Discussion - NNT versus thread | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion NNT versus thread

Napstablook

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
If you were to assign current Elizabeth a power level, what value(s) would you give her? Reasonably.

Human Form Diane(Current) vs Demon Hendrickson & 2 Albions
Base Meliodas(HK arc) vs Howser, Gil, Dreyfus, Hendrickson, Guilia, Graimore (Current)
Eliz at 100k. Not even kidding, didn't want to feed the Otaku but ah wells. If she can harm 3C Estarossa, shes at 100k.

Diane. She holds albions and hendy off till she dances to 15k in human form, then wipes the floor with them.

Holy knight squad. Base mel could barely hold off base hendy and Gil. Demon mark is excluded if Mel is at base.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If you were to assign current Elizabeth a power level, what value(s) would you give her? Reasonably.
Depends on which Elizabeth we are talking about, when she was in her prime prior to being cursed or as she currently is?

Until proven wrong, Elizabeth as a human (as current) should be somewhere on the commandment spectrum of power in my opinion, since she was able to harm 3C-Estarossa and Meliodas in Assault Mode whilst both off-guard/weakened, I'd estimate that she is 40,000-50,000. Of course, most of this is exclusively magic as she's a cursed human, making her vulnerable physically.

As a Goddess in her prime (the one we saw in the flashback arc), I would assume that she would have a minimum PL of 90,000 since she's comparable to Ludoshel, who is superior to Tarmiel and Sariel who are close to this range. As @Napstablook discusses, 100,000 is a real possibility for Goddess Elizabeth's power level, maybe up to a maximum of 120,000 if light wings act as a power boost as Ludoshel/Meliodas SDM are confirmed to be at this level.

Base Meliodas(HK arc) vs Howser, Gil, Dreyfus, Hendrickson, Guilia, Graimore (Current)
Holy Knights win, Meliodas would be overwhelmed.

Diane.

Eliz at 100k. Not even kidding, didn't want to feed the Otaku but ah wells. If she can harm 3C Estarossa, shes at 100k.
Yes, feed me more Elizabeth praise and acknowledgement :cheez - I grow more biased and stubborn each time I receive it :teehee

Master of the Sun

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia

Even in human form, Diane can dance up to 20k so it's not much of a fight.
Meliodas because the HKs don't have the Love Commandment to save their asses from Revenge Counter.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Meliodas because the HKs don't have the Love Commandment to save their asses from Revenge Counter.
Revenge Counter is a risky ability, given how Meliodas needs to deactivate his powers in order to charge it.

Even then, what's stopping the knights from defending against it?

Master of the Sun

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Revenge Counter is a risky ability, given how Meliodas needs to deactivate his powers in order to charge it.

Even then, what's stopping the knights from defending against it?
If he could use it against the Commandments and even the DK himself, i don't see how could the HKs stop him.
Defend against it? How? Even the TC wouldn't be able to defend against it if not for the Love Commandment. At best Monspiet and Derrieri would have escaped but that's about it.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti

Diane. She holds albions and hendy off till she dances to 15k in human form, then wipes the floor with them.

Holy knight squad. Base mel could barely hold off base hendy and Gil. Demon mark is excluded if Mel is at base.
Yeah, you are joking, she is nowhere close to 100K lmao.

She didn't harm him at all, he didn't even get damaged and he wasn't even himself and fully conscious at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Depends on which Elizabeth we are talking about, when she was in her prime prior to being cursed or as she currently is?

Until proven wrong, Elizabeth as a human (as current) should be somewhere on the commandment spectrum of power in my opinion, since she was able to harm 3C-Estarossa and Meliodas in Assault Mode whilst both off-guard/weakened, I'd estimate that she is 40,000-50,000. Of course, most of this is exclusively magic as she's a cursed human, making her vulnerable physically.

As a Goddess in her prime (the one we saw in the flashback arc), I would assume that she would have a minimum PL of 90,000 since she's comparable to Ludoshel, who is superior to Tarmiel and Sariel who are close to this range. As @Napstablook discusses, 100,000 is a real possibility for Goddess Elizabeth's power level, maybe up to a maximum of 120,000 if light wings act as a power boost as Ludoshel/Meliodas SDM are confirmed to be at this level.

Holy Knights win, Meliodas would be overwhelmed.

Diane.

Yes, feed me more Elizabeth praise and acknowledgement :cheez - I grow more biased and stubborn each time I receive it :teehee
As delusional as ever I see.

