Voting Round 1 - Cho Hakkai vs. 707/Luciel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Cho Hakkai vs. 707/Luciel

Who wins?

• Cho Hakkai

• 707/Luciel

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voting for the Joking looking husbando.

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Voting for Hakkai.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Welcome to Rika’s Fundraising Association

Have you received any messages?

Resets... Hearts... Hourglasses...

I remembered how it all started, with an unusual time with a mysterious chat. I installed a messenger app that I thought is the same as everyone else's, then Unknown showed up

And asked me a certain favor.

I was very skeptical about this, but in the back of my head, I have to get along or something bad might happen. I hesitated, but did what he told me to. This result of me in going to what it seems to be an empty apartment... and another chatroom filled with different people.

What? Who are these people?

It's not too soon that they found out that I went into their chat without permission...

I typed in as honestly as I could and lots and lots of chats were made while I sit here endlessly not knowing what's going on.

A lot of things happened that I don't even want to mention one bit of it, but if there’s few things I did catch on is that they are an organization called the RFA known as Rika's Fundraising Association, and their respectable leaders, Rika and V. I was told that I would be taking the girl’s place, since she passed away recently. From there, I became a member of the RFA.

What kind of person is Seven?

I think alien is the best way to describe him. He’s always so hyper. But he’s really good at what he does. I don’t know what he does, but I heard he’s the best hacker in the industry.

Chapter 1:

The day is not even over and I have taken a lot of things to account that recently just happened.

A secret messaging app, Unknown, RFA, parties; I am starting to get a bit of a headache. Nonetheless, I went around in the apartment, of course, without touching any classified information that is in it, and ended up lying in bed chatting on my phone.

Surprisingly enough, the members are very kind and welcoming to me. They don’t really have any intentions to hurt me or anything. Maybe it’s not so bad as long as I keep being positive about it.

Though out of all of them, Seven, or Luciel as some people call, is the most energetic, fun and lovable guy to be with. The hacker who is always hyperactive. There are times where we chat, but this one time where we were alone speaking shows a lot about him.

Whoah~! Who’s this guy?!

Drumroll plz! It’s Seven-Zero-Seven! Clap everyone!

And a silent clap can be heard in the empty room. We were going about the daily doses of him joking around, but then he stops.

.... What if Rika was alive? I can’t get that thought out of my head.

I paused for a bit and said, “Maybe she really is still alive?”

He replied that he really wished that would be the case, since Rika was a good person and there should be people that are like her.

Wow, she is really beautiful.

I typed it, in which he replied, “This is a photo of me!” While spamming laughs all over.

Cross-dressing!?

He said that the company he works thinks that it would be fun, tried it and had fun with it. With a few additions of our talks about searching the Unknown guy, we ended our chat there.

Thank you for telling me all these things.

I’m the one to thank u for listening to me.
Then peace out.

Hope you guys enjoy my campaign here. It's a little different from my standard campaigns, but I hope it's good enough. Literally spend few days on how to write these first two and going to write more like these in the future :^_^

Anyways, Seven is a 22 year old hacker. If I could describe his personality, it would be fun, and this small chat with him shows it. I'll show more of his interactions soon, so don't miss it! o/

Last edited:

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
why should you vote for Hakkai?

Because I said so and I have the guns :arf:handgun:handgun

jk.. :e3

just some pics and a few traits since it's still round 1 and I don't have a lot of time :8C
Out of all the 4 members of their group, Hakkai is the most reliable one. He is the one who cooks for them and he is the most modest member. He is also very patient. :amuse
Goku and Gojyo quarrels a lot and Sanzo would shoot his gun asking them to stop while Hakkai just continues to drive and laugh at them! :XD
Sometimes he would be the one messing with them. He's not one of those super serious anime characters that becomes boring in the long run.

That's enough for now.. I already wrote too much and I'm about to :shootme

:m3j

Vote Hakkai! :occa

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Both seem like they are good nominations but I would like some more information aour them and their husbando qualities :redface

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Both seem like they are good nominations but I would like some more information aour them and their husbando qualities :redface
Sorry for the long wait, Reebi. I'm doing the campaign as a story of MC and Seven's relationship, so it's gonna be a slow burn, but it'll work out if I make it through. I'll definitely post more either tonight or tomorrow in my timezone :zomg

Though, like I said, Seven is a generally happy go lucky person. He's also a hardworker. Since he's a hacker, he does everything in his power to keep you and the RFA safe.

And not gonna say much about his route because it has a lot of spoilers of the main story, but let's just say that something really bad happens and he's going to protect you no matter what happens, even if costing his life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter 2:

A couple of days have passed since that incident and I am more open to the members. It wasn’t just a one-time thing where everybody is pretending to be welcoming for one day, then dropping their facade. They are still really nice to chat with, especially when you have little to do in your apartment. I recollected all of my thoughts while talking to them in chatrooms.

Seven has been busy with work lately, so I haven’t seen him in a while, but whenever he comes online, I can’t help but feel excited about it. He seems to be active in the obvious such as the cat and girlfriend chats, but there is one another chat later in the day that stood out to me.

Jaehee Kang is an another member of the RFA who works as an assistant to Jumin Han, a son of rich businessman. Though welcoming, she was the only one in the group who was suspicious of me, but she gradually becomes more sincere and approachable.

