The Last Person to Post Wins - Argeta Chicken Pâté | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Argeta Chicken Pâté

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Despacito is cancer '-'
mouhahaha, the gym i was going to. they were playing it and the remix every single time i was doing my workout. i got sick of it pretty fast

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Of course!

I went to see a live performance of Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet last year (or, perhaps the year before?!?), with my dad.

It's kinda hard to see live music, as my kids tend to get a tad antsy when forced to sit still for extended periods of time. But when I do get the chance, I will happily spend the afternoon (especially if I am not paying).
Ah that sounds great, I never could watch a live classic music performance<3. Forcing your kids to watch and listen might work. :lmao My dad made me go listen jazz and tango music with him when I was little, I like these generes a lot now.
Of course! Whoever says Chopin is "cliché" didn't really listen to his pieces. You studied piano too? :zomg listening to his nocturnes and etudes brings back memories...
One of my favourite Chopin pieces:

From the beggining to the final climax, masterpiece.

That one from Prokofiev is a classic too, its incredible how people can miss gifts like that. Debussy is another genius, his Clair de Lune is special to me in a way.
I studied it yes :nod I dropped it for two years to study a current career, but I play it sometimes and will probably go back to it next year. Clair de Lune from Debussy sounds both happy and sad to me, Beethoven's one is more dramatic and lonely.
Wow she played it so great :wtf the nocturnes are definetly the most nostalgic pieces to hear. This other is great too:

Do you also listen to some of Schumann revs? His Fantasy pieces are my favourites :amuse
I listened to him a little yes, I have to listen to his Fantasies soon, my favorite piece of him is "Serenade" though. :blush
Have been listening again to Saint-Saens, do you know him? He wrote this one that today is still very popular:

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like some oldschool rap, though I don't listen to much nowadays
Old heavy metal, old rock, and classical music are my jam

oh, and whilst we are discussing music tastes... as far as I'm concerned, EDM can go and suck a fuck
If my kids start to listen to that trash, I'm
disowning them
Completely again. trash just like trap music.
Your kid's taste will depend on their personality. I'm young but I listen to old school alot. I'm an old soul though. This generations music...smh

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

I studied it yes :nod I dropped it for two years to study a current career, but I play it sometimes and will probably go back to it next year. Clair de Lune from Debussy sounds both happy and sad to me, Beethoven's one is more dramatic and lonely.
Wow she played it so great :wtf the nocturnes are definetly the most nostalgic pieces to hear. This other is great too:

I listened to him a little yes, I have to listen to his Fantasies soon, my favorite piece of him is "Serenade" though. :blush
Have been listening again to Saint-Saens, do you know him? He wrote this one that today is still very popular:

I studied piano too, for 6 years, then dropped it when I was in my last years of highschool to focus on the career objectives. Sometimes I wonder if I could have followed my sister's path and become a musician, it would have been nice. The knowledge from all those years is invaluable, I should play more often. :emobirb

From the Fantasy pieces of Schumann, the piano one is mesmerizing, its like walking through a dream, divided into acts like a story.
As for Serenade I remember Schubert's but not Schumann's :o I should look it up later. I also didn't listen much from Saint-Saens, thanks for the recommendations o/

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Hey @zimbardo what is the true goal of the A.C.A.B? D:
It is a mere insult? Or something greater?

If someone else knows, share wiz :3

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Top many opinions/judgements + too many tactless demands

Ah and btw my love for Dorothea is gone @_@ C supporter interact with the teacher ... Wth

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ah and btw my love for Dorothea is gone @_@ C supporter interact with the teacher ... Wth
Makes sense for her character :p I‘d say all characters are done decently, but needs several supports and time to see who they really are and if you really like them. Disliked Dorothea at first but liked her later, albeit not one of my favorites.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Makes sense for her character :p I‘d say all characters are done decently, but needs several supports and time to see who they really are and if you really like them. Disliked Dorothea at first but liked her later, albeit not one of my favorites.
I wish they had worked a bit more in animations. Seeing the same... 6? all the time character gets very distracting.

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Makes sense for her character :p I‘d say all characters are done decently,
Although I agree with what you say, I feel like some characters could have gotten more development. For instance, Leonie. Even though she has one of the best 'glow ups' after the time skip imo, she still only talks about Jeralt, Jeralt and Jeralt. I really thought she would have grown up during those 5 years but well. Honestly, it's only her, the other characters were pretty good, Cyril included, even though he could be annoying some times.

I wish they had worked a bit more in animations. Seeing the same... 6? all the time character gets very distracting.
you mean this? If so, I agree :grin

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Haha I swear I didn't know it was a meme

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm currently I don't have a favorite tbh. Just started so they seem quite plain, still. Learned a bit about Edel but she seemed a bit cold/distant while sharing disturbing personal things @_@ I guess Petra is the most interesting girl in the Black Eagles? Seems like that so far.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Although I agree with what you say, I feel like some characters could have gotten more development. For instance, Leonie. Even though she has one of the best 'glow ups' after the time skip imo, she still only talks about Jeralt, Jeralt and Jeralt. I really thought she would have grown up during those 5 years but well.
Afaik she is universally hated because she keeps bitching at you about your dad lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmmm currently I don't have a favorite tbh. Just started so they seem quite plain, still. Learned a bit about Edel but she seemed a bit cold/distant while sharing disturbing personal things @_@ I guess Petra is the most interesting girl in the Black Eagles? Seems like that so far.
Petra best girl. Also, she is 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.