Dude, she is nowhere near 100K, no Archangel is excepted Mael but with Sunshine of course.

She isn't comparable to Ludo, stop your wank, she isn't a fighter, she already proved it by how useless she was during all the Mael fiaco, even a Dog was more useful than her lmao.

Not to mention that she has zero grace from the SD and Ludo, well, he has on top of his Goddess power, his physical capabilities shit on her too, his feats speak for him.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, you are joking, she is nowhere close to 100K lmao.

She didn't harm him at all, he didn't even get damaged and he wasn't even himself and fully conscious at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As delusional as ever I see.

Dude, she is nowhere near 100K, no Archangel is excepted Mael but with Sunshine of course.

She isn't comparable to Ludo, stop your wank, she isn't a fighter, she already proved it by how useless she was during all the Mael fiaco, even a Dog was more useful than her lmao.

Not to mention that she has zero grace from the SD and Ludo, well, he has on top of his Goddess power, his physical capabilities shit on her too, his feats speak for him.
Not trying to be a jerk or anything but:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/282/10

What can you say about this? The context is pretty clear. Mael clearly states that she is a warrior capable of standing up to Meliodas. Of course this is most likely 2nd Mark Mel outside of AM that he's talking about, otherwise this wouldn't make much sense. But Mael is clearly comparing her power with Ludo and himself and calling her a warrior. It would make sense how she was able to push back the Indura and standing up just as "well" as 2nd Mark Mel against the Gods.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Not trying to be a jerk or anything but:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/282/10

What can you say about this? The context is pretty clear. Mael clearly states that she is a warrior capable of standing up to Meliodas. Of course this is most likely 2nd Mark Mel outside of AM that he's talking about, otherwise this wouldn't make much sense. But this statement clearly refers to power and only that.
Yeah, which is biased from him ( as he loves her and his brother, just like how Nerobasta loves ludo and she is biased for him ) as showed by how hesitant Ludo was to the same Meliodas with 2nd Mark.

Well, that Meliodas made even him with Sunshine run away lol, no way Graceless Elizabeth has the same capabilities of power and battle prowess to that Meliodas with 2nd mark when he made both top Archangels with the strongest Grace's ( Flash and Sunshine ) hesitate to face him on one versus one by just being there.

She has zero battles feat compared to any AA and she was beyond useless against Mael, even the Sins, the others AA and a dog were all more useful.

Her portrayal in battle suck, that is why it was biased and laughable from Mael.

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, which is biased from him ( as he loves her and his brother, just like how Nerobasta loves ludo and she is biased for him ) as showed by how hesitant Ludo was to the same Meliodas with 2nd Mark.
Ludo was just angry when Mel appeared in front of him. He was trying to kill the Induras and with Mel appearing before him he realised that he couldn't do that anymore. I don't think that scene is an indicative to say 2nd Mark Mel>Ludo. Even now, he's at Camelot without any type of fear and with the intent to kill Mel (even though we all know how it will end, lol).

Well, that Meliodas made even him with Sunshine run away lol, no way Graceless Elizabeth has the same capabilities of power and battle prowess to that Meliodas with 2nd mark when he made both top Archangels with the strongest Grace's ( Flash and Sunshine ) hesitate to face him on one versus one by just being there.
I think people tend to look too much with the statement of Mael running away. In fact, I think it never says that. I think it says that he repelled the AA which means to me that Mael was stomping everyone and Mel just came in and stopped him. The Ying-Yang symbol on the same chapter portrays them as equals also. Just because we have a vague statement of Mael being "repelled" doesn't mean that 2nd Mark Mel>Mael with Sun.

She has zero battles feat compared to any AA and she was beyond useless against Mael, even the Sins, the others AA and a dog were all more useful.

Her portrayal in battle suck, that is why it was biased and laughable from Mael.
How can you state as a fact that she sucks in battle when in fact we have never seen her fighting in 1vs1? That looks like a massive contradiction to me. Also, I fail to see how the statement that Mael made is biased and laughable. Her magic release pushing everyone away and making the Induras do wary faces on her, pushing them back and also stand just as "well" as 2nd Mark Mel against the Gods support the idea of her having comparable raw power to him. Of course when I say she's comparable to Mel, I'm not taking into account Assault Mode, his Innate Magic or Indura. Obviously with that he's clearly way above her.

