Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also have a Gintama OP had several at one point on my list but didn't go with 13, felt it would get picked regardless.



Well I wouldn't exactly call myself a Fate fan:XD . I've just seen a few of the anime's (Zero, Stay/night, UBW, Apocrypha), but don't read the novels/manga's or play the games.

I've heard some of the remixes for disillusion(there's a video compilation with several, I'll link below if you haven't heard, though you probably have). Still prefer the original but from the remixes my favorites are the 10th Moon version and the version used in UBW(though not sure if this one even counts as a remix:hmm) .

I did consider Brave Shine and Oath Sign, but opted for disillusion since its the song I like most



Yeop, I prefer the Great Day's version without Kira rewinding in the OP though.
Only seen PP S1, both S1 OP's are good, the one for S2 sounds nice as well.
A shame, but Know Know Know was a good choice too :nunoamaze

Awww okay, can't be helped then :feelsbadman your fav is Zero I assume?

And my fav is actually the 10th moon version, though without singing I think the piano version is great as well. Not sure if the UBW anime version was a remix, but I don't think so :hmmGood choices there (prefer the version without Kira too, but it's cool how they always make a special version), looks like our music taste is somewhat similar :pleased

Haikyu!! Season 3 (Karasuno vs. Shiratorizawa) Op
"Hikari Are" by BURNOUT SYNDROMES

@GrySun​
@GrySun I'm usually a fan of Spyair songs, so I always considered "I'm a believer" the best Haikyuu OP, but they're all pretty good :nod

Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor Op
"Tsukiakari no Michishirube" by STEREOPONY

@GrySun​
Darker than Black... I actually like both OPs, good choice. A shame Ryusei no Gemini just wasn't good =/

Digimon German Op 1
"Leb deinen traum" by Frank Schindel

@Valhalla777 (10) @GrySun (2)​
Now I regret not voting for this too, was so close to including it :( Still one of the absolute best German covers in my eyes

Gintama': Enchousen Op 3
"Sakura Mitsutsuki" by Spyair

@niichan (10) @Erinyes (4)
​
Only 4 points Erin? I expected more :nah Still great to see you picked this one too :wtf

Naruto Shippuuden Op 6
"Sign" by FLOW

@niichan (9) @Erinyes (6)​
@Erinyes And another one, never expected another member picking this OP :XD I know you have awesome taste though, so I shouldn't be surprised :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm actually surprised so many of my nominees actually had someone else voting for them too. Only speaks for the quality of Mangahelpers :hee Good choice with that Brotherhood OP Faust, it's always been my favourite of the FMA openings.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@GrySun Considered That DTB Opening as well, but had to leave it off. Knew it was gonna be on your though after the WWWR game. :nod As you said then, that season isn’t the best, but it’s a great OP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Three of mine in the top 10. That in itself was kind of expected, but one of those three getting such a high score was kind of surprising actually. I wonder who else picked it (besides Farf, still convinced it’s on hers).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, and thought more would pick the Baccano one. Everyone always raves about Durarara’s opening segment when it’s just a copy of Baccano’s, and Baccano has the much better song. :nod
Would‘ve made it in a top 30 for me maybe, my favorite of the soundtrack-only OPs, though overall I don‘t enjoy those nearly as much as the song OPs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun And what a Gry-like pick :XD I actually really like this one, Sakamoto was a fun show.
What does this mean? :XD Why Gry-like?

Sakamoto was a really fun anime to watch, enjoyed it a lot. And it just so happens to have one of the best anime OPs there is too :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Great to see JoJo OPs since I didn‘t list any. Didn‘t make it to my 10, but really great openings.

Yeop, I prefer the Great Day's version without Kira rewinding in the OP though.
Only seen PP S1, both S1 OP's are good, the one for S2 sounds nice as well.
You do? For me the opening was okay, but only with the rewind version it became amazing.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dragon Ball GT Op
"DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete ku" by Field of View

@uberfayt
Black Cat Op
"Daia no Hana" by Yorico

@Lady pompom
I super love those 2 as well *-* Glad to see them here.

I wonder who else picked it (besides Farf, still convinced it’s on hers).
Yeah, there's one I'm missing that I expect you to have added them to your list as well.

