Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I haven't receive any other PMs for the OSTs list for a while now, are there still people working on their list for that one?

If not, I might start The Countdown later today.

If there's still people working on their list for that one, Nov 4th deadline it is then.
Iirc I was halfway done with the OSTs. Busy today and tomorrow with other things, but wednesday I can finish it and send.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

you !!!! come back !!


join please !!! :zomg

Oh noooooo, Erinyes-chan. Don't do dis to me.



But on a serious note: I won't have time to do it until the 3rd of November. From WED-FRI, I won't be at home until late at night. Tomorrow doesn't look good as well. I'm sorry. : /
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I haven't receive any other PMs for the OSTs list for a while now, are there still people working on their list for that one?

If not, I might start The Countdown later today.

If there's still people working on their list for that one, Nov 4th deadline it is then.
I'm still working on mine. Wasn't in a rush to submit and I've been busy with other things.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nov 4th deadline it is then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Note: That's Nov 4th, 12nn in my timezone. So yeah, that might be Nov 3rd on your timezones.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh noooooo, Erinyes-chan. Don't do dis to me.



But on a serious note: I won't have time to do it until the 3rd of November. From WED-FRI, I won't be at home until late at night. Tomorrow doesn't look good as well. I'm sorry. : /

but.... you didnt join mafia and now you re skipping this...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I haven't receive any other PMs for the OSTs list for a while now, are there still people working on their list for that one?

If not, I might start The Countdown later today.

If there's still people working on their list for that one, Nov 4th deadline it is then.
Noooo, don't end it. I'm still working on my list :nomoar

Top Ten Villain Groups, Anime Moves and Scenes sound great. I don't mind seeing them in the Top Ten :zomg
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hmmm, is Lupin III and his team; Jigen, Goemon and from time to time Fujiko, eligible :hmm
I have watched the series Lupin the Third ages ago, but i cant recall if Lupin's squad was ever dubbed as a team or if it has a name in all those seasons. Though fact remains that they are a team, and a pretty good one.
Is an unnamed thieving team like this eligible?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hmmm, is Lupin III and his team; Jigen, Goemon and from time to time Fujiko, eligible :hmm
I have watched the series Lupin the Third ages ago, but i cant recall if Lupin's squad was ever dubbed as a team or if it has a name in all those seasons. Though fact remains that they are a team, and a pretty good one.
Is an unnamed thieving team like this eligible?
Yes. Groups that doesn't have an official group name are still eligible. I guess I would just add '&s' in between their names and use that as their group name lol

E.G.
Lupin III & Jigen & Goemon & Fujiko (Lupin III)
Mugen & Jin & Fuu (Samurai Champloo)
Inuyasha & Kagome & Sango & Miroku & Shippo (InuYasha)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Update

Unfortunate news guys. The connector/wire of my 6-year old charger of my 6-year old laptop got broken/split in half.


I'm posting from a computer shop/internet cafe. I took the image using my shitty phone camera and sent it to myself in FB Messenger, in case you're wondering.

That said, unfortunately it seems like I won't be able to do the countdown for the OST list this Sunday (Nov 4th)

Would update you guys once I'm able to get the charger fixed or when I could buy a new one, certainly not in the near future though since I'm super broke atm and still jobless.

Mr. Host, Why don't you do The Countdown in the internet cafe?

Doing the countdown on my laptop using data was more efficient/less expensive. The excel file is also on my laptop and were already color coordinated the popular picks.

I did the Music Group/Bands list in an internet cafe before when my laptop's AC cord was broken (it's the other end that's broken right now). It took a lot of hours and the PC rental fee was really high. Not to mention the amount of 2nd hand smoke emitted from the cigarettes/vape of the other patrons, since the internet cafe was a public space and they allow smoking inside. There's no designated smoking area.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys and I won't be able to sate your weekly/bi-weekly/monthly top ten game fix for now.

Sincerely,
Your broke, NEET host
@FaustXIII
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guess in the worst case, Faust could send the list with everyone's nominations to someone else who's willing to take care of his job for the time being. Ofc only if he's cool with that and we find someone else, but if it takes a really long time to get a new charger then it might be a viable alternative.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What about an interim interim round, if someone is keen to do one? E.g top 10 pairings/ships : )
Inb4 a crack ship is number 1 :lambirb
I wouldn't mind seeing that list but, who's going to do it?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Inb4 a crack ship is number 1 :lambirb
I wouldn't mind seeing that list but, who's going to do it?
Yea it would be fun. For me. There's many others that could be more fun for all.

Anyone who wants to give it a crack can pick a top 10, unless people would rather wait.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yea it would be fun. For me. There's many others that could be more fun for all.

Anyone who wants to give it a crack can pick a top 10, unless people would rather wait.
:derp

I would wait. But I also don't mind seeing another top ten. That's up to others, like you said.
 
Top