Additionally, I'd want to add that the reason why she didn't do anything in the battle against Mael was because he was a 200K+ power-house with resistance to darkness and light based attacks. Not to mention that she's not in her Goddess form, which should be the pinnacle of her power.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Ludo was just angry when Mel appeared in front of him. He was trying to kill the Induras and with Mel appearing before him he realised that he couldn't do that anymore. I don't think that scene is an indicative to say 2nd Mark Mel>Ludo. Even now, he's at Camelot without any type of fear and with the intent to kill Mel (even though we all know how it will end, lol).

I think people tend to look too much with the statement of Mael running away. In fact, I think it never says that. I think it says that he repelled the AA which means to me that Mael was stomping everyone and Mel just came in and stopped him. The Ying-Yang symbol on the same chapter portrays them as equals also. Just because we have a vague statement of Mael being "repelled" doesn't mean that 2nd Mark Mel>Mael with Sun.

How can you state as a fact that she sucks in battle when in fact we have never seen her fighting in 1vs1? That looks like a massive contradiction to me. Also, I fail to see how the statement that Mael made is biased and laughable. Her magic release pushing everyone away and making the Induras do wary faces on her, pushing them back and also stand just as "well" as 2nd Mark Mel against the Gods support the idea of her having comparable raw power to him. Of course when I say she's comparable to Mel, I'm not taking into account Assault Mode, his Innate Magic or Indura. Obviously with that he's clearly way above her.

Additionally, I'd want to add that the reason why she didn't do anything in the battle against Mael was because he was a 200K+ power-house with resistance to darkness and light based attacks. Not to mention that she's not in her Goddess form, which should be the pinnacle of her power.
Ludo was hesitant to face him alone, I didn't say that he was afraid of him in that scene.
And yes, it proves that he is stronger or at least slightly than him, Meliodas has the advantage in both magic ( Full Counter ) and physical strength ( not a contest here ). The only thing that Ludo has to make a surprise is his grace, but that is all.
All his magic attack ( his strongest offensive point as a Goddess ) get Full Countered and he is no match against Meliodas in pure raw physical strength fight. Meliodas is the worst opponent for any Goddess who isn't a physical powerhouse excepted Mael since Sunshine increase his physical strength too.

Ludo doesn't fear him because he has Escanor with him, the guy with the strongest grace.

Not repelled, he made him " retreat ", that is not the same thing.
Indeed, they aren't equals if he retreat to his so called rival lol.

I find it funny that you don't take that statement seriously but when it comes to the biased line about Ludo and Elizabeth, sure, it passes.

It isn't a contradiction, she never fought BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A FIGHTER BUT A HEALER.
She never had a solo one versus one from the beginning of the manga up until now, she has zero clear battle feats and prowess.
Against the Indura, she didn't do anything impressive to be called a great FIGHTING power.
The Induras just stand there, one move from them and she was dead + she got assisted.

Against the Gods, she could be protected by Meliodas as always since she is always the one who everyone protects ( cough Mael fight cough ) ( cough Indura fight cough ).

She had her original power back as stated by Merlin since the moment her curse was activated.

Nice try but she could attack him like the AA at least, she did jack shit ( even a dog was more useful lmao ), further emphasizing that she is a healer but not a fighter lol.

Even her healing part was pathetic in that fight, talk about being an utterly disappointment.

Last edited:

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
@sobreno Read and stop being a poor troll:

Thanks, your friendly Elizabeth ally <3
Yeah, which is the same biased line as someone blinded by love lol.

Like Nerobasta toward Ludo for example.
https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/206/4

Lol at both being comparable to 2nd Mark when one is graceless and lack any battle sense, feat and prowess.

And the other who call help when 2nd Mark Meliodas face him lmao.

Indeed, that statement was biased, such.as Nerabasta one.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ludo was hesitant to face him alone, I didn't say that he was afraid of him in that scene.
And yes, it proves that he is stronger or at least slightly than him, Meliodas has the advantage in both magic ( Full Counter ) and physical strength ( not a contest here ). The only thing that Ludo has to make a surprise is his grace, but that is all.
All his magic attack ( his strongest offensive point as a Goddess ) get Full Countered and he is no match against Meliodas in pure raw physical strength fight. Meliodas is the worst opponent for any Goddess who isn't a physical powerhouse excepted Mael since Sunshine increase his physical strength too.
All I'm saying is that they're comparable to each other, not who would win in a fight. I also think that Mel would win but we still don't know about what Flash does at its full capabilities so it is still soon to make a conclusive statement.

