (like.. two weeks?)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The anime is pretty widely considered to be far inferior to the manga. They mention that and the Berserk anime in the same breath even.
From what I've seen that's really an insult to the TG anime. Haven't seen it, but I've seen plenty of clips and it looks good enough.
Berserk (2016) is a fucking waste, holy shit that was fucking shit.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nana is absolutely beautiful, never seen the anime but I've read the manga a couple of times. Really hope the mangaka will finish it one day.
I have little hope for that :emocat
The anime follows the manga super well, it's a great adaptation. Maybe you'd dislike the music part though, like you said you would for Beck. I like them a lot, don't seem to be your style. It is cool they kept the same artists for all the songs in the different bands. Problem is... the anime ends abruptly, as expected... the ending is kinda meh, but I guess it is what it is considering the perma-hiatus.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why? She‘s a big fan.
I think I expressed myself poorly, but as someone else said it, I thought that one would be in your list as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or she was surprised only she picked it?
Yeah this '-'
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Berserk (2016) is a fucking waste, holy shit that was fucking shit.
This - A thousand times this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh Farfy, did I tell you that I started to read Nana?
Really not read enough to make an opinion yet, but you convinced me during the anime wars (or whatever it was)
 
Top