After a small accident in one chatroom with her and Zen of her texting about her love life

She was flustered and left in embarrassment.

Hours later, Seven comes in.

Yo, is anyone here?

I’m here ^^ I texted back. Jaehee does the same thing.

You both, plz listen to me. I was trapped inside all day and had to work T_T

For what? I asked curiously

But was shut down, claiming that revealing top information would be bad news. I would have to guess that it is part of his hacking job.

Watch out for yourself, 707 I typed in. He said thanks, adding that it’s been a while since he heard those words.

Someone worrying for me. So touching! He says.

Jaehee reassures Seven about his situation. But I say that the more positive the person, the more sensitive they are. Seven highly agrees this, though I’d guess again that he’s joking, with his emoji appearing.

Jaehee stops and went for another subject, typing that there should be a deletion button.

Then Seven copy and pasted Jaehee’s long text, asks if it’s the right one, teases her and says that she can’t undo it.

Can’t you be more serious about this? She typed. He answered in ways that I don’t think he’ll say.

I was a little speechless. There was a slight hint in me that he was really serious about it.

Have you lived your life this way, Seven? I asked.

He jokes around unexpectedly, saying he got those quotes from a book called Expert Playboy. Even if he was playing around, I still feel that sad side to him. Maybe, that’s just me...

Nonetheless, I played around as well.

Why are you reading a book like that?

Only because I like to read a variety of books.

Yay, someone who likes books too!

Jaehee thanks for the advice and wants to read it, Seven teases a little bit, and we all said our goodbyes, as I wait around for more greetings from other members.

Hurray for another chapter o/
Not gonna do that spoiler box thing for author comments XP

But anyways, Seven may seem to joke around a lot in chatrooms, but he's always there for people and talks to them, even if it sounds silly. There's also that small hint of his character more than just a bright guy, but I'll get to it... when I get to it. He also reads a lot of books, which is a major plus for me o/

Hope you guys enjoy that chapter :zomg

Lupin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Voting for my boy Seven :Ecstasy

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Chapter 3:
It was very early in the morning, so I didn’t get to hang out with Seven. He was pranking Yoosung, the youngest member of the RFA, in ridiculous ways that I don’t want to believe anyone would fall for it.

But he did.

I went and chat with everyone else the entire morning and everything after that went completely crazy. The party date, which will be held in a week, girlfriends, and the coffee prank, which was uncovered later.

By the time that evening is almost apparent, Jaehee and Seven were online.

Seven, hello~

It’s MC lol

Hello Jaehee typed.

Jaehee’s here too. Lol Seven typed back and begins his usual self, teasing yet another RFA member, Zen, an actor with a huge ego.

Zen’s narcissism is getting worse by the day.

Well, I mean, he’s not wrong.

Not long till I refer him to a doctor. He added. Jaehee heavily disagrees.

I am only worried that the more popular he becomes; the more number of people will harbor passionate feelings for him.

Zen wants to get a girlfriend. That’s good for him lol

I repeat. She said with bold texts
Scandals are poison to an actor. I am quite worried... that MC has feelings for Zen. Please tell me the truth.

I immediately replied that it’s nothing like that and she was glad to hear it.

So nosy lol Seven commented

I am only saying this for everyone’s interests.

Think it’s just for ur interests.

That is not so. It would affect Zen’s career in particular... But I think it’s not appropriate for members to date each other nonetheless.

Seven teases her again, but she ignored him.

MC, you play a critical role in holding the party. I only hope that you recognize your role and responsibility to commence the work with devotion

Seven interjected the conversation, leaving Jaehee a lot more worried.

Jaehee, relax. Lolol I said, yet she’s still suspicious of me, giving me a big sigh.

After more small bickering between Seven and Jaehee, mentioning the cat and Seven doing more of his shenanigans

We went to a different subject, while still had that girlfriend matter and said our goodbyes after.

Later in the evening, almost everyone went and join in the fun chatroom. Starting with Zen, then Yoosung, Seven and Jumin, a classy businessman in the RFA. There were a lot of things that were discussed, but in one particular matter...

Seven’s suddenly here! I exclaimed.

I don’t feel so good about this Zen commented.

While Seven said The main character always comes last.

Don’t say nonsense Zen scuffed.

Seven, you’re back from your cave. Yoosung remarked.

Hey, Yoosung.

Oh, right, the disease you said I have this morning... Man~!

Rumors say that the supermarket saw profit rise today because of all the chocolate milk Yoosung bought.

Seems like Zen loves to tease him as much as Seven.

I feel that Yoosung’s national teasing day are over though, since he went through silly mischief. So I told them to stop teasing him and he agrees.

Yea, I understand u hating me ^^
But thanks to that ur no longer playing games

Then, I take back my word and start making fun of Yoosung again. A lot of conversations mixed with hilarity and seriousness ensued, even when Yoosung leaves, Jumin comes in and chats with us.

Eventually, we all depart from our chat, whether we have something to do or sleep.

And another chap o/

I guess it's already a given here that Seven likes to joke around and tease the members. It's actually pretty funny with his prank on Yoosung as you get the choices between siding with him or with poor Yoosung. He doesn't seem to prank others, but he sure loves to poke fun at them, adding with shade on himself :lmao

Hope you guys enjoy it :zomg

Oh and here's some flirty moments with him from those two chatrooms :luv

Status
Not open for further replies.