Ludo doesn't fear him because he has Escanor with him, the guy with the strongest grace.

Not repelled, he made him " retreat ", that is not the same thing.
Indeed, they aren't equals if he retreat to his so called rival lol.

I find it funny that you don't take that statement seriously but it comes to the biased line about Ludo and Elizabeth, sure, it passes.
It doesn't matter if Escanor is there. He still got trashed all the time by Mel. Unless he's on The One he isn't going to do much. Knowing that, I don't think Ludo relies 100% on that power, he has to have pretty confidence in himself to not be instantly trashed by Mel. We also don't know what time of the day it was when Mael "retreated".

It isn't a contradiction, she never fought BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A FIGHTER BUT A HEALER.
She never had a solo one versus one from the beginning of the manga up until now, she has zero clear battle feats and prowess.
Against the Indura, she didn't do anything impressive to be called a great FIGHTING power.
The Induras just stand there, one move from them and she was dead + she got assisted.
How isn't that impressive? Her magic release alone shook the entire battlefield and made the Induras be wary of her (something that didn't happen when they were fighting the AA, even though Ludo wasn't going all out). She also did it pretty well at pushing them back, even if she had to be assisted at the end. Do you honestly think that someone who is far below an AA could perform these kind of feats? I heavily doubt it. She may not have too much battle skill or experience, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the power.

Against the Gods, she could be protected by Meliodas as always since she is always the one who everyone protects ( cough Mael fight cough ) ( cough Indura fight cough ).

She had her original power back as stated by Merlin since the moment her curse was activated.
Doubt it, since the Gods were far stronger than them and I don't see how Mel could be the only one to tank all the attacks. Besides, Eli was injured also, meaning that she had to at least tank one attack coming from them, which further supports Mael's statement. Regarding to your next point:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/233/16

Elizabeth: "With my power as it is now, I may not be able to stop him if he fully reverts."

She is clearly saying that her power isn't fully recovered, even with her memories being awakened. I have a question: who do you trust more regarding Eli's power: Merlin or Eli herself? I think the answer is pretty clear. At least for me.

Nice try but she could attack him like the AA at least, she did jack shit ( even a dog was more useful lmao ), further emphasizing that she is a healer but not a fighter lol.

Even her healing part was pathetic in that fight, talk about being an utterly disappointment.
Even if she did it, it wouldn't have had any effect so I don't know how that makes her look that bad. Not to mention that she is indeed still nerfed. Finally, how was her healing pathetic? Had not being for her, the Sins would have died multiple times in that fight.

I think there's no point in continuing discussing this. Both you and I have very different approaches regarding Eli's power and this discussion won't go nowhere if we continue.

Last edited:

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
All I'm saying is that they're comparable to each other, not who would win in a fight. I also think that Mel would win but we still don't know about what Flash does at its full capabilities so it is still soon to make a conclusive statement.

It doesn't matter if Escanor is there. He still got trashed all the time by Mel. Unless he's on The One he isn't going to do much. Knowing that, I don't think Ludo relies 100% on that power, he has to have pretty confidence in himself to not be instantly trashed by Mel. We also don't know what time of the day it was when Mael "retreated".

How isn't that impressive? Her magic release alone shook the entire battlefield and made the Induras be wary of her (something that didn't happen when they were fighting the AA, even though Ludo wasn't going all out). She also did it pretty well at pushing them back, even if she had to be assisted at the end. Do you honestly think that someone who is far below an AA could do these kind of feats? I heavily doubt it, she may not have too much battle skill or experience, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the power.

Doubt it, since the Gods were far stronger than them and I don't see how Mel could be the only one to tank all the attacks. Besides, Eli was injured also, meaning that she had to at least tank one attack coming from them, which further supports Mael's statement. Regarding to your next point:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/233/16

Elizabeth: "With my power as it is now, I may not be able to stop him if he fully reverts."

She is clearly saying that her power isn't fully recovered, even with her memories being awakened. I have a question: who do you trust more regarding Eli's power: Merlin or Eli herself? I think the answer is pretty clear. At least for me.