Not surprised to see so many FMA and Naruto OPs here. Imo those animes have awesome OSTs, no wonder people picked so many different songs, there are just too many great ones for people to select from.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry, I'll surprise you in the EDs one \o/
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Man, so many great openings.
I think im left with only one opening. Very curious who else nominated it.
Also a bit surprised Brave Shine was a unique pick. Could have bet money somebody else would have nominated it before the ranking started :xp
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Listening to the Ping Pong OP three times over again. Maybe I really should’ve placed it higher. :XD

Yeah, there's one I'm missing that I expect you to have added them to your list as well.
At first I thought maybe we had only the Elfen Lied one in common after what Faust said, but I’m thinking I read that wrong because you’ve got to have this one on yours. Tbh I almost forgot about it until the last moment, then I listened to it and was like “yes, this has got to be in the Top 5”.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
10 opening was not enough to me :arf love darker than black's but there were a lot of others that came above. there s till 2 op of mine that has to appear yet, im amazed those picks were chosen by others :zomg

Only 4 points Erin? I expected more :nah Still great to see you picked this one too :wtf



@Erinyes And another one, never expected another member picking this OP :XD I know you have awesome taste though, so I shouldn't be surprised :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm actually surprised so many of my nominees actually had someone else voting for them too. Only speaks for the quality of Mangahelpers :hee Good choice with that Brotherhood OP Faust, it's always been my favourite of the FMA openings.


Yeah it was a huge issue to give points, but dw it doesnt mean that much, usually most of my picks are quite equal to me with 2 or 3 1st slightly above and 2/3 last picks slightly below, it just that i found Naruto shippuden way more impactful (may be biased by this part of the manga/ anime i loved so so much, it fitted so much the mood, the tragic side)


Im really glad you picked this Naruto op too :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The one I'm thinking one isn't Top 5 for me (I kinda made mine on a nostalgia basis) xD And wasn't as beautiful as the Elfen Lied one, but it was also iconic to me and I listen to it several times on a regular basis till nowadays and Ik you care about the series.

Inb4 we both picked different songs and will want the other one dead after seeing they got skipped from each other's list '_'
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The one I'm thinking one isn't Top 5 for me (I kinda made mine on a nostalgia basis) xD And wasn't as beautiful as the Elfen Lied one, but it was also iconic to me and I listen to it several times on a regular basis till nowadays and Ik you care about the series.

Inb4 we both picked different songs and will want the other one dead after seeing they got skipped from each other's list '_'
Is it a certain great non japanese (original) opening ?

if its the one i m thinking of, its on my top 3.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun I'm usually a fan of Spyair songs, so I always considered "I'm a believer" the best Haikyuu OP, but they're all pretty good :nod

Darker than Black... I actually like both OPs, good choice. A shame Ryusei no Gemini just wasn't good =/
All Haikyuu OPs are pretty good, but I‘m a believer is my least favorite :sweatdrop Just seemed a bit bland compared to the others, and also doesn‘t help that it plays during mostly training and random games episodes. All other ones play during more significant parts of the story.
5th one doesn‘t just play during the best Haikyuu season, but the song and animation.. :hee Just great. And gets extra memory bias points from be because I basically watched it all in 2 days with friends, was a great time.

As for Darker than Black, yeah a shame it wasn‘t good.. :/ But the opening is still my favorite one to date. So at least something good out of it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Three of mine in the top 10. That in itself was kind of expected, but one of those three getting such a high score was kind of surprising actually. I wonder who else picked it (besides Farf, still convinced it’s on hers).
I‘m sure that Bebop OP will be way up there :rolleyes: I‘m amazed one of my OPs is still left, usually most of my picks are gone after the 10-14 pointers :catshrug

Also @syx it‘s better to have unique picks, this way there‘s more great OPs for people to listen to than if everyone picked the same ones. :nod And your ones have all been pretty nice.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gry, I'll surprise you in the EDs one \o/
Oh? Curious now.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The one I'm thinking one isn't Top 5 for me (I kinda made mine on a nostalgia basis) xD And wasn't as beautiful as the Elfen Lied one, but it was also iconic to me and I listen to it several times on a regular basis till nowadays and Ik you care about the series.

Inb4 we both picked different songs and will want the other one dead after seeing they got skipped from each other's list '_'
Mine also got on in large part from nostalgia, but also because it sums up the series and sets the tone so incredibly well. It’s not the flashy kind of OP I usually tend to think of as Top 5, but for those reasons I just had to place it high in the hope it’d get in the top 10 at least. So yay.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh look, that one series I’ve never been the least bit interested in. :derp
The one im thinking of is actually a British band but theres indeed a korean artist who shares the same name... could it be ...? :wtf
Oh you’re getting my hopes up again!
 
Top