Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Top ten favorite anime in no particular order.

*yet to be revealed*
Fantastic children
Durarara
Darker than black
Rurouni kenshin
Fullmental alchemist
*yet to be revealed*
Code geass
Tokyo ghoul
Wolf's rain
It has to be on a particular order since there's a point system in this game;
1st - 10 points down to 10th - 1 point.

Please place them in a particular order so I could count your top ten. Thanks!
*yet to be revealed*
Tokyo ghoul
Fullmetal alchemist
Darker than black
Rurouni kenshin
Fantastic children
Durarara
Wolf's rain
Code geass
*yet to be revealed*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So top 4 have to be bebop, monster, FMA:B and 1 more.. For which I'm not sure which one that is.
Ah, so two original anime (not based on manga), one where I like the manga more (FMA) and one where the manga is so gosh darned outstanding I've never felt the need to watch the anime (Monster).

I can live with this.

Probably means my #2 is next up though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait....
A minute...
I could have sworn it was in 8th place for me lol...

Ohhh

I see what happened. My list was from number one to ten..lol
I wrote it backwards or faust counting it backwards lol
Ah :XD Well he did tag you saying you didn't specify if it's bottom-up or top-down due to no numbers. Maybe Monster could've been on #1 if it got 9 more points :lmao Unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, so two original anime (not based on manga), one where I like the manga more (FMA) and one where the manga is so gosh darned outstanding I've never felt the need to watch the anime (Monster).

I can live with this.

Probably means my #2 is next up though.
Your words remind me which one is likely the unknow of the 4. BnHA.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I see..
But it's my mistake from counting in the wrong direction. It's okay. Doesn't matter lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah :XD Well he did tag you saying you didn't specify if it's bottom-up or top-down due to no numbers. Maybe Monster could've been on #1 if it got 9 more points :lmao Unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Your words remind me which one is likely the unknow of the 4. BnHA.
I know.. I didn't think about it lol
That's why I said I thought my list was kind off.
I was rushing...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Like I said, I can very much get behind this. The manga is one of the best there is, and I've heard the anime follows it extremely faithfully. Yup.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
zimbardo - you'd better like bounty hunters more than alchemists or I revolt!

(Quite sure my #2 is coming up next now.)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
zimbardo - you'd better like bounty hunters more than alchemists or I revolt!

(Quite sure my #2 is coming up next now.)
Unsuccessful bounty hunters you mean :cookiehand I don't recall them ever being paid from start to end.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Unsuccessful bounty hunters you mean :cookiehand I don't recall them ever being paid from start to end.
They do though. But yeah, if the anime was about the best crew of bounty hunters in the galaxy then it would've been a significantly less interesting and entertaining anime.

Though tbh they're mostly just unlucky, but nvm that now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@liductan is your intended 10-pointer the same as my 10-pointer? If so I'll be quite depressed if it loses because of the lost 9 points. :scry
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
They do though. But yeah, if the anime was about the best crew of bounty hunters in the galaxy then it would've been a significantly less interesting and entertaining anime.

Though tbh they're mostly just unlucky, but nvm that now.
They're too unlucky. First few times, okay that sucks for them. But then it becomes some running gag or something.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@liductan is your intended 10-pointer the same as my 10-pointer? If so I'll be quite depressed if it loses because of the lost 9 points. :scry
Nope, it wasn't. Still, if Champloo missed out on beating FMA:B for that reason I'll still be quite bummed (so if there's less than a 9 point difference there I'm holding you responsible! :arf)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
"False tears brings pain to those around you. A false smile brings pain to one self."
-C.C.


Code Geass
@Valhalla777 (10) | @Emperor Spriggan (10) | @GrySun (6) | @FaustXIII (5) | @liductan (2)

Second series from Sunrise in the Top 11.

CODE GEASS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IT'S FULL OF BEHAVIOURAL DISCREPANCIES AND UNREALISTIC PLOT-POINTS AND HOLES. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Yes, I'm really mad. This doesn't belong on the list. I hate all of you.

Monster
@liductan (10) | @shinobi (8) | @GrySun (8) | @zimbardo (6) | @Erinyes (5)

Monster not in the top 3? I did not expect this, I definitely thought a certain Samurai would be here, and hoped FMA:B would've been here.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Still, fucking thrilled that Champloo made it so high, didn't see that coming (was predicting somewhere #5-#10).
 
Top