Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh, that'd be a great theme. If not you then I will certainly do it one day.

Btw that OP doesn't feature the best detective, nor is he on a pic in the gif :nah
Heiji? :zomg
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Noooooo I lost three at once? :scry

@Linali we did a good job with those, highest of fives! :hi5 (And @Ustegius too, kinda regret not place PA higher now).
Both deserved to be higher tho :emocat
I usually avoid horror stories, cause I know, I won't be sleeping well after watching/reading/hearing them, but I gave Mononoke a chance and it stole my heart. It's awesome in so many ways, I don't know, where to start. Definitely worth my nighmares :verily
And Baccano is such a great mess :zomg I was so sucked by the plot, I watched it at once completely forgeting all my plans and duties. And I don't regret :derp

Sooo, none of my anime reached top 10? :pout D.Gray-man is the highest. Oh well, maybe next time...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Haikyuu really is that good. KnB can be very hype and has great moments, but Haikyuu is just a higher level of quality overall. Even compared to non-sports anime it's still one of the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Xadyu Durarara was....disappointing. Not sure if you'll like it, I imagine you will at first but then it'll fall off in the second half.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm surprised Erin didn't pick Baccano though. For me it was really close to the top10, maybe on 11 or 12.
well i had only 10 picks forget a lot of stuff wanted, but glad @Gryffindor picked Tokyo magnitude 8.0 , forget abt darker than black, and a lot of stuff. Also thxs to have nominated Stardust cruisaders i nominated Diamond while i loved both equally (see i finished all the seasons, caught up even Diamond is unbreakable
)
wanted so badly Haikyuu to do well bc its one of my all time fave.

nominated Ruroni kenshin trust and betrayal ovas but ended up deleting it as i thought ovas were not elligible.
among my favourite there was Househi no kuni / Gintama/ 3-gatsu/ and of course my all time fave is HxH ♥
as much as i love Dgman and op i didnt picked them as their anime adaptation is not that great.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well i had only 10 picks forget a lot of stuff wanted, but glad @Gryffindor picked Tokyo magnitude 8.0 , forget abt darker than black, and a lot of stuff. Also thxs to have nominated Stardust cruisaders i nominated Diamond while i loved both equally (see i finished all the seasons, caught up even Diamond is unbreakable
)
wanted so badly Haikyuu to do well bc its one of my all time fave.

nominated Ruroni kenshin trust and betrayal ovas but ended up deleting it as i thought ovas were not elligible.
among my favourite there was Househi no kuni / Gintama/ 3-gatsu/ and of course my all time fave is HxH ♥
as much as i love Dgman and op i didnt picked them as their anime adaptation is not that great.
Some very good taste there Erin. Very glad about your JoJo watch speed too :zomg Fastest watcher of everyone I ever recommended it to. Diamond is pretty good too, just very slightly below SC for me because of Kakyoin and Polnareff, but otherwise had the better JoJo with Josuke and some really good minor characters, and a villain better than Dio. :nod

Now we wait and pray for part 5 to be animated.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yeah i liked both for different reasons, and both have jotaro ^^ , i liked in diamond, Koichi, rohan, and Hayato who was truly impressive ! in Sc yep Polnareff & Kayoin, also iggy was so so great :zomg


also this ending !!! :teehee
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay, in order from where I fell asleep:

Durarara!! placing as high as Baccano! makes kinda sense, but I don't agree. It's kinda told in the same way but the story and characters didn't do quite as much for me. Still a good 8/10 series though. (Still disappointed Baccano! isn't top 10 but really glad Mononoke and Paranoia Agent placed as high as they did.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - yes. @Xadyu (@GrySun), I hate to say it after the Lupin thing reaffirmed your undying love for me, but I started watching this (probably watched like 10-15 eps) as a recommendation after I first saw Cowboy Bebop and... well, because it wasn't Cowboy Bebop, I lost interest early on. And after that I've never picked it up again. I do remember liking it, but I was 14 and had just seen what I still consider the best TV show of all time, so I blame that. I'll give it another shot one day.

Madoka never interested me, but fair enough.

FMA is, as I've said, a fantastic manga for me. The first anime got me into the manga and it's pretty darn great, but it's still not the manga.

I never watched the (whole) Kenshin anime. *ducks for cover* Read the manga though, love it.

Darker Than Black was reaaaally close to getting on my list. Knew it would be on yours, Gry. Good choice @liductan.

DGM is a good shounen, once again only read the manga though.

Conan is also a solid choice. Never would've gotten on my top 20 but still a great show.

Onizuka I've also only read (a chunk of) the manga.

And noooooooo, knew I should've placed Lupin higher. Sorry @Xadyu and @Ustegius, could've gotten into the top 10 if I hadn't counted on so many others to list it. :shakefist It's one of those I can watch at anytime and enjoy whererever I am in the world and in life. Just love it so much.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmm not sure Usagi Drop or Texhnolyze will make top 10, but they were on my list originally, so they're my HM's.

Mononoke has been on my watch list forever (same director as Buranko). Adding Lupin III.

I have a bet with Emperor Spriggan regarding which one of our #1's ranks higher (his #1 is not good either : p ). Looking fwd to the rest now.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sounds like most of you put alot thought in to this. I was rushing when I did it. I've been so busy with working everyday. So, after I made my list quickly. I thought my list was kind of lame and pale in comparison to what most of you post. I did the list based on what shows I really like that came to mind quick lol
Still, I like my choices. There's only a few I would change or perhaps the order. It was tough.

Anyway, There are many great animes posted that I should start watching. I haven't been passionate about watching good animes in a few years.
 

Zirconium

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
934
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh, that'd be a great theme. If not you then I will certainly do it one day.

Btw that OP doesn't feature the best detective, nor is he on a pic in the gif :nah
I‘m disappointed that you haven‘t considered DC for your Top 10 list, Gry! I thought you would choose it... :emocat

And best detective is Kogoro for you, right?:3c
But Mori’s apprentice is way better. :zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm not sure Usagi Drop or Texhnolyze will make top 10, but they were on my list originally, so they're my HM's.

Mononoke has been on my watch list forever (same director as Buranko). Adding Lupin III.

I have a bet with Emperor Spriggan regarding which one of our #1's ranks higher (his #1 is not good either : p ). Looking fwd to the rest now.
Usagi Drop is on my honorable mentions list as well, such a heartfelt show. :zomg

And now that I know Buranko has the same director as Mononoke it got bumped even further up my watchlist!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - yes. @Xadyu (@GrySun), I hate to say it after the Lupin thing reaffirmed your undying love for me, but I started watching this (probably watched like 10-15 eps) as a recommendation after I first saw Cowboy Bebop and... well, because it wasn't Cowboy Bebop, I lost interest early on. And after that I've never picked it up again. I do remember liking it, but I was 14 and had just seen what I still consider the best TV show of all time, so I blame that. I'll give it another shot one day.

I never watched the (whole) Kenshin anime. *ducks for cover* Read the manga though, love it.
That's pretty understandable, both are set in space but they couldn't be different. I've had recommendations like this and they don't really have a good foundation, it's like recommending 2x2=Shinobuden because you liked Naruto. It's not the same or even close.

I urge you to try it again, it's quality is insane and it's undeniable. Don't start chronologically though, watch the 110 ep OVA. The prequel series came after it and should be watched after it. (You could easily watch the Sea of Stars movie before it, but a clean start with just the OVA is recommended).

Not having seen the Kenshin anime doesn't really bother me, even after I found out what Kenshin was (despite seeing the OVA) it still took a solid year or two before I actually watched the anime, and it took fover. (I rewatched the OVA uncountable times in that period though). The anime is a really solid show, it's quality throughout is almost on the same level. Evertyhing else is good too, the movie, the 'alternative version' stuff, etc. You've read the manga so I doubt it'll be a priority, but it's a good watch nonetheless.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I never watched the (whole) Kenshin anime. *ducks for cover* Read the manga though, love it.
Ah, in my list it was supposed to be Rurouni Kenshin Tsuioku-hen (OVAs), Faust added it wrongly as the main series.
If you haven't watched it, I rly think you should. It has a different tone and approach than the manga, and imo it's even better, by far.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah, in my list it was supposed to be Rurouni Kenshin Tsuioku-hen (OVAs), Faust added it wrongly as the main series.
If you haven't watched it, I rly think you should. It has a different tone and approach than the manga, and imo it's even better, by far.
Honestly, in my mind. I love the whole series. So, I wrote the general version to summarize it. I was thinking about it put together lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m disappointed that you haven‘t considered DC for your Top 10 list, Gry! I thought you would choose it... :emocat

And best detective is Kogoro for you, right?:3c
But Mori’s apprentice is way better. :zomg
I did consider it, but I'm a bit strict on the lists with shows that are still ongoing. I watched a lot of the episodes of DC, 600 or so maybe? But I haven't seen them all to allow myself to put them up. Though I still try to watch every new DC movie whenever one comes out.

Ofc it's Kogoro :hee You mean his """""apprentice""""" with a lot of "s :grumble
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Top