Even if she did it wouldn't have had any effect so I don't know how that makes her look that bad. Not to mention that she is indeed still nerfed. Finally, how was her healing pathetic? Had not being for her, the Sins would have died multiple times in that fight.
Well, all I am saying is that if he was truly comparable to 2nd Mark Meliodas, he wouldn't lost composure and wouldn't call assist to fight him.
To be fair, only his grace seems to be the true factor here, his Goddess magic attack is useless because FC and he can forgot about raw physical strength too.

It wasn't impressive for the fact that both Monspiet and Derrierie, even King said that she " risked " her life in that moment.
I didn't say that she is far weaker, she is weaker because she lack a grace + battle skill and experience + physical capabilities.

She herself doesn't focus on battle but healing, that is most of her doing at 80% of the time.

Meliodas always protected her and was the shield of the couple, saying otherwise is pure fanboyism toward her.
Her durability suck as showed by how Derrrierie punch knocked her out, same punch that failed to knock out Tarmiel.
It show the vast difference in physical capabilities ( durability being a part of it ).

Merlin, because she didn't contradict her and she is far more intelligent and analytical than her, even Meliodas himself.
She said her power as for now in her current power, she can't go beyond that level until show in the manga, that is how it works but at least she recovered her original Goddess power as stated by both Merlin and Derrierie. Lol at her being nerfed.

She could try like the other AA, but the point that you failed to understand is that she didn't try, it doesn't matter if it would had been successful or not, the point is that she stand there like an idiot.

Her healing was slow as hell during the Mael fight, she couldn't instantly heal King's arm.

Last edited:

Peter16373

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
4C Mael vs Baruja
King vs Baruja
Hawk Mama vs King
Ludociel vs Sariel & Tarmiel
Zeldris vs Sariel & Tarmiel
So going by the latest chapter and speculation.

Baruja probably mid diffs King going by the new scaling.
Hawk Mama likely stomps as she’s way stronger than Baruja and there is no way she’s weaker than Wild even if he’s in Full Throttle Mode.
Ludoshel stomps really hard.
Zeldris probably stomps just as hard as Ludoshel if not harder depending on how powerful his original magic is compared to Ludoshel.

Mythoclast

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Rematch-King vs Chandler

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, King should take it. Full Counter isn't gonna do much anymore since King can attack with multiple forms at once.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Remember when Elizabeth threatened the commandments and said that she would fight all of them by herself if they attempted to go after Meliodas?

Well, she definitely wasn't lying about being able to take all of them by herself, the total power level of these 5 commandments doesn't even rival her own:

Goddess Elizabeth (200,000)

VS

Derieri: 52,000

Monspeet: 53,000
Galand: 27,000
Melascula: 34,000
Fraudrin: 31,000

Total: 197,000

If that isn't enough to convince you, Elizabeth commented right before the commandment of truth that she would take all of them on and yet she wasn't turned to stone. As far as we know, she isn't blessed with divine protection by her mother from the commandments - so she was telling the truth, further cementing the fact that she was truly capable of defeating these five commandments individually.

I mean.. it was kind of proven already given how Ludoshel (her equal) took down Fraudrin, Galan, Monspeet & Derieri in a matter of seconds when he was serious.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Remember when Elizabeth threatened the commandments and said that she would fight all of them by herself if they attempted to go after Meliodas?

Well, she definitely wasn't lying about being able to take all of them by herself, the total power level of these 5 commandments doesn't even rival her own:

Goddess Elizabeth (200,000)

VS

Derieri: 52,000
Monspeet: 53,000
Galand: 27,000
Melascula: 34,000
Fraudrin: 31,000

Total: 197,000

If that isn't enough to convince you, Elizabeth commented right before the commandment of truth that she would take all of them on and yet she wasn't turned to stone. As far as we know, she isn't blessed with divine protection by her mother from the commandments - so she was telling the truth, further cementing the fact that she was truly capable of defeating these five commandments individually.

I mean.. it was kind of proven already given how Ludoshel (her equal) took down Fraudrin, Galan, Monspeet & Derieri in a matter of seconds when he was serious.
She was lmao, Derrierie knocked her with a single punch, try again.

She will get destroyed. She was literally saved by the Archangels once again.

She was sincere in her delusions, hence why the Truth didn't work, because of her love for Mel. She has courage which she always proved to have since part 1.

Ludo isn't her equal, he shit on her in physical capabilities + speed ( cough Flash cough ) and offensive magic by feats.

She is nowhere near him by feats. More when she was beyond useless in the Mael fight.
You overwank that damsel in distress way to much lol.

